PDA

View Full Version : Hope you guys like me...

Suzuki_Fanboy
Dec 19th, 2002, 03:10 PM
Because this is now my home forum. Expect me to be posting a lot more...

I don't know if this is spam or not...but if it is, you can delete it :D

I decided to stay here after PS2sub made me mad...in a few ways. I won't talk about it though...

ssjtrunks13
Dec 19th, 2002, 03:44 PM
Is that why you weren't posting so much before?

Suzuki_Fanboy
Dec 19th, 2002, 03:49 PM
Yep...PS2Sub used to be my main forum...but I don't want to be associated with them anymore.

So...I'll stay here! I like this place a lot...the people are all nice.

Well...I have to go to work, see ya!

Sword 4 Hire
Dec 19th, 2002, 04:14 PM
That's cool

See you around then

dan da man
Dec 19th, 2002, 04:44 PM
you picked the best forum! hope to see u around:)

Plug 4
Dec 19th, 2002, 05:26 PM
since i found that board..i started to be addictive to it...i like it

Gadzoox
Dec 19th, 2002, 05:41 PM
Nothin' beats PS2 Fantasy like PS2 Fantasy! (ie. nothing)

kupoartist
Dec 19th, 2002, 05:45 PM
and no-one does chicken like KFC... I mean, i'm glad to hear that you're gonna be around more...

The inner circle greets you.

ahem. I believe they're over there somewhere :happy:

Beretta55
Dec 19th, 2002, 07:13 PM
yes.....it's alway's good to have more long staying member's around here. it will be good for my mind controll take over the world scheme.....now i have said too much:laugh:

IcyMourdor
Dec 19th, 2002, 09:17 PM
I think you made the right choice in picking PS2Fantasy over that "other" place.

MakgSnake
Dec 19th, 2002, 09:33 PM
Cool....

Suzuki_Fanboy
Dec 19th, 2002, 10:11 PM
Yea, I decided to come to a forum run by professionals, unlike PS2Substance. The only cool admin they had (Mercury Shadow) was de-admined by Jerchel. Is that right? No. Merc was co-founder of the site...

But enough complaining about PS2Substance and Jerchel. I like it here, and I'll recomend this place to a few friends.

happy_doughnut
Dec 19th, 2002, 11:05 PM
:mad: :mad:

Ah, that Jerchel :mad: !

But anyway, it's good to know that you'll be around here more, Suzuki :happy:. That's great news :).

Vash
Dec 19th, 2002, 11:07 PM
Yea and this is my new 2nd home, seeing as the Anime Lounge looks awesome.

Frozen
Dec 20th, 2002, 02:49 AM
Now, what the hell are you and Fox up to ? Same thread at the same time :peoples:

As long as you don't behave as I did a few days ago, everything will be alright :laugh:

Lost_myth
Dec 20th, 2002, 07:11 AM
I welcome you, this is better anyways......lol

Suzuki_Fanboy
Dec 20th, 2002, 02:47 PM
Yea, this place is better. I hope Merc comes over here some...

Frozen, Fox copied my post. He's just crazy like that.

Rei
Dec 20th, 2002, 02:50 PM
Every forum has its laws and rules, so I can't question what happened there to make you decide to leave. I'm glad you picked this forum as a main "home", and for this reason you deserve a mega-present *gives a Mr. T plush doll to Suzuki*

Suzuki_Fanboy
Dec 20th, 2002, 05:59 PM
SWEET!!! A Mr. T plush doll!!! Bwa ha ha...

Fox
Dec 20th, 2002, 06:34 PM
I pity the f00 who don't have a Mr. T doll!

Vicious
Dec 21st, 2002, 08:10 PM
Good to hear your staying.
PS2 Fantasy RULES!!!!!

PS2Substance Neo
Dec 22nd, 2002, 05:38 AM
Suzuki, why do you say, "I am from PS2Sub, but don't want to talk about it" but then make 2 or 3 additional posts talking about it?

