PDA

View Full Version : Need help picking an RPG

Hadoken
Dec 23rd, 2002, 08:50 AM
ok, here's the deal. I havent bought myself a game for over 5/6 months.
So i'm planning to self-indulge myself a little bit this christmas.;)
What RPG do you all recommend I get? There have been quite a few out in the past few months, and I dont have ANY of them. lol
So what do you all think would be worth a buy?

DSgamer
Dec 23rd, 2002, 11:52 AM
suikoden 3, that game looks amazing

Beretta55
Dec 23rd, 2002, 01:21 PM
wild arm's 3, and suikoden 3.

Plug 4
Dec 23rd, 2002, 02:26 PM
suikoden III.......im gonna have it tomorrow...cant wait!

David
Dec 23rd, 2002, 02:39 PM
How about Grandia 2, or Grandia Xtreme. The battle system on these games are awsome.

IcyMourdor
Dec 23rd, 2002, 03:04 PM
Legaia 2

They improved on an already great battle system. The soundtrack is nice as well.

Plug 4
Dec 24th, 2002, 11:09 AM
i just got suikoden III this morning and wow! that game is really good..original and really nice. i completed the first chapter with chris and it's really fun even if there was not a lot of action but still really cool

Suzuki_Fanboy
Dec 24th, 2002, 11:41 AM
Suikoden III.

xotreeox
Jan 9th, 2003, 03:49 PM
ive never seen anything about this Suikoden III. wut is it about?

dan da man
Jan 9th, 2003, 06:11 PM
Suikoden III.
Legend of Mir.

tha16thletter
Jan 11th, 2003, 11:37 AM
I go with all these fine individuals here, get SuikoIII... well, actually if you dont own the entire series, I suggest get I(itll only run you about 5-10$) II(this one will cost a little more/be harder to find... probably about 30$) and III. This is a series of continuation and it doesnt necessarily make the game for those who are unfamiliar with other parts of the series, but it definitely adds to the richness of the games. You'll be saying "Oh I know you!" and "Ahhh I hated that bastid" more often than you'd expect ;)
[]D

Deathwatchz
Jan 11th, 2003, 10:01 PM
yeah, chock another one up for suidoken 3.

and xotreeox, suidoken is a good rpg, with a battle system where the characters can actually move around and stuff. there are THREE main characters instead of one, and they go from chapter to chapter, so you can play all of them chapter one, then two, or play a fave. character all the way to the end. also, instead of people switching up weapons all the time (which doesn't make sense. if you use a new weapon, half of the time, you cant use it nearly as well.) they just get them upgraded by blacksmiths. its a really cool game, i suggest you should try to find it if you havent heard of it yet.

ssjtrunks13
Jan 11th, 2003, 10:43 PM
If Suikoden is as good as you say I will definately think about this one.

Grandia II and Xtreme are both really good games. SO is the first one.

Sword 4 Hire
Jan 13th, 2003, 05:47 PM
Suikoden III or Wild Arms 3...I've yet to play Legaia 2 but I plan on doing so soon.

Vicious
Jan 17th, 2003, 04:29 PM
Kingdom Hearts and wait for Final Fantasy X-2