PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Water!!

Beretta55
Dec 29th, 2002, 08:45 PM
Ahh this suck's. the water tank leaked or something and spilled all over into the computer room. my parent's got in time to save the computer's *yay* but the room is drenched. we have to get new carpeting for the computer room and my room. this is the 4th time this has happened. i hate water!! sorry just had to get that out:D

Carlito
Dec 29th, 2002, 08:50 PM
You must be thankful that your computer is safe!:laugh:

Beretta55
Dec 29th, 2002, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by Carlito

You must be thankful that your computer is safe!:laugh:
yes i am thankful. leave the food but save the computer!!:laugh: the thing is. my computer is unhooked but my parent's is the one is hooked up. so it took me awhile to get back online and find this site again:P

DSgamer
Dec 29th, 2002, 11:45 PM
if ur carpet is wet dont go buying a new one, just rent a carpet cleaner, that dryes it, and cleans. ill bet u 500 bucks it ur old carpet looks new

Pu the Owl
Dec 30th, 2002, 07:41 AM
You're lucky that it was water. The worst thing is when your cat decides pissing on your computer is fun... It happened to me and it's not fun at all! Ewwwwww! :blergh:

dan da man
Dec 30th, 2002, 09:19 AM
^^
i bet that sucked

frostman good job u got your comp other wise that would be realy upsetting to see your comp get drenched!

Vash
Dec 30th, 2002, 08:30 PM
Oh man that sucks, I had that happen at my old house and it flooded into my freakin bedroom and ruined all the stuff under my bed and on the floor of my closet. Luckily I just cleaned my room a couple days beforehand.

David
Dec 30th, 2002, 08:52 PM
Originally Posted By Frostman445

Ahh this suck's. the water tank leaked or something and spilled all over into the computer room. my parent's got in time to save the computer's *yay* but the room is drenched. we have to get new carpeting for the computer room and my room. this is the 4th time this has happened. i hate water!! sorry just had to get that out:D

Man, that does suck, your lucky about your computer being unharmed by the water, how would we be able to contact you, when your computer doesn't work because of the water. So, you are pretty lucky guy.

------------------------------------------------------------

To be forgotten is worse than death...

Deathwatchz
Dec 30th, 2002, 10:14 PM
lol, i havent had my cat piss on my comp, but he did knock a glass of water on it and broke my keyboard. my friend had something worse happen once. he lived in the basement, it rained very hard for a few days, and the sewer backed up and destroyed his room, including his tv, comp. ps, and all his clothes and stuff. i felt SOOO bad for him.