PDA

View Full Version : I have returned...

Redpyramidhead
Dec 20th, 2002, 03:40 PM
I have returned. Fear me! No, but seriously, I came to the sudden realization I hadn't posted here in almost a week and then I thought "oh god, my HP must be almost depleted and I don't want to come to a horrible ps2fantasy-style demise!" for that, my friends, would truly be a horrible way to go. Besides all that crap, I also realized somebody might actually miss me. Who that somebody is, I have no idea, but I feel I owe it to them to keep posting regularly.:cool:
Now that that's clear, in my absence I saw Star Trek: Nemesis, got my kickass stereo in my car fixed for only 15 bucks, got some chick's number and almost got her to come home with me (hey this is a feat for me lately,) bought the new Jerry Cantrell double CD, rented 2 movies based on 2 of H.P. Lovecraft's classic short stories, read, wrote poetry and music (some anyways,) managed to somehow trip over my PS2, and worked my ass off on important art projects I needed to finish up for class this week.
All of these things I listed I enjoyed immensely so if any of these topics interest you feel free to say something about them.
Now, I'm sure I did a lot more than that this week, but I'm also sure you're all about ready to hit me over the head with an XBOX controller:laugh: for all this nonsense. It's just that I don't usually get out this much.
So anyways...after tripping over my PS2, I immediately sucked in my own pain so I could switch the thing on to make sure it was still working (first thing's first, you know.) Well, thankfully, it was fine and to my surprise I had MGS2 already in it. Most of you will think I'm insane, but I've never beaten this game before and only played about halfway through it and that was a long time ago so I started over from the beginning. Well, needless to say, I didn't get that much sleep that night. I'll let everyone know when I beat it.

_RED_ stuff

Faile
Dec 20th, 2002, 04:20 PM
cool. lovecraft rocks.

welcome back etc.

Lost_myth
Dec 20th, 2002, 04:36 PM
scary...welcome yo

I wondered where'd ya go...

Gadzoox
Dec 20th, 2002, 04:48 PM
I was wondering where you went!!! Glad to see you again!

Sounds like you've been having fun! ;)
Your an artist too? You should post some of your work in the gallery!!!

Glad to hear your PS2 is alight too! :happy:

Rei
Dec 20th, 2002, 05:01 PM
Welcome back Pyramid!

Beretta55
Dec 20th, 2002, 05:26 PM
*hits red over the head with a xbox controller* where have you been man!?:laugh: i was wondering where you were.

AudioBoxer
Dec 21st, 2002, 12:39 PM
YES!!
Now this makes my day! Glad to have you back!!!!

dan da man
Dec 21st, 2002, 01:18 PM
welome back, cant remeber u gone though.

ssjtrunks13
Dec 25th, 2002, 02:22 PM
What do you mean you are back? I haven't been on here since Friday maybe I should go around telling everyone I'm back from visiting my mom south of this town of Falls Church.

I just had to say that:laugh:

Redpyramidhead
Dec 26th, 2002, 02:05 PM
I'm back again! Somehow, I managed to dissappear for another week. Sorry, I will try not to make this a habit. I saw Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers. Now there is a truly incredible movie. Somehow they managed to have walking and talking trees and not make it look completely and utterly ridiculous. THat is a truly remarkable achievement if you ask me.

Yeah...so I'm here and stuff...but my mind just went blank...

_RED_ stuff