PDA

View Full Version : .sketcheS *4 images to load*

Gadzoox
Dec 30th, 2002, 12:56 AM
Some stuff I did the other night.

This first guy looks like Rick Jacket of Finger Eleven all dog-ified... unintentional too!

http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/forrestwolf/huhsketch.jpg

Skinny Dog in a suit (with the shoes I want!) because I have a thing for suits... yes. I will colour this one and fix it up.
Actually it was inspired by Everclear's 'white men in black suits' lgotta love that song.

http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/forrestwolf/skinnysuitsketch.jpg

I really don't know whats going on here... have fun making up your own story!

http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/forrestwolf/bluesketchy1.jpg

Ummm... there's a dragon in the middle, sort of stetched out and relaxin' to the maxin'. Dunno what those things at the bottom right are... but I love the little guy at the top left, I think I'll re-do him bigger and better!
Oh and someone actually did write 'PEE PEE' on the side of the bus and I thought it was hilarious so I wrote it down!

http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/forrestwolf/blueysketch2.jpg

DSgamer
Dec 30th, 2002, 01:27 AM
cool sketches! i envy u, i wish i could draw like u:P

Gadzoox
Dec 30th, 2002, 01:46 AM
Awww, thanks! :happy:

Beretta55
Dec 30th, 2002, 02:08 AM
i cant see the picture's just red xes. why must i be deprived of art!? it's not fair!:(

Pu the Owl
Dec 30th, 2002, 07:07 AM
I'm always surprised to see that your "beasts" look so human, especially looking at facial expressions!

Jolie
Dec 30th, 2002, 12:01 PM
Those are fabulous sketches! I Especially like the second one, with the whole body of the dog, but they all look quite good! You're very creative with your ideas!

kupoartist
Dec 30th, 2002, 03:05 PM
Oh and someone actually did write 'PEE PEE' on the side of the bus and I thought it was hilarious so I wrote it down!
i'm sure any decent person would do the same :laugh:

A varied portfolio here... my fave is the skinny-dog in a suit! .. he looks like the quiet silent gangster who stands around not getting into the thick of a gang fight, until it suits him to open a can of whoopass! ... anyways :happy: the first one (Rick Jacket) is amazingly detailed and well posed... a testment to your ability to be pretty free-form with your pictures if you started of with somthing different in mind ^_^

The other two are a little hard to see, but the 3rd does have some nice stuff in there... I like that little dog doddle in the top right :happy: ... and yup, that guy you talk about in the forth looks like he has potential :happy:

Gadzoox
Dec 30th, 2002, 04:59 PM
Yeeeh! Thanks so much you guys!!!

Frosty-Next time iIm on MSN I'll try an send em to ya!

Sorry about them being harder to see, my scanner and me have a hate=hate relationship! :p

Yee! Thanks again for the wonderful comments! XD

Soul Angel
Dec 31st, 2002, 06:37 AM
I really like your drawings! :)
I like how you've done their face expressions, there really well done.
Keep up the good work!

Mercury Shadow
Jan 2nd, 2003, 02:32 PM
Those are sweet, gadzoox! I like the second one the best, especially with the cigerette and the cool smoke. The first one has great detail, looks great too.

Oh and your signature is cool, does it mean anything?

Gadzoox
Jan 2nd, 2003, 02:57 PM
Yeehaw! Thanks!!! I'm gonna ink that second one (someday) and colour it! I'll show ya'll the final when I'm done if my scanner decides to be nice! :D

And my sig is actually just a photo of some 'sticker graffitti' I took during the summer! I love that photo so I stuck it into my sig and avatar!
I'll make another thread with some photography! :)

Suzuki_Fanboy
Jan 27th, 2003, 07:19 PM
http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/forrestwolf/skinnysuitsketch.jpg

^That is one pimpin wolf, yo. Bling bling.

DSgamer
Jan 27th, 2003, 08:15 PM
word

ssjtrunks13
Jan 27th, 2003, 08:33 PM
Wish I could say 'word' but I can't see the pictures. It shows red Xes, WHat kind of picture file are they?

DSgamer
Jan 27th, 2003, 08:37 PM
dont worry dawg, u'll get ur time to say "word"

word....

Gadzoox
Jan 27th, 2003, 08:43 PM
WOW this thread is OLD! Heh. You can't see them 'cuz I deleted them from the site they were on. I'll eventually end up colouring them all nicely and then I'll re-post them okie? :)

ssjtrunks13
Jan 30th, 2003, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by Gadzoox

WOW this thread is OLD! Heh. You can't see them 'cuz I deleted them from the site they were on. I'll eventually end up colouring them all nicely and then I'll re-post them okie? :)

Thanks for telling us in advance. You really could have told us when you did it though. No hard feelings?

Gadzoox
Jan 31st, 2003, 01:32 AM
What am I telling you about now? :confused:

ssjtrunks13
Jan 31st, 2003, 01:38 AM
You could have just warned us when you took them down, not that it really matters. What matters is my post count. j/k:laugh:

I just saw them and they look good.

Gadzoox
Jan 31st, 2003, 11:52 PM
Umm....
*goes back in time through her blender* I'm taking them down okay? *comes back to now* Better?

ssjtrunks13
Feb 1st, 2003, 12:17 PM
Sure, It just surprised me that I couldn't see the pic anywhere and a little concerned(I'll let you people get back to the topic now)

Redpyramidhead
Feb 2nd, 2003, 02:06 AM
I like the first one themost...the one where it's a dog that looks like the guy from Finger Eleven (thought i was the only one who heard of that band) or umm the guy from Finger Eleven that looks like a dog I mean. Ok, I admit, I'm not sure:laugh:
Anywayz...that first one looks professional...keep it up!

_RED_ stuff

Sword 4 Hire
Feb 2nd, 2003, 03:42 PM
Wow...

bout sums it up

Gadzoox
Feb 3rd, 2003, 01:07 PM
Wow! I'm suprised they are still being hosted... wierd... anyhow.

Thanks fella's!! :happy: