PDA

View Full Version : What would you like to receive this holiday season?

Bachman
Dec 19th, 2002, 11:24 PM
Just a greeting to all you ps2 users out there, and a simple question thread. What is that one thing that you would like to (or have) recieve this holiday season. For me, i think it would have to be a new computer to be honest. My ps2 has 100x more power then this piece of crap come pull.

Fox
Dec 19th, 2002, 11:27 PM
metroid prime...metroidprime...and...did i mention metroid prime?

Vash
Dec 19th, 2002, 11:38 PM
I want a new TV

fantasytiger
Dec 20th, 2002, 11:59 AM
christmas to me is more about the people you spend it with this christmas i would like to make new friends possibely meet some of you guys especially ssjtrunks he seems like he would be fun to hang out with i guess if i really had to choose something i think i would want devil may cry 2 to come out this month lol

its fun to dream

:kupo:........ku ku kupo

Plug 4
Dec 20th, 2002, 12:01 PM
i wish happy holliday to everyone and i know im going to have nice christmas and a lot of fun!

ssjtrunks13
Dec 20th, 2002, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by fantasytiger

christmas to me is more about the people you spend it with this christmas i would like to make new friends possibely meet some of you guys especially ssjtrunks he seems like he would be fun to hang out with i guess if i really had to choose something i think i would want devil may cry 2 to come out this month lol

its fun to dream

:kupo:........ku ku kupo

I would like to meet you in person too. The only problems are I can't drive, I have no money and there's the distance thing(unless you could com down to this wonderful state of Viginia!)
I am going to have a nice christmas because we have a tree and I didn't know if we would be able to get one because my grandmother died the day after thanksgiving but we'll manage.

DSgamer
Dec 20th, 2002, 03:46 PM
im getting a new tv and some speakers for my ps2

Lost_myth
Dec 20th, 2002, 04:39 PM
I want a whole bunch of christmas cards, letters and emails from people. I enjoy reading them. It makes ya feel all warm inside.

Gadzoox
Dec 20th, 2002, 04:51 PM
I want Doc Martin's black and white saddle shoes!!! So badly!
They look kinda like this http://lib1.store.vip.sc5.yahoo.com/lib/e-shoes/saddle.jpg

Those and gift certificates to Wallack's Art Supplies store! Mwah!

Beretta55
Dec 20th, 2002, 05:28 PM
i would like to fly to everyone's house and wish them a merry christmas......:laugh: but other then that i would like XBOX LIVE.

mark0™
Dec 20th, 2002, 05:43 PM
i have a US Xbox, but i live in scotland, if i get XBOX live for my US version, can i use it here at home?

Plug 4
Dec 20th, 2002, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Plug 4

i wish happy holliday to everyone and i know im going to have nice christmas and a lot of fun!

wait a minute....i didnt even said what i wanted..lol

what really that i know im gonna have it's suikoden III

DragonSphere
Dec 21st, 2002, 02:59 AM
Either lots of money or a few new games, like SOCOM or MK: DA.

Frozen
Dec 21st, 2002, 03:07 AM
I'd like to be close to my mom and dad, (which is impossible to happen this year ) who are far away :weep:

Other than that, I really wish I could get me a car before this year ends. I'm short on time, though. :laugh:

Vicious
Dec 21st, 2002, 07:12 PM
Id like to get a brand spankin top of the line computer, that and i wish DMC2 came out before Christmas(i have to get and IOU ).

dan da man
Dec 21st, 2002, 07:17 PM
xbox with some games! thats what i want though!

David
Dec 21st, 2002, 11:03 PM
What I would want for christmas would be Final Fantasy 11 to come out a month before its release date for north america.

That game is gonna be awsome.