PDA

View Full Version : my bro wants 2 join

Ninja
Dec 19th, 2002, 10:56 PM
guys, im leaving my screen name 2 my brother, and making a new one for myself , i hope my brother doesn't talk any crap, if he does, pm me and i'll take the pc from him for a week, plz dont ban him, because if u do, i will b banned too

he's name is james, he loves ninjas, and wants a high post count, that is y im giving him my screenname

peace

Vash
Dec 19th, 2002, 11:00 PM
lol, uhhhhh this is a new one on me heh...

Fox
Dec 19th, 2002, 11:21 PM
if hes an annoyingbitch, just ban his ass out of here.

DSgamer
Dec 20th, 2002, 12:11 AM
no, give him a chance, because if he gets banned, i get banned

Frozen
Dec 20th, 2002, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by gamer

So you are now the formerly known as "Ninja", formerly known as "{X}" as well, am I correct?

I hope this is not one of thsoe stupid lame jokes some members used to do some months ago, faking they were brothers and cousins and crap :laugh:

DSgamer
Dec 20th, 2002, 12:24 AM
no dude this is true my bro has been buggin me for quite some time. You dont have to believe me, he's young so forgive him if he writes crap

Fox
Dec 20th, 2002, 12:53 AM

the key word is if

Frozen
Dec 20th, 2002, 02:46 AM

no dude this is true my bro has been buggin me for quite some time. You dont have to believe me, he's young so forgive him if he writes crap

No, I just hope for your own good that this is not the case, wether I believe you or not. But even if your bro begins writing crap at teh mean time you behave well as a poster, it's your responsibility that he behaves as well.

I guess.

I just find it funny :D

IcyMourdor
Dec 20th, 2002, 07:13 AM
I suggest that your brother makes an account of his own. Letting people on your account leaves YOU responsible for whatever happens. We don't know the people behind that name always, so when we feel the need to take action, we get rid of the name.

fantasytiger
Dec 20th, 2002, 10:51 AM
believe me thats a very bad idea he should get his own account
:disturb:

Deathwatchz
Dec 20th, 2002, 11:30 AM
yeah, really, just because he wants a high post count doesnt mean anything. make him work for it like everyone else. and if you are giving the name to him and it gets banned, its your fault as well for letting him use it. if he did it without your permission, it would be ok. but not if you let him. another thing about it is that no one will associate the name with him, but you, and people who dont know about the switch might think its still you. you might end up with some problems if you ever take the name back.

ssjtrunks13
Dec 20th, 2002, 11:59 AM
I think the same thing as Deathwatch and fantasytiger.

Rei
Dec 20th, 2002, 02:37 PM
Yeah, maybe it would be better for your bro to have his own account, because this shared account question could be confusing for others. As for the ban, tell him to behave in a decent way and he won't get one :laugh:

DSgamer
Dec 20th, 2002, 03:06 PM
i let him have my account, now im using this one

Redpyramidhead
Dec 20th, 2002, 03:48 PM
Despite everybody else's suggestion, huh? Well, I atleast would have to say you sound like a nice brother.

_RED_ stuff

Ninja
Dec 20th, 2002, 05:56 PM
he's cool, but he can be mean at times