PDA

View Full Version : Diet Vanilla Coke...

Crono
Dec 22nd, 2002, 10:13 AM
Get it now, it tastes great! Yea!

Lyle
Dec 22nd, 2002, 10:23 AM
Umm..I'd like to say..NAY! Most people hate Vanilla Coke..Let alone DIET Vanilla coke..What kind of morons are the coca cola companies..Why would they make a drink expanding from a drink everyone already hates. They're idiots.

Daedaelus
Dec 22nd, 2002, 01:45 PM
I like Vanilla Coke... :P

dan da man
Dec 22nd, 2002, 01:50 PM
sounds gr8, not here in the ukyet, but i saw it on the news, it will be a change from normal coca cola, cant w8!

Beretta55
Dec 22nd, 2002, 01:59 PM
i dont like vanilla coke nor do i think diet vanilla coke would be any better. crono i know who you are and that sig you made is quite retarded.

Frozen
Dec 22nd, 2002, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by Frostman445

i dont like vanilla coke nor do i think diet vanilla coke would be any better. crono i know who you are and that sig you made is quite retarded.

same individual that "enhanced" yours? :laugh: Didn't you tell me you had brought him down? :P

Never had Vanilla coke myself XD But the other day I drank some vanilla mountain crap and it almost made me puke.

Beretta55
Dec 22nd, 2002, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by Frozen

same individual that "enhanced" yours? :laugh: Didn't you tell me you had brought him down? :P

Never had Vanilla coke myself XD But the other day I drank some vanilla mountain crap and it almost made me puke.
i dont see how you find it funny frozen. he must of registered under a new name:P

Rei
Dec 22nd, 2002, 02:21 PM
Gah, some people are boring... That Crono for example. The sig was really offensive and in general he was a spammer.

As for Vanilla Coke, I bet I wouldn't like it.

dan da man
Dec 22nd, 2002, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Rei

Gah, some people are boring... That Crono for example. The sig was really offensive and in general he was a spammer.

As for Vanilla Coke, I bet I wouldn't like it.

u never know until u tried it!

Rei
Dec 22nd, 2002, 02:32 PM
Maybe you're right, but I don't like vanilla favored stuff in general :P

Suzuki_Fanboy
Dec 22nd, 2002, 02:36 PM
I'm not a big fan of Vanilla Coke, or Coke products in general...Pepsi >>>>> Coke.

mark0™
Dec 22nd, 2002, 02:37 PM
I think its really good, when im in the US is drink gallons of it, and I tend to frink Diet drinks too, so thats good news for me, hope they bring it out in UK, the newest thing we got was Diet Lemon Coke (it only comes in dies for some wacky reason)

Suzuki_Fanboy
Dec 22nd, 2002, 02:43 PM
Lol we got that Diet Lemon Coke stuff like 1.5 years ago...I don't like it either...

Rei
Dec 22nd, 2002, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by mark0

I think its really good, when im in the US is drink gallons of it, and I tend to frink Diet drinks too, so thats good news for me, hope they bring it out in UK, the newest thing we got was Diet Lemon Coke (it only comes in dies for some wacky reason)

I haven't tried Lemon flavor as well.... Now this makes me wonder: what have I done in these 20 years of life?! :nerv:

tha16thletter
Dec 22nd, 2002, 03:15 PM
I love Vanilla Coke, but diet ANYTHING is terrible... so i say a big ol NOPE!
[]D

dan da man
Dec 22nd, 2002, 03:35 PM
in the uk diet lemmon coke has been out for aout 7 months!!!!
its just like coca cola with a hint of lemmon! not stroing at all.

MakgSnake
Dec 22nd, 2002, 06:55 PM
When I frist tried Vanilla Coke, I didn't like it, but now time to time I can sip in a whole can, I dont mind. I mean I have been drinking COKE/PEPSI for more then 20 years now, so something different is good. I even like the Lemon Coke....

My fav drink is Shani though....... Nothings beats it in my opinion.

DragonSphere
Dec 22nd, 2002, 08:01 PM
Never really liked Vanilla Coke since I thought it was to sweet. However, I'll probably end up trying the diet version anyway.

Jolie
Dec 22nd, 2002, 08:50 PM
Am I the only one who have tried plain Coke and nothing else? :weep:

Frozen
Dec 23rd, 2002, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by Frostman445

i dont see how you find it funny frozen. he must of registered under a new name:P

Just the fact that he messed up your sig and you are "in the hunt" is what I find funny :laugh:

Jolie, as I said, I haevn't tried that nast Vanilla Coke myself either. I don't think you are missing much, though. :D

MakgSnake
Dec 23rd, 2002, 12:59 PM
The banner was funny, very funny but what I didn't find it funny was he bashing the forums without any reason, I understand bashing Metal Gear and Solid Snake but bring Ps2Fantasy in the middle was too much :mad: . Oh well. By the way, I even tried the Pepsi Blue (I liked it). :)

Beretta55
Dec 23rd, 2002, 02:44 PM
i use to like normal coke but it tasted like cough syrup after awhile though. but the best drink ever is cherry coke;)

Frozen
Dec 23rd, 2002, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by MakgSnake

The banner was funny, very funny but what I didn't find it funny was he bashing the forums without any reason, I understand bashing Metal Gear and Solid Snake but bring Ps2Fantasy in the middle was too much :mad: . Oh well. By the way, I even tried the Pepsi Blue (I liked it). :)

Ah, yeah, that Pepsi Blue was good... to my tongue, but not for my stomach! And... came... out... blue...

XD

MakgSnake
Dec 23rd, 2002, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by Frozen

And... came... out... blue...
We really didn't want to hear that. :laugh: But sorry it wasn't good to your stomach. I dont know, but I really liked it.

ssjtrunks13
Dec 26th, 2002, 01:21 AM
Pepsi blue is much better than Vanilla coke and I've had the Pepsi with the lemon in it and it ios much better than Coke's lemon only in their diet soda. I just wonder if my love for pepsi would hold up in a pepsi taste test.