PDA

View Full Version : What game should be made next?

Master Jester
Dec 17th, 2002, 01:16 PM
I think the next game should be a mix between a first person shoot em up and an rpg.

mark0™
Dec 17th, 2002, 01:29 PM
.. What next game? Explain what your meaning here? You talking bout a new Style of Game ora new title from a developer??

fantasytiger
Dec 17th, 2002, 02:29 PM
mark i think he means the next game that should be created should be an rpg shooter. i think:confused:
hey master jester here is some friendly advice try to be more specific

:kupo:............ku ku kupo

dan da man
Dec 17th, 2002, 02:32 PM
i dont think the game would be good if u mixed them to styles together, but it may be good just need some ideas!

Daedaelus
Dec 17th, 2002, 02:37 PM
Maybe a mixd between a Final Fnatasy and BMX game. :laugh:

No seriously, I think that would be fun. ;)

dan da man
Dec 17th, 2002, 02:40 PM
maybe a mix of final fantasy and tomb raider!

kupoartist
Dec 17th, 2002, 02:43 PM
a good idea... if it hadn't already been done at least twice before (see System Shock 2 and Deus Ex)... even Doom was originally built along those lines ^_^

Vicious
Dec 17th, 2002, 04:54 PM
An RPG FPS would be cool. You'd get experience pts for killing other players online, and you could spend the points on making your accuracy better, or making your character run faster, or make your gun shoot faster, or make the range of the scope on your gun greater, or giving your character a bigger health meter, or making the power of your gun stronger. A game like that would be awesome.

MakgSnake
Dec 17th, 2002, 10:02 PM
So you wanna know what the next Genre is going to be for a video game eh.

Hmmmm.........I heard Shenmue is a "FREE" genre game, they keep mentioning that, but we havn't gotten "FREE" genre games in the market (At all).

I think the next one should be "Raw" games genre. That is you play the game and it has the ability to last for more then 20 years, and if you die in the game or something, that will be it. You will have to buy the game again. But lenght matters to most of the people around, and Raw games could last for years to enjoy the saga and episodes (Downloadable).

dan da man
Dec 18th, 2002, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by MakgSnake

So you wanna know what the next Genre is going to be for a video game eh.

Hmmmm.........I heard Shenmue is a "FREE" genre game, they keep mentioning that, but we havn't gotten "FREE" genre games in the market (At all).

I think the next one should be "Raw" games genre. That is you play the game and it has the ability to last for more then 20 years, and if you die in the game or something, that will be it. You will have to buy the game again. But lenght matters to most of the people around, and Raw games could last for years to enjoy the saga and episodes (Downloadable).

i would not want a game like that!

MakgSnake
Dec 18th, 2002, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by dan da man

i would not want a game like that!
I seriously wouldn't mind if its Metal Gear as in a Raw genre. ... Aaah, I'd be in heaven then.

dan da man
Dec 18th, 2002, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by MakgSnake

I seriously wouldn't mind if its Metal Gear as in a Raw genre. ... Aaah, I'd be in heaven then.

that would be good a metal gear like that, then the game would be all total stealth, 100% total stealth!