PDA

View Full Version : 1/2 till it comes!

AudioBoxer
Dec 17th, 2002, 06:54 PM
1/2 a day until LORD- two towers comes out, damn I cant wait!!! I already got my tickets for tomorrow!

Lost_myth
Dec 17th, 2002, 06:56 PM
my ma is pulling me out of school to go to the dentist so I can't see the movie yet...... I'ma keep my lunch money and go lloll

Beretta55
Dec 17th, 2002, 07:22 PM
i can wait till DVD. look's like a amazeing film but i can wait.

ssjtrunks13
Dec 17th, 2002, 11:10 PM
Unfortunately, it looks like I won't see it until this weekend.

jjmoohead
Dec 17th, 2002, 11:25 PM
unfortunitly i didnt enjoy the first one so I figure i wont bother until the movie releases on DVD or later. But hey hope you enjoy it.

Deathwatchz
Dec 17th, 2002, 11:50 PM
yeah, from the look of it, i wont get to see it till after christmas. OH BOY, I GET TO WAIT!!!!! *grumbling* :boom:

IcyMourdor
Dec 18th, 2002, 12:08 AM
A few of my friends and I already have our tickets for tomorrow night. Plus, with the freezing rain on the way, we might get out of school tomorrow as well.

Frozen
Dec 18th, 2002, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by Frostman445

i can wait till DVD. look's like a amazeing film but i can wait.

GAY.

That is a movie that NEEDS to be watched on the cinemas. Enough said.

Tomorrow by 4 pm I'll be watching it if I am alive by then :D

MADRUCKIS
Dec 18th, 2002, 02:25 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm seein it in 40 minutes.......thats right.......

hahahahahaha

special midnight screenings here the city until 4am.....I can't sleep so I called up and got tickets...me and 4 freinds are goin at it....

will right about it tommorow.....this movie will be freagin great!

Beretta55
Dec 18th, 2002, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by Frozen

GAY.

That is a movie that NEEDS to be watched on the cinemas. Enough said.

Tomorrow by 4 pm I'll be watching it if I am alive by then :D
ahhh shut your mouth frozen:laugh: i dont like going to the movie's too many people talk....so im waiting for DVD. like almost every movie.....so *slap's frozen with a white glove*:laugh:

Cannibal Clown
Dec 18th, 2002, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Mourdor

A few of my friends and I already have our tickets for tomorrow night. Plus, with the freezing rain on the way, we might get out of school tomorrow as well.

I'm one fo theose friends who got his ticket early. And the best thingof all, today school was canseled because of icey roads, so i don't think that this day could get much better. So at 6 oclock tonight, i'm gonna be watching the coolest movie ever made, right up there witht eh first one of coarse.

Deathwatchz
Dec 18th, 2002, 12:08 PM
I should have, like the first lord of the rings, gotten it on bootleg DVD 2 weeks before it came out in the theatres. I still have the bootleg, even though the subtitles are TOTALLY jacked up.. It was nice to know that I was the only one in the theatre knowing what was gonna happen, cause I had some loud @$$ people behind me talking thru the movie. when gandalf and the white wizard were fighting they were saying "d$%n those are some powerful sticks", and "where can i get one of those", ignorance.........

mark0™
Dec 18th, 2002, 12:52 PM
I waited for DVD on the first, Ill think I'll wait for this one too, I hate premieres, Crowded Cinemas are my pet hate.

Daniel Legge
Dec 18th, 2002, 02:58 PM
lord of the rings has been out over here (in england) for a few days now. im goin to see it on friday tho.

Faile
Dec 18th, 2002, 03:08 PM
the two towers opened today everywhere. including britain. the premiere was last week though.

MADRUCKIS
Dec 18th, 2002, 05:56 PM
GREAT MOVIE

Thats all I gotta say.

I'll wait till people see it so I could talk about it some more.

Faile
Dec 18th, 2002, 09:24 PM
just saw it. its amazing.

rar !

Frozen
Dec 19th, 2002, 12:00 AM
I think this thread should be merged with goodman's. And my opinion about the movie is posted there.