PDA

View Full Version : Look at the name

IcyMourdor
Dec 22nd, 2002, 05:06 PM
This is PS2Fantasy! Not PS2Substance.

I've noticed that Rei has been making numerous warnings about this. There will be no more posts about or discussing that forum. Any member who decides to go against this will get a personal warning from about every staff member here and/or banning from the forums.

Any comments or questions about this can be posted here and will be answered.

DSgamer
Dec 23rd, 2002, 12:57 AM
what if u say "hey suzuki, i remeber you from ps2substance!!" is that considered a warning???

Uchiha Sasuke
Dec 23rd, 2002, 02:38 AM
Originally posted by Mourdor

This is PS2Fantasy! Not PS2Substance.

I've noticed that Rei has been making numerous warnings about this. There will be no more posts about or discussing that forum. Any member who decides to go against this will get a personal warning from about every staff member here and/or banning from the forums.

Any comments or questions about this can be posted here and will be answered.

Mourdor your too damn anal on some things.I noticed a lot of substance members registering here.That is a good thing,if they mention there old forum once or twices its not a big thing to be drawn out,also i havent seen anything of really advertising another forum which i know is against the rules.Plus mourdor from your post it almost seems your against the forum in every way.Also it looks like your saying you like ford and i can't talk about a chevy or vice versa,thats kinda senseless.

IcyMourdor
Dec 23rd, 2002, 07:56 AM
I figured I'd get some crap from you SSSnake. Unless you haven't been around recently, then you would have noticed multiple threads where myself, Rei, and the rest have been giving warnings about members from those forums. PS2Substance news and such has no relevance here and is basically just considered spam, which we all openly frown upon.

If you have a problem with me doing something about this, you can talk to me directly through PM or in the Admin forum, not here.

As for what gamer said:
Just use common sense. If you are just saying things like that, do you think we are going to flip out on it? It is the random talking/arguing about the forum that we can't stand.

I couldn't care less about their forums. I don't attend them, so why would I? It isn't my business what happens there, but keep it out of here.

Rei
Dec 23rd, 2002, 08:38 AM
SSSnake, you're misunderstanding what Mourdor said. Some people just signed up to reply or explain things involving that forum (yes, you know who you are). This is wrong, because what happens there is not our problem, so what's the point in keeping on pointing out what's going on there? Also, troubles encountered there by admins or members are not a question we can be interested in. That's what we're asking: if you want explanations on that forum, go there or ask the mods of that place, instead of coming here and keeping on talking about it, involving also people who don't even know what PS2Sub is. This way of acting is indeed spam. Criticism against another forum is not of common interest as well, especially if it becomes the topic of the day. We can't do anything about it, so if you have criticism, it would be better for people to solve their questions with the interested people.

Next time SSSnake, considering you're a mod, don't criticize Mourdor for trying to mantain order in General Chat :peoples:

AudioBoxer
Dec 23rd, 2002, 04:17 PM
I can see why he said that! We dont want to fight with the other forums, I know I dont, who really cares, a warning should go to you if you make a thread or something about the site!

goodman
Dec 23rd, 2002, 04:31 PM
People often come to another forum to diss the one they either got tossed out of or are pissed off with. Basically they say what they have to say then disappear seeing as there will be no further discussion of it. If someone needs to diss a forum do it between another person through PM's, its no one else's concern.

Pu the Owl
Dec 23rd, 2002, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by goodman

People often come to another forum to diss the one they either got tossed out of or are pissed off with. Basically they say what they have to say then disappear seeing as there will be no further discussion of it. If someone needs to diss a forum do it between another person through PM's, its no one else's concern.

Yeah, this kind of members are often angry and they end disappearing after a little time, when their anger is gone. That's also why we discourage these conversations focused on other forums, because they create no real connection among members of PS2Fantasy and people who start them. Hope that's not the case though, and that the new members will decide to stay ;)

goodman
Dec 23rd, 2002, 04:39 PM
When IGN went to pay there were dozens that flooded other forums complaining, moaning, etc. I told those then that were dissing it, that they wouldnt have left if it hadnt gone to pay, so dont say anything bad about it, because they liked it otherwise. It says a lot more about a person than the forum they are dissing, to be putting it down, just a sign of immaturity.

MakgSnake
Dec 23rd, 2002, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by MakgSnake

Ok thats quite decent publicity of those forums. Thank you.
I mentioned that in being Sarcastic, on Nov 18th, more then a Month ago. ...... During that time it was being publisized or something, and now thrashed. People make up your mind. But yes.....if the new members are going to discuss the fights and whatever problems about this other place, please take it outside the main forums.

mark0™
Dec 23rd, 2002, 06:10 PM
I agree with you Moudor, show them no mercy..! SSSnake, check out this (http://www.ps2fantasy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4817&perpage=15&pagenumber=3) Neo's behaviour is not very good, and it all comes back to PS2Substance.

Daedaelus
Dec 23rd, 2002, 09:07 PM
Yeah, I agree with Mourdor, a lot of people are talking about PS2Substance on PS2Fantasy, espececially recently. You should use whatever means necessary inorder to stop such behavior, since it can be considered constant advertising anyway.

David
Dec 23rd, 2002, 10:13 PM
Hear me out you guys, put your critizizing in the recycling box, but Mourdors right, we don't need to hear about peoples problems with thier last forum, there in this forum now. But, If you all keep this up, you all gonna turn into enimies, and we don't want that, right.

-----------------------------------------

To be forgotten is worse than death...

Fox
Dec 23rd, 2002, 10:48 PM
my bad.
yes, this is ps2fantasy, don't argue about ps2substance

Suzuki_Fanboy
Dec 23rd, 2002, 10:49 PM
Nah Fox...Neo has posted in a few threads...well two actually. My thread and Markt's thread...

But I'm not going to talk about it anymore. I don't want people at this forum to get mad at me so soon :D