PDA

View Full Version : Lotr: Ttt

Matrix
Dec 23rd, 2002, 03:41 AM
So have any of you seen this movie yet???

I saw it the first day it showed and let me tell you it is way better than the first!!!!

what do you think about it???

Zone
Dec 23rd, 2002, 04:53 AM
I saw The Two Towers the night it came out and wow was it great. Easily one of my favorite movies of all time (along with the Fellowship of the Ring). It has some of the best battle scenes I've ever seen. And of course, I loved Gimli's wisecracks.

Suzuki_Fanboy
Dec 23rd, 2002, 12:39 PM
I'm seeing it tonight, booyah!

Pu the Owl
Dec 23rd, 2002, 12:40 PM
Where I live, the movie is not out yet! I have to wait till January :mad: Go and enjoy the movie for me! *waves*

Lost_myth
Dec 23rd, 2002, 12:49 PM
I saw it yesterday. It was raw! smeegle............lloll

Yeah it was awesome, trees were tight... awe and that little dwarf.......hahaha

I can't describe my feelings for the movie really.........

Beretta55
Dec 23rd, 2002, 01:06 PM
im going to wait for DVD like i do with alot of movie's.

PSOtaku
Dec 23rd, 2002, 01:11 PM
Frosty, your sig sucks. Even my 2 year old brother can use Paint better than you, LMAO!

Beretta55
Dec 23rd, 2002, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by PSOtaku

Frosty, your sig sucks. Even my 2 year old brother can use Paint better than you, LMAO!
and the other funny thing is......i didnt even make it. isnt that wonderful?:laugh:

Nelo Angelo
Dec 23rd, 2002, 01:18 PM
I'm going to wait till it comes out on video. o_o

Either that or get the DVD.

Frozen
Dec 23rd, 2002, 01:34 PM
You guys are gay. j/k :evil: Go and watch it in the theatres while you can! It's not just another movie you know. It really pays to watch them on the big screen.

I watched it the day it came out and I think I'll watch it again another couple of times in the cinemas, and buy the DVD whenever it comes out.

Beretta55
Dec 23rd, 2002, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by Frozen

You guys are gay. j/k :evil: Go and watch it in the theatres while you can! It's not just another movie you know. It really pays to watch them on the big screen.

I watched it the day it came out and I think I'll watch it again another couple of times in the cinemas, and buy the DVD whenever it comes out.
oh you shut up. jk jk;) it's not that i dont want to see it in the theatres. i usally dont have the money and i cant drive:laugh: i hardly go to the movie's.

Suzuki_Fanboy
Dec 23rd, 2002, 02:56 PM
1) Frostman's sig rules. He has Taking Back Sunday lyrics in it!!!

2) I'll let you guys know what I think of it around 9:00 or 10:00 ish (EST)

AudioBoxer
Dec 23rd, 2002, 04:18 PM
Ya, its a good movie, I have read the books and everything but the movie didnt really get to me this time, I hope the next one will!

Vicious
Dec 23rd, 2002, 11:22 PM
Havent seen it yet but it looks awesome.

Suzuki_Fanboy
Dec 23rd, 2002, 11:44 PM
The movie simply rules. I literally got goosebumps when:

Gandolf showed up at Helm's Deep, with the other guy, and they just flooded down and massacred the Orcs. Whoa.

'Twas great.

Frozen
Dec 23rd, 2002, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by Suzuki_Fanboy

The movie simply rules. I literally got goosebumps when:

Gandolf showed up at Helm's Deep, with the other guy, and they just flooded down and massacred the Orcs. Whoa.

'Twas great.

You mean when Gandalf arrived with the Rohirrim with Eomer on the lead :D Indeed, that scene was so, so BADASS

But, tell me if the beginning was not FREAKING AWSOME "recapitulating" the battle between Gadalf and the Balrog.

Matrix
Dec 24th, 2002, 12:57 AM
what is really cool about the return of the king is that it is going to be almost all fighting through the whole thing, lets hope we see more of gandalfs wicked magic!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DragonSphere
Dec 24th, 2002, 02:28 AM
I just saw it today, and must say it was one awesome movie. Though it wasn't as grand and shocking as in the Fellowship of the Ring, the Two Towers definitely made more than enough for it throughout its numerous battle scenes.

