PDA

View Full Version : Gigolo Joe (A.I.) Wallpaper

Pu the Owl
Dec 27th, 2002, 11:11 AM
This is my latest wallpaper. It's Gigolo Joe, from the movie A.I.

The original image is a screenshot I took myself. It's all made with patterns, shapes and layers' styles. Maybe it's nothing great, but I quite like the colors.

1024x768 (http://www.kokuun.net/images/joewall_1024x768.jpg)
800x600 (http://www.kokuun.net/images/joewall_800x600.jpg)

Tell me what you think, ok? ;)

Gadzoox
Dec 27th, 2002, 02:54 PM
I LURVE EET!!!!

Gigolo Joe, whaddya know?!

Yee! I love that movie!!! Great job girly!

Big Dude
Dec 27th, 2002, 06:38 PM
Wow! thats wickid! It looks like a pro made it, you must be a pro!

Pu the Owl
Dec 27th, 2002, 08:42 PM
Harry told me the style looks MGS-ish, with the tiny numbers and the polygons XD

It wasn't intentional though... trust me!

Thanks for the comments! Much appreciated! :)

Gadzoox
Dec 27th, 2002, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by Big Dude

Wow! thats wickid! It looks like a pro made it, you must be a pro!

She is THE pro!!! :)

I trust you Fortune! ;D

Pu the Owl
Dec 27th, 2002, 09:00 PM
LOL Gadzoox :laugh:

Thanks, but its look is not that professional!
If I wasn't so lazy, for example, I would change a couple of things in it that I'm starting to hate. But knowing I had to make the wallpaper twice already (the two versions are not a simple work of resizing, thanks to evilness of patterns used in it), it won't be changed :P

In case you didn't understand Jude Law is my obsession of the moment, and I'll probably make other wallpapers of him later, but I'll try to avoid to post them here, just not not seem completely silly *smashes a keyobard on her own head*

Gadzoox
Dec 27th, 2002, 09:09 PM
Well compared to my (absent) wallpapers skills; it looks amazingly professional!

And about Mr. Law, I wouldn't mind seeing more of the wallpapers you make of him!! :happy:

I am also glad others have random (healthy) obsessions!!! Haha, thought I was the only one! ;)

Pu the Owl
Dec 27th, 2002, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by Gadzoox

I am also glad others have random (healthy) obsessions!!! Haha, thought I was the only one! ;)

Nope! You're not the only one! Trust me, that's why I fully understand your Bowie obsession, and even your Ben Stiller's one XD We're not alone after all, it seems...
*starts the fellowship of obsessed fangirls, counting Gadzoox in it*

Now this means I'll be free to post more wallpapers too without being murdered (maybe) :phew:

Gadzoox
Dec 27th, 2002, 09:15 PM
:laugh: I love it! :laugh:

kupoartist
Dec 28th, 2002, 06:25 AM
I really like the tone and colour here, it gives a sort of "burning" sense that links with those big wide eyes that break through. You chose some good fonts and little adlibs there to make it "computer like" in composition... I'm not sure what the building is visable in the left, but perhaps it has relevance to AI itself... I quite feel the need to see this film now, so great work! :happy:

Sleazy P Martini
Dec 28th, 2002, 11:15 AM
Very nice. :) What do you use for the honeycomb pattern?

Pu the Owl
Dec 28th, 2002, 12:01 PM
I use the shape tool for them.

And thanks for the new comments :happy:

Carlito
Dec 29th, 2002, 08:07 PM
Cool wallpaper and nice colors :)

Jolie
Dec 30th, 2002, 12:02 PM
I luv the movie, and this wallpaper is really impressive! I'd like to see a Teddy wallpaper next :D

Soul Angel
Dec 31st, 2002, 06:14 AM
It's really good Fortune, I like the colour you used.
Keep it up :)

Pu the Owl
Dec 31st, 2002, 08:01 AM
Weird that two persons here liked the font, which is a pretty simple and linear one called Supernova (just in case you like it so much that you want to download it). I was kinda confused about which font to use at the beginning. Maybe because when you have too many installed it becomes difficult to remember the look of each of them :heh:

Harry
Dec 31st, 2002, 08:04 AM
Great stuff! I love the colors, and I'm really impressed by the decorations you've created.

