PDA

View Full Version : Halo Vs Timesplitters2

ludaman99
Dec 20th, 2002, 07:39 PM
in your opinion which is better ??????

Beretta55
Dec 20th, 2002, 09:41 PM
time splitter's 2. halo is good but there is no mutiplayer really unless you have lot's of friend's over. story mode can get a little boring but still great. time splitter's 2 may not stack up to other story mode FPS but all i care for is the mutiplayer.

Infernal Mass
Dec 20th, 2002, 11:53 PM
i like Halo for it's use of first and third person perscpectives, also the weapons & vehicles. Co-op mode is excellent plus and multiplayer modes are also fun.

Frozen
Dec 21st, 2002, 03:03 AM
I go for HALO. Although I really have not played Time Splitters 2 that much, but it just felt like it was a cheap rip off from Goldeneye only with better graphics (which were not as impressive as HALO's)

HALO is without any doubt, the best FPS I have ever played.

Beretta55
Dec 21st, 2002, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Frozen

I go for HALO. Although I really have not played Time Splitters 2 that much, but it just felt like it was a cheap rip off from Goldeneye only with better graphics (which were not as impressive as HALO's)

HALO is without any doubt, the best FPS I have ever played.
once again TS2 was made by the people who made golden eye...im surrounded by hate! *grabs TS2 game* it will be okay dont listen to those mean guy's........:shock: :laugh:

Frozen
Dec 21st, 2002, 03:21 PM
As far as I know Time splitters 2 was done by EIDOS and Goldeneye was made by Nintendo and Rare. I don't see those as the same, unless Rare ex-staffers went to EIDOS and made the game.

Could you please explain me this better?

But regardless of that fact, HALO wipes the floor with TS2 in any case, IMO.

ludaman99
Dec 21st, 2002, 03:45 PM
if u havent played the game much how can u say its better

Beretta55
Dec 21st, 2002, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Frozen

As far as I know Time splitters 2 was done by EIDOS and Goldeneye was made by Nintendo and Rare. I don't see those as the same, unless Rare ex-staffers went to EIDOS and made the game.

Could you please explain me this better?

But regardless of that fact, HALO wipes the floor with TS2 in any case, IMO.
it wasnt made by eidos frozen. it was produced by them yes but it was made by freeradical. they are ex-staffer's of rare and formed their own company.

Vicious
Dec 21st, 2002, 07:44 PM
i havent played TS2 yet, but i have played tons of HALO and the multiplayer and cooperative mode rules.

Frozen
Dec 22nd, 2002, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by Frostman445

it wasnt made by eidos frozen. it was produced by them yes but it was made by freeradical. they are ex-staffer's of rare and formed their own company.

Oh, I get the picture better now, thanks for clearing that up, bud.

if u havent played the game much how can u say its better

From my point of view, being I someone who does not care if a game has multi player or not, since I have no friends at all to play with, I really don't take the multi player factor into consideration, although I now it is absolutely important in this kind of games for most people, but as for what I've heard, HALO's multiplayer feature is AWSOME and has great variety.

And I played enough in the demo I have for TS2, as to compare it with HALO on it's first level, and HALO was much more impressive the first time I plaeyd through the first level.

But yeah, I may get TS2 eventually as well, I have never said teh game sucks, I just like HALO much better, thus, recommend it over.

dan da man
Dec 23rd, 2002, 10:08 AM
halo is way better, the graphics!!
ts2 is ok but how can u compare them i think ts1 is better than ts2 ts just a other version of ts1 with new features and weapons!

DSgamer
Dec 23rd, 2002, 12:02 PM
r u guys talking about ps2 version, or xbox version of ts2?? oh, i love multiplayer so ima go with ts2, i loved the demo, but i have never played halo

Frozen
Dec 23rd, 2002, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by Harry

The game was published by Eidos, but developed by Free radical Design. Free Radical Design is a company created by four former Rare developers - all of them had key roles in the creation of GoldenEye and PD. Free Radical Design is the only team that carries on GoldenEye's heritage.

Yeah, I still have some trouble in separating the publisher from the developer and just take in mind the publisher.

Thanks for clearing that up :)

Uchiha Sasuke
Dec 23rd, 2002, 01:32 PM
I consider the games about equal.Halo has a much better single player,and the story is damn good.It also has a good and fun multiplayer.Now as for ts2 it does have a good single player mode but its nothing compared to Halo.Now mulitplayer Ts2 does mop the floor with halo with all its differents modes and settings.So in the end one thing over shadow's the other making the equal all around.

Vicious
Dec 29th, 2002, 06:30 PM
I just bought TS2 and the 2-player cooperative is awesome on Normal or Hard mode.

MakgSnake
Dec 29th, 2002, 07:03 PM
I am going to get Halo soon for Xbox and then TimeSplitter 2 would be on my list, as I'll be getting the Multi-Tap for the Ps2.

I love playing FPS with friends then alone! The games I love playing by myself are Action/Adventure and Survival Horror.

Vash
Dec 30th, 2002, 08:34 PM
Halo is way better in my opinion...

Timesplitters is just to much yesterday, it's like they tried to make a sequel to Goldeneye. Don't get me wrong, Goldeneye was the best game of it's time but since Halo was released the FPS world has transformed and Timesplitters just went to old skool for me.

David
Dec 30th, 2002, 08:57 PM
I say Halo is better because, will I don't know why, but Halo is just better.