PDA

View Full Version : wtf?, mods, admin read

S.W.A.T-Sniper
Dec 26th, 2002, 09:49 PM
Hey guys, ok heres the deal, its me the original Solid: Snake, and Solid: Auron. Here's the problem. I keep getting banned off the forums. Ok, I understand your taking serious precautions to stop my friend, but he hasnt done it since that day. he doesnt know my passwords, so why do yo uban me every time i get a new account

Hadoken
Dec 26th, 2002, 10:13 PM
werent you the guy who kept on annoying us with your posts/threads? you know, the ones constantly asking "where is everyone?".;)

S.W.A.T-Sniper
Dec 26th, 2002, 10:20 PM
no i dont believe so hadoken, but me an dyo uhad that little scuffle a few months back. which i see you havent forgotten either

Pu the Owl
Dec 27th, 2002, 09:08 AM
We haven't banned you. It's your friend that messed up the account changing email and password. It's not the ban that stops your login, but the fact your account's data are different from the ones you previously knew.

AudioBoxer
Dec 27th, 2002, 10:44 AM
really its not our problem you got banned, you should of not let your friend do that, its your own fault, not ours! Sorry I guess just try to use this name and start all over!

Carlito
Dec 29th, 2002, 08:30 PM
If the guy changed your password, that could be the reason you can't login. And if he changed the email as well, that is the reason you can't request the password to edit it later. Pretty annoying, huh? Do you want to start posting with this new account or do you want to get your older account back?

S.W.A.T-Sniper
Jan 1st, 2003, 03:16 PM
i havent had a problem loging in it that i cant do anything

Harry
Jan 1st, 2003, 04:57 PM
We ban IPs, so even if you re-register and you have the same IP your friend used, you'll be unable to login. We can do nothing to prevent this from happening.

Pu the Owl
Jan 1st, 2003, 07:26 PM
But now, it seems you're able to login and post with this account. This means you only have a problem with the new name at the moment...?