By the way, if Jude Law is your current obsession, this means I look a lot like Jude Law, right? Just joking, actually I'm much more similar to Dustin Hoffman... haha!

P.s. I'm using this wallpaper right now

Pu the Owl
Dec 31st, 2002, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by Harry
By the way, if Jude Law is your current obsession, this means I look a lot like Jude Law, right? Just joking, actually I'm much more similar to Dustin Hoffman... haha!

I'm sorry, but you don't look much like Dustin Hoffman. You look more like Tobey Maguire IMO XD BTW, I meant he's a cinematic obsession, you don't have to resemble to him at all costs!

Gadzoox
Dec 31st, 2002, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by Jolie
I'd like to see a Teddy wallpaper next :D

EW NOO!! Teddy is SO scary!!! :weep:

Big Dude
Dec 31st, 2002, 05:31 PM
Teddy Kicks a~~! A Teddy one would be great!

Pu the Owl
Jan 1st, 2003, 02:51 PM

EW NOO!! Teddy is SO scary!!! :weep:

Teddy is... scary? A fluffy bear that runes like a Muppet is scary for you Gadzoox?!:shock:

Anyway, yes, Teddy could be my next choice :right:

Gadzoox
Jan 2nd, 2003, 02:50 PM
Ack no!! He was honestly scary!! His voice was all.. dark and... wierd! Something is wrong with a teddy-bear with it's own emotions and thoughts and MOVEMENTS!!! What if someone was sleeping and it was mad at them and it stabbed them in their sleep!!! Ahhhhh....!!! :weep:

kupoartist
Jan 2nd, 2003, 05:31 PM
What if someone was sleeping and it was mad at them and it stabbed them in their sleep!!! Ahhhhh....!!! :weep:
well some of us have learned to live with that you know!
hmm.. I really must get some idea of what is going on inside of Mr.Speilberg's head...

David
Jan 2nd, 2003, 05:40 PM
Interesting, if your gonna make scary teddies, then make a BFD teddy, lol :laugh: I can't get enough of those things! And I also like the banner you made Fortune, it looks so GOOD!:D

-----------------------------------------------------

To be forgotten is wore than death...

Pu the Owl
Jan 2nd, 2003, 07:59 PM
But but but.... Teddy was a wise bear, Gadzoox.

Gadzoox
Jan 2nd, 2003, 10:56 PM
Wise... but SCARY! Maybe if he had a cuter and less... evil sounding voice I'd feel better but it just freaks me out! Sorry if I'm offending any fans of (scary) Teddy, I'll shut my trap now. :>

Seraph Sephiroth
Jan 3rd, 2003, 12:12 AM
That looks proffesional to me! Great job!! .... If only I had photoshop... *sob* ;_;

Pu the Owl
Jan 3rd, 2003, 11:05 PM

Wise... but SCARY! Maybe if he had a cuter and less... evil sounding voice I'd feel better but it just freaks me out!

Ok, maybe the voice was too mechanical and not as cute as his looks, but still Teddy is soo sweet! And caring! A lot better than the old Carebears! I'd like to have my own Teddy!!! *cries*

Seraph Sephiroth
Jan 3rd, 2003, 11:41 PM
I liked Teddy!! He was soooooo cute! He reminds me of my talking teddy-bear named Wrinkles! "Hi I'm rrrrrrrrinkles! Will you play with me?"

BTW.. I LOVED A.I.!! IT WAS SUCH A GOOD MOVIE! :D

DSgamer
Jan 3rd, 2003, 11:50 PM
yes it was