PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Snow!!!!

jjmoohead
Dec 19th, 2002, 04:04 PM
Yeah so its been snowing here for the last 2 days straight and we have close to 2 feet at this point. Its huge flakes of snow too and its nice outsdie so its all heavy and wet not really frozen. Makes for some fun driving. Good thing I have a 99 Dodge Ram 4x4. Its funny seeing all these front wheel drive cars sliding all over and me speeding past them with no worries, well im not speeding but im going much faster then them.

So yeah you gotta love to hate the stuff. At least ill get to go on the snowmobile at christmas and on my quad when I go visit the parents house. Ahhh Good Times.

Just so you know I am in Brandon Manitoba Canada right in the middle of Canada, and pritty close to the middle of North America just so yo know were it is to come if you like snow, cuase its been 48 hours and its still comming down.

Beretta55
Dec 19th, 2002, 04:23 PM
i envy you guy's. mean's no school if it snow's hard enough and you get to be inside all day. and cozy with your videogame systems;) :laugh:

dan da man
Dec 19th, 2002, 04:29 PM
i like the snow! but it as its advantages and dis-advantages

Gadzoox
Dec 19th, 2002, 05:45 PM
You guys stole of Ottawa's snow!!! We just have the old crud that's been hanging around for a few weeks. :/

My fav is the big fat snowflakes, they make the best snowmen too!

Speaking of snowmen! I was walking down my street and someone had made a snowman and it had a red sparkly wig on and it look like David Bowie!

Decifer
Dec 19th, 2002, 07:01 PM
i am in winnipeg, mb and we got quite alot of snow too not too much but at least we will have a White Christman :D

ssjtrunks13
Dec 19th, 2002, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by Frostman445

i envy you guy's. mean's no school if it snow's hard enough and you get to be inside all day. and cozy with your videogame systems;) :laugh:

I second that! You Canadians have it made, you get snow a whole lot more than we do over here in Virginia.

Suzuki_Fanboy
Dec 19th, 2002, 10:13 PM
We had a lot of snow here earlier this month, and we were out for like 4 days. 'Twas great.

Plug 4
Dec 19th, 2002, 10:21 PM
man i hate snow too....like normally the past few years in montreal, we always have a lot of snow. But this year we bearly have some...it's going to be christmas and not even 2 cm of snow.it's only damn cold but the big quantity of snow normally arrive in january. I hate snow but at least i hope to have little white christmas

jjmoohead
Dec 20th, 2002, 06:39 AM
Originally posted by Decifer

i am in winnipeg, mb and we got quite alot of snow too not too much but at least we will have a White Christman :D

Your in winnipeg, dude thats sweet im in brandon incase you forgot, its so cool to have a fellow manitoban here. Have fun with the snow, the closed down 4 highways tonight, should get to you by morning

fantasytiger
Dec 20th, 2002, 11:54 AM
no snow here in Detroit just yet i hope it does though ziggy like the snow and his rescent atempts to replace it are not going to well

:kupo:......(starts throwing balls off powder detergent)

! wack !

owwwwww Ziggy!!!

:kupo:.......:P

ssjtrunks13
Dec 20th, 2002, 12:54 PM
Have you had snow at all this year? I've got three days off of school so far because of snow. I hope you guys get snow in time for next week.

Gadzoox
Dec 20th, 2002, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by fantasytiger

no snow here in Detroit just yet i hope it does though ziggy like the snow and his rescent atempts to replace it are not going to well
:kupo:......(starts throwing balls off powder detergent)
! wack !
owwwwww Ziggy!!!

Ziggy Stardust? What are you talking about?! I'm confused.

EEEW! It has been freezing rain ALL day so far!! Ick. Plus it's windy too.

I love Canada. :happy:

Rei
Dec 20th, 2002, 02:54 PM
mooman, I'm pretty envious now. I had to move to Germany for the Christmas holidays and here it's really cold, but no snow! Not at all! I want a white Christmas, like in fairy tales and in old songs, but I'll probably get only frozen temperatures :mad:

jjmoohead
Dec 20th, 2002, 07:15 PM
OMG it finally stopped. that was 3 days of snowing...i saw 4 car accidents today, so nasty. The shut down highways today and if you got stuck you were not getting towed until the roads were cleared after it stopped snowing. I just hope it has stopped for sure. We got more snow in 3 days then we had all last year (at least thats what the radio just told me.

Originally posted by Rei

mooman, I'm pretty envious now. I had to move to Germany for the Christmas holidays and here it's really cold, but no snow! Not at all! I want a white Christmas, like in fairy tales and in old songs, but I'll probably get only frozen temperatures :mad:

Rei my sweet, you dont want this at all trust me. I love snow, i really, really do, but this is just nasty nasty nasty. I dont wish this on anyone. The good side is that its really nice outside considering all the snow. Its not really cold, just snowing like a (bad word here). But next year take a trip to canada, ill even hook you up with a place to stay for free (my house!) and you can enjoy a white christmas like the fairy tales, or in my case HELL!

Rei
Dec 20th, 2002, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by jjmoohead
and you can enjoy a white christmas like the fairy tales, or in my case HELL!

Eep! Are you sure you're living in Canada and not in Siberia?

jjmoohead
Dec 21st, 2002, 09:40 AM
Let me see...nope im sure its canada...thats what the drivers licence says. Yeah so after I wrote that last one it started snowing again around 10 pm, no snow so far this morning, ill keep you posted.

Vicious
Dec 21st, 2002, 07:53 PM
down here in Georgia it has snowed a little bit for the past two years, not even enough to have a decent snow ball fight!

jjmoohead
Dec 22nd, 2002, 03:28 AM
ok my computer kinda had a cold today and i couldnt update, but it did snow again today thats 4 straight days, only for about 4 hours today and it was not very thick like other days so im happy i guess. Forecast calls for snow tomorrow, guess ill wait and see and let you know.