PDA

View Full Version : Back!

AudioBoxer
Dec 27th, 2002, 10:59 AM
hey i got back about 2 days ago I posted like 1 or 2 times since I got back but it was realy fast. I got sooo many games in Japan! it was crazy I got tons for like just pocket money! it was great, the japanese women or fun to, one of the guys I work with and me got a little drunk and were messin around with one, its fun, they are all hot to, well not all some! I got some pics I took so as soon as I get them devoloped I will post them up.!

Pu the Owl
Dec 27th, 2002, 11:26 AM
Good, idea, post the photos ASAP! And welcome back!

AudioBoxer
Dec 27th, 2002, 11:30 AM
I am gunna take them in tomorrow so I should have them in by sunday!

Dr.Doom
Dec 27th, 2002, 11:56 AM
Great can't wait to see them!!!:cool:

AudioBoxer
Dec 27th, 2002, 12:22 PM
LOLI have this one pic of us standing next to godzilla LOL I thought everyone would be runnin!

Suzuki_Fanboy
Dec 27th, 2002, 01:16 PM
SWEET dude I wanna go to Japan so bad...so bad. I might go after high school graduation...if I can save up enough money!

Fox
Dec 27th, 2002, 01:20 PM
japan...you lucky lucky bastard...
welcome back...

Gadzoox
Dec 27th, 2002, 02:49 PM
Sounds awesome!! Welcome home!!! :D

dan da man
Dec 27th, 2002, 04:04 PM
it sounds like the games are cheap over there
how much cheaper?

welcome back!

Infernal Mass
Dec 28th, 2002, 09:18 PM
http://www.digitalprozac.com/images/gallery/moviepics/peeweebiga/MRT.JPG

Sleazy P Martini
Dec 28th, 2002, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by DigiMortal

http://www.digitalprozac.com/images/gallery/moviepics/peeweebiga/MRT.JPG

ROTFL!! I pity the foo who don't eat my cereal! :laugh:

MakgSnake
Dec 28th, 2002, 10:30 PM
Welcome Audio.....and its nice to hear your trip to Japan was nice.

goodman
Dec 29th, 2002, 12:30 PM
Hey Audio, its like you never even left seeing as how much you've posted since "leaving" for Japan. Incidentally, ive never trusted a word you've said, and still dont. There is no reason to, and feel free to take it personally.

AudioBoxer
Dec 29th, 2002, 12:33 PM
ok, its cool I dont care, the reason I was posting is cus I had my laptop there, but I only posted a little!

Sleazy P Martini
Dec 29th, 2002, 12:50 PM
I don't believe you either. You've shoved so much BS in our faces in the past. Why should I think its different this time? You're just another LiquidSmoke to me.

goodman
Dec 29th, 2002, 12:56 PM
If i went to Japan i wouldnt be saying one or two things about it, id be all over it. Audioboxer is a clerk at some shoe store with a way over the top imagination, nothing more. Until he proves everything he has ever said i dont believe a word. Nuff said, either should anyone believe him.

mark0™
Dec 29th, 2002, 01:36 PM
Must say I feel your lying, but I don't know why you would want to, unless your craving attention, If you've got some pics though That'll prove it.

goodman
Dec 29th, 2002, 01:40 PM
He would be defending it right now, Mark0, if it was true. The veterans here know how he talks about stuff. He was ready to leave last summer because we all caught him in a lie, and this time he needs to show complete and total proof. He's never proven anything, just disappears and comes back expecting people to believe what he says. Most people dont care or are just sheep so they go along with it. Im not, and wont, go along with it until he totally shows us the validity of what he's been saying for six months.

mark0™
Dec 29th, 2002, 01:49 PM
Yeah, I wouldn't Know much about his Past, seems a little childish to pretend to go somewhere... By the Way, I'm going to Vegas tomorrow, Just incase your wondering where I went for 9 days, and If you don't beleive me, then dont lol.

Cya's all in 9 days!

Ciao.

goodman
Dec 29th, 2002, 01:53 PM
Peace out, and have a great time in Vegas, eventually im gonna grab me a wench and head that way! Been five years, have a blast!!

Daedaelus
Dec 29th, 2002, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by goodman

He's never proven anything, just disappears and comes back expecting people to believe what he says.

Yes he has! Don't you remember the Blue Civic? :laugh:

Personally, I don't believe him either. I remember the post in which he said he's going to Japan for a few days for his company. I asked him what company he worked for and he never responded. The admins can easily prove he's lying, just by checking his IP's in the posts he made "from Japan."

So anyway, where are the pics? It's Sunday. And as for the games you bought: which ones did you buy and how much did they cost (in Yen)?

goodman
Dec 29th, 2002, 02:38 PM
Its nothing personal, AudioBoxer, i think you fine as far as a poster and all. But your credibility is what you will be remembered for more than anything. At your funeral what do you want people to remember you for? I want people to say that i did things in honesty and integrity, and tried my best to get along with people. And more than anything i was trustworthy to a fault. And in the afterlife im hoping the same can be said by my God. Hopefully most of us feel the same way.

Infernal Mass
Dec 29th, 2002, 03:24 PM
I don't believe TrikTopz either.. it's hard too after his other capers (car and computer). This one here is the worse though.. the computer one was funny.

Pu the Owl
Dec 29th, 2002, 03:48 PM
Let's see if he's going to post the famous pics of his trip to Japan, no? ;)

Infernal Mass
Dec 29th, 2002, 04:53 PM
yeah i wanna see Godzilla.

goodman
Dec 29th, 2002, 06:08 PM
Or as they say in Godzilla 2000, gozirra, gozirra, gozirra!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

Infernal Mass
Dec 29th, 2002, 07:15 PM
:laugh: LMAO!

AudioBoxer
Dec 29th, 2002, 07:38 PM
I dont give a shit