PDA

View Full Version : Happy holidays *

fantasytiger
Dec 20th, 2002, 11:05 AM
i just wanted to wish everyone a happy safe holiday i am pureto rican so my christmas does not start until january tell me what you celebrate in your culture and how you plan to spend the holiday vacation. me i am going for the old family and friends i will try to stop in and post now and then :laugh:

:kupo:.........(holds up a sign) : reads: Merry kupo christmas

Beretta55
Dec 20th, 2002, 11:09 AM
christmas is advanceing in 5 day's muahahahahahahahaha!:laugh: but i spend my christmas with family and friend's every year they are what's important.

Vicious
Dec 20th, 2002, 11:28 AM
Im gonna be playin about 10 new games on December 25.:cool:

ssjtrunks13
Dec 20th, 2002, 11:58 AM
I have american and Irish blood in me(my fathers side of the family) so we have a christmas tree and for dinner we eat ham, usually it's honey ham when everyone in my family knows I HATE honey ham and yet they still get that kind. What about YunaDiva05?

fantasytiger
Dec 20th, 2002, 12:03 PM
??? what about yunadiva???

i have gypse and irish in me according to my uncle freddy but i am more pureto rican i celebrate both christmas's though:laugh:

yuna diva is po-lish and something else lol she just said she has no clue ;)

Ziggy is part mog part mage

ssjtrunks13
Dec 20th, 2002, 12:09 PM
I was just wonderiong because she had told me something when I talked to her last night. I can't say here because I don't know if she would want me to do that and I am a very respectful person.

Infernal Mass
Dec 20th, 2002, 08:45 PM
happy holidays, i hope everyone has a great experiance

Vic Viper
Dec 20th, 2002, 09:11 PM
yea, seasons greetings to everyone :)

Jolie
Dec 22nd, 2002, 09:02 PM
Happy holidays everyone!

I still have to buy all my Christmas presents, and this means I'm late! This is what I will do in my next few days, before the celebrations!

Deathwatchz
Dec 23rd, 2002, 08:19 PM
yeah, yuna's half-polish and half-mutt. her mom has a lot of stuff mixed in, but im not sure exactly what. I'm 47% french-canadian, 3% Native-American, and he other 50% is an even distribution of irish, polish, scottish, french, british, celtic, and german. I basically celebrate christmas like most americans, with presents and stuff. im gonna spend some time with my polish in-laws (stepdad), then some time with my mom, then my dad, them my g/f's polish half of the family, and then her other side. well, i'm gonna have a busy few next days!!:laugh:

Daedaelus
Dec 23rd, 2002, 09:10 PM
Happy holidays to all of you! Can't wait until Christmas, as I'm expecting over 5 games for me. Yay! I was good this year, Santa has a lot of presents for me! ;-) :laugh:

REChick14
Dec 23rd, 2002, 10:09 PM
Hey Chica! I'm puerto rican too but we still celebrate Christmas. My father isnt catholic so we dont celebrate Three Kings Day. Ive heard that its really similar though. Well everyone I hope you all have a Merry X-Mas & A Happy New Year!