My Rating: A

Suzuki_Fanboy
Dec 24th, 2002, 10:16 AM
Yes Frozen, that was awesome. Very nice indeed.

Off Topic: Did anyone see the South Park where they played Lord of the Rings? I almost wet myself when Jimmy stopped in the middle of the road and just goes 'They are coming.' And then told the other kids to leave...then proceeded to go "You shall not p...You shall not p...You shall not p..." and then got hit by the bikes...so great.

TGoS-Templarva
Dec 24th, 2002, 11:56 AM
i havent seen the movie or the 1st one to me it looks like crap but many other ppl said that it was good, all it is is sum trolls and elfs fighting whats so good about that

Plug 4
Dec 24th, 2002, 12:10 PM
i saw it on last friday and wow really really good!!!! the fights scenes are damn great!

Frozen
Dec 24th, 2002, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by TGoS-Templarva

i havent seen the movie or the 1st one to me it looks like crap but many other ppl said that it was good, all it is is sum trolls and elfs fighting whats so good about that

People does not say it's great just because, you know?

IT'S BAD ASS because of the great story it develops, the excellent effects it has, and the awsome action. It is not just some trolls fighting elves, you don't even know what the f*ck you are saying.

Beretta55
Dec 24th, 2002, 01:29 PM
ah man im eager to see this at the movie's nowXD i hope it stay's at the box office a little longer. cause i may not be able to go till quite awhile.

Frozen
Dec 24th, 2002, 02:42 PM
Last time I noticed for The Fellowship of the Ring, it stayed at the theatres for about 12 weeks...

You should be able to get a chance in a lapse of 3 months ;)

Suzuki_Fanboy
Dec 24th, 2002, 08:30 PM
Another great thing about it is the character development.

Aragorn (sp?) is cool...used to be my favorite. Now...after seeing this movie, it's probably Legolas.

TGoS-Templarva
Jan 5th, 2003, 08:50 PM
ok i will go watch the movie both of them,and yah i know this is off topic but who is kenshin?

Iluvatar
Jan 5th, 2003, 09:07 PM
Great movie. Get out there and see it. About same as first, except alot more action revolved. Ang Gimli talks ... and doesn't grunt ... as much. Oh and the Ent(Tree) with the flaming afro = Worth paying 10 to get in the theatre. I advise it.:laugh:

Seraph Sephiroth
Jan 5th, 2003, 10:12 PM
I saw it premeir night at midnight! It was so awsome!! Smeegle is deffinatly the BEST character in the movie ^_^ I loved that movie to death! And I didnt know they'd make it so comical! I mean, it was really funny! ....but the scarey part was.. every single guy from my computer class was there... -_- ... yeah I was the ONLY girl in my computer and multimedia class... "Sephy! We havent seen you in ages! Ooohhh is that a new trench coat!? School isnt the same without youuuuu!" ....AHHH!! Scarey peoplessss... anyway, the movie was deffinatly better than the first. I just cant wait for the third one.. Return of the King! :D ...I loved that book....

Frozen
Jan 6th, 2003, 12:57 AM
It's "Smeagol" :B

Yeah, I just finished reading The Return of the King and it was awsome, although somewhat sad. And the end was absolutely unexpected for me. Right now I'm reading the appendix and that stuff :P

This movei was, indeed, funny as hell, specially thanks to Gollum and Gimli XD

Oh well, now I read the third book and I'm in agony for the third movie. Anotehr damned year!!!

Piggle_humsy
Jan 6th, 2003, 05:49 AM
Just thought i'd leave a post and boast......

I went to the world premier in london for the first film and also the after show party where i met all the cast and crew and a few other famous faces!!(Graham norton, Frank skinner, Brian may,a few bands and some soap people!);)

I shook Peter jackson's hand (He really is a real life hobbit!)and congratulated him on such a success!
It was fantastic! best night of my life!
Dominic monaghan (merry!)treated me like his best mate! I felt really special!
Kissed all the main cast! yum! and got my photo's with most of them!
It still feels like a dream when i think back on it!
My mates take the piss outta me now as i try and drop it into every conversation! lol!
Haven't seen second film yet but am hoping to go soon after i get paid!

Piggle :roll:
x x x