PDA

View Full Version : Concerts!

Reid
Dec 17th, 2002, 10:34 PM
Just a question about a thing that I truly adore;

the concert.

Which concerts have you been to (that really stand out) or are going to in the near future?

Deathwatchz
Dec 17th, 2002, 11:07 PM
i have to say the best concerts i have ever gone to were:

1. The Nine Inch Nails Fragility tour. Nine inch nails is my favorite band, and i loved the concert.
2. The Insane Clown Posse concert. dont really remember where, but it had the best mosh pits i have ever been to. I was there with two of my friends. I'm 6'4", and my friends were 6'2" and 5'11". we were kicking so much @$$, that ICP actually stopped the concert and pointed at us and said "look at those F&^*ers go!!" it was great.

jjmoohead
Dec 17th, 2002, 11:43 PM
I went to Ozzfest in Mass. last summer when i was in boston visiting my sister that was awsome.

Next best would be a canadian group called Tragically Hip, they put on a great show for some old guys,

and yearly we have a thing called Little River Rock Fest with Classic Rock groups like Pat Benetar, and Sticks, its a great 4 day drunking weekend.

fantasytiger
Dec 18th, 2002, 12:50 PM
alas sadly in my life so far i have never been to a single concert
:weep:

:kupo:.............:weep:

Cannibal Clown
Dec 18th, 2002, 01:02 PM
The only concert i've ever been to was seeing creed in madisin in november. SSSnake and I went and thought it really kicked ass. That's all i got.

Uchiha Sasuke
Dec 18th, 2002, 01:22 PM
I've been to a few.I went to Creed,ted nugent,colllective soul,head east,and boom candle.I would say creed is the best live expierence i ever saw though,totally wicked.

Going to see Metallica,Bon Jovi,3 Doors Down and Fuel.

ssjtrunks13
Dec 18th, 2002, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by fantasytiger

alas sadly in my life so far i have never been to a single concert
:weep:

:kupo:.............:weep:

Don't worry Ziggy and tiger, you two are not alone! Well, actually I went to a concert but don't care to talk about it here. I have a reputation to keep.

Sword 4 Hire
Dec 18th, 2002, 03:45 PM
I've never been to any...

Vicious
Dec 18th, 2002, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by Sword 4 Hire

I've never been to any...

Neither have I.

Faile
Dec 18th, 2002, 09:28 PM
Recently (last two years) i've seen

The Smashing Pumpkins
Manic Street Preachers (three times in the last two weeks)
Muse (four times)
The White Stripes
The Strokes
The Hives
Placebo

and i'm seeing Zwan in feburary.

Chara
Dec 18th, 2002, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by LiquidSnake1231

Neither have I.

Or I.

Suzuki_Fanboy
Dec 18th, 2002, 10:11 PM
The best show I've ever been to was...

Saves the Day.

The best band ever, and they put on the best show I've seen yet.

Plug 4
Dec 18th, 2002, 11:12 PM
the first de la sou concert i saw 2 years ago was DOPE!!! they did every classics...to me myself and I to ego trip etc......

Spank-A-Thon
Dec 19th, 2002, 05:37 AM
Let's see... Hmmmm...

I've been to see Guns n Roses, Ice-T's Bodycount, Bon Jovi (only cos my mate had a spare ticket - I really can't stand Jovi!), Love/Hate, the Wildhearts (numerous times), Aerosmith, Faith No More, Soundgarden and Kid Rock. There are others but I can't remember them right now...

- S

Ninja
Dec 21st, 2002, 12:25 AM
i have never been 2 a concert

AudioBoxer
Dec 21st, 2002, 12:38 PM
I go to tons!!
Probably my fav would have to be the Slipknot! They rule in concert, they pay this one guy to do crazy stuff, it is sooo funny!

Fox
Dec 21st, 2002, 11:46 PM
i haven't been to any concerts lately....i performed in one tough..:)...our school band.

Plug 4
Dec 22nd, 2002, 12:40 AM
oh im soo happy...i got one of the best news ever today..

THE ROOTS IS COMING TO MONTREAL!!! oh god...i cant wait

Pu the Owl
Dec 23rd, 2002, 12:47 PM
Well, let me think... I haven't seen dozens of concerts, but let's say I carefully choose which concerts to see.

Smashing Pumpkins (twice)
The Cure (twice)
Suede
Sonic Youth

I'd like to see Depeche Mode in the future, and the Manics. And Zwan, if they'll ever come to visit my humble country *praises Billy Corgan*

ssjtrunks13
Dec 26th, 2002, 01:24 AM
I wanted to see Eminem with Ludacris and others at the Anger Management tour this past year when they came around the WAshingtonn DC area.