PDA

View Full Version : mystery lizard?????

fantasytiger
Dec 18th, 2002, 12:03 PM
hey i found a lizard recently i know its from california i think it might be a leopard lizard it is a yellowish tanish color with black stripes on its tail and black spots on it body its about an inch and a half long. If anyone might know any useful info about it please post.

or let me know about any pet you own or have owned

(and Mark0 and audio if you do not have anything nice or helpful to say don't waste your time posting this is a serious topic and I do not need you 2 slaming me with smart a** remarks or rude comments there are plenty of other forums you can post at and if you think this is stupid then please find a polite way to put it or just do not reply :mad: )

:kupo:........:mad:

dan da man
Dec 18th, 2002, 12:20 PM
dont have a clue about lizards
btw i own a dog!

fantasytiger
Dec 18th, 2002, 12:29 PM
cool i use to own 3 camelions a pirana a cockatail 2 finches and 7 parakeets i would like to own a dog or cat but my moms allergic

:kupo: ..............:mad:

ohhh and ziggy my mog of course

:kupo:...............:P

dan da man
Dec 18th, 2002, 12:32 PM
well i have owned lots of pets in the past, cant remeber to list them though.

mark0™
Dec 18th, 2002, 12:41 PM
Why did you mention my name in your first post??

I have a samoyed, I'm happy it's gonna snow soon, he loves the snow.

fantasytiger
Dec 18th, 2002, 12:47 PM
i could have swore you posted something mean to me but since i can't find it ohhh well:heh:

i wish it would snow over here oddly enough my cockatail loves snow can't leave him out doors two long though:phew:

mark0™
Dec 18th, 2002, 01:23 PM
I did, but to the post titled "Ziggy Ran Away", funny how you claimed it was your cousin who posted it... why would I be at fault if you didnt post it? Or did you?

fantasytiger
Dec 18th, 2002, 02:57 PM
first off i read all those posts she put up or else how would i know that they were there second i checked my posts and relized that it was not you it was Audio boxer i was about to opologize for the mix up but for get it now!!!!!!!!!:frust: :frust: :mad:

Faile
Dec 18th, 2002, 03:10 PM
use PM please. no need for it in the forum.

xx

Vicious
Dec 18th, 2002, 04:03 PM
I have a dog, and in the past i had a SQUIRRELL (srry bout spelling).

ssjtrunks13
Dec 18th, 2002, 06:36 PM
My family's owned about 4 Dogs and at least 6 cats.

Faile
Dec 18th, 2002, 09:22 PM
i think its a type of salamander or basilisk. maybe.

i used to know my lizards but alas, time steals.

fantasytiger
Dec 20th, 2002, 11:01 AM
cool faile sorry i am dropping the topic about my cuz

i know how you feel i had alot of lizards i had a chinese water dragon at one time to but sadly my mom was cleaning and unpluged the heating rock she did not relize it until i found it dead the next morning:weep:

whats a basilik????

Deathwatchz
Dec 20th, 2002, 11:19 AM
a basilisk is a mythlogical lizard that has the ability to turn creatures to stone with its gaze. i think that was meant as a joke :) if im wrong, let me know.

fantasytiger
Dec 20th, 2002, 11:47 AM
oh then i am pretty sure that not it lol

ssjtrunks13
Dec 20th, 2002, 11:54 AM
I don't know anything about lizards. This may be off topic but I feel like sharing, When I was camping the weekend before I went back to school after summer I found a red lizard on the ground near my tent. That was the first time I had seen a lizard on the ground. I also picked it up and it was really cool.:cool:

fantasytiger
Dec 20th, 2002, 12:06 PM
it sounds poisioness you are lucky it did it bite you

Faile
Dec 20th, 2002, 12:49 PM
a basilisk is a mythological creature, and also a real lizard. where the name was taken from.

ssjtrunks13
Dec 20th, 2002, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by fantasytiger

it sounds poisioness you are lucky it did it bite you

Actually it was more like an orange red.

Gadzoox
Dec 20th, 2002, 02:16 PM
I have a Golden Retriever, Tucker and a DSH cat, Rocco.

I've had 9 rats since I was 13.
Bessie, Hillary (after Sir Edmund G.), Ginger, Pepper, Molly, Cookie, Miss Vicki, Reginald R. Ratfink and Zoink.

Unfortunately I've developed an allergy to them so no more. :(