If Mercury Shadow is de-admined...please explain this..

http://www.ps2substance.com/forums/showgroups.php?s=

Rei
Dec 22nd, 2002, 06:18 AM
Solve all the questions regarding your forum outside PS2Fantasy, thanks :disturb:

Infernal Mass
Dec 22nd, 2002, 06:32 AM
thanks Rei, for restoring the order and pleasantness of the forum. It's good to see a Mod display strength amidst the chaos and anarchy that momentarily engulfed this thread.

Originally posted by Fox

I pity the f00 who don't have a Mr. T doll!

http://arsononline.com/MrT-2.jpg

-werd!

Soul Angel
Dec 22nd, 2002, 08:12 AM
A bit on the late side but anyway, Welcome Suzuki_Fanboy
I'm glad your making PS2 Fantasy your home forum.
Have fun here and post lots!
See'ya around the forums :)

Suzuki_Fanboy
Dec 22nd, 2002, 02:31 PM
HAHAHAHA Neo is here...someone needs to ban him, and do it fast. He will ruin the way this forum is run...everyone here is so nice.

See, he's already instigating things!

I'm not going to fight with him though. Merc was de-admined, that's that.

EDIT:

And to whoever posted that Mr. T bobble-head doll...that thing was totally awesome, lol! Mr. T, wearing like 30 pounds of gold...superb.

Rei
Dec 22nd, 2002, 02:38 PM
OMG, these pics are awesome! I wonder where do you pick all this great stuff to post Digi, I've always wondered and I always will :shock:

Fox
Dec 22nd, 2002, 03:20 PM
its like the doll is 5 pounds and the chains are 30 hahahaa...
merc is re-admined he just doesn't visit i don't think.

Nelo Angelo
Dec 22nd, 2002, 03:31 PM
Yea Fox, he was re-admined. He barely goes on AIM tho. I wonder what's he doing now.

He left PS2 Sub anyways.

Suzuki_Fanboy
Dec 22nd, 2002, 10:10 PM
I'd leave also if I got de-admined without notice by someone with equal rank as myself...

By the way, glad to see you here Nelo...check out the anime forum!

PS2Substance Neo
Dec 23rd, 2002, 02:01 AM
Well you, and him obviously just posted only cause you had power, cause as soon as you lost it for less than 12 hours, you leave in a tantrum, and go whine on other forums.

Rei
Dec 23rd, 2002, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by PS2Substance Neo

Well you, and him obviously just posted only cause you had power, cause as soon as you lost it for less than 12 hours, you leave in a tantrum, and go whine on other forums.

... while you sign up in these other forums only to follow the members that escaped from your site? Use PMs to talk about your forums, thanks! Or do you want anybody to close this thread to prevent more unuseful talks about matters that are not in the common interests of members of PS2Fantasy? Don't make me sound rude, be good... This is not the right place for these matters :heh:

Thrasher
Dec 23rd, 2002, 05:03 PM
May as well use this thread... Suzuki told me about this place. My name was Shinji. And Neo's a prick.

Thrasher
Dec 23rd, 2002, 05:08 PM
Sorry.

PS2Substance Neo
Dec 23rd, 2002, 05:47 PM
Back to name calling, how mature.

MakgSnake
Dec 23rd, 2002, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by PS2Substance Neo

Back to name calling, how mature.
STOP IT, if you people wanna argue over things about another forum or whatever, do it somewhere else. This will not be tolerated. Fighting over a forum in another forum......(Now thats not allowed at all).

So please..... all new members, we welcome you. But not to bring the war/fights of another forum to this place. OK???.???

Finito..... Alright!

PS2Substance Neo
Dec 23rd, 2002, 06:14 PM
I did not come to argue or flame or anything.

I came to simply ask Suzuki fanboy what he was whining about, and why he continued to talk about it repeatedly after saying he wasn't going to talk about it anymore.

Pu the Owl
Dec 23rd, 2002, 06:34 PM
Sorry, but I think it's better to lock this thread to prevent arguments or such things. If you want to talk and clear up things, use other means.

And with that I hope the question is finally closed.