PDA

View Full Version : First one

Vamp
Feb 19th, 2002, 05:26 AM
In a relationship or even just messing around with the opposite sex do u make the first move on her/him

if ure a girl do u make the first move or kiss him

and if ure a guy do u make the first move to kiss her and touch her

i make the first move on my girls first. i dont like it when they do

007_JamesBond
Feb 19th, 2002, 12:43 PM
If I had a girl friend I would probably make the first move.

trunks69420
Feb 19th, 2002, 12:46 PM
It would have to depend on the person. Since i am a male, i dont know what women would say but:

If the woman is aggressive, you let her take the 1st move and also let her dominate. Making her happy is always a key to getting ahead.

If she is passive and shy, make the 1st move w/ a subtle gesture and persist. Dont bring it all on at once though, it will turn her off!

007_JamesBond
Feb 19th, 2002, 12:49 PM
nice, good point, it has been to long for me to make decisions like that.

IcyMourdor
Feb 19th, 2002, 08:02 PM
I would probably have to make the first move. However, my shyness will probably be the end of me. I haven't had a girl for about a year now. The single life sucks!

Spirit
Feb 19th, 2002, 08:04 PM
hmmmm well I have to make the first move when I'm with my gf alone, otherwise nothing will happen :lol and I sure as f*** don't want that!!!

merylsilverburg
Feb 19th, 2002, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by trunks69420
If she is passive and shy, make the 1st move w/ a subtle gesture and persist. Dont bring it all on at once though, it will turn her off!

Ha, ha, ha! Very true! I think that chicks that are aggressive to men are a bit scary. What if the guy doesn't like you? Or what if he's very shy? For some strange reason, girls who are b***** or aggressive always pick the shy and quiet dudes. That way, they can have complete control over them because the guys are too shy to do or say anything. Believe me, this is true. It bugs the s*** out of me, because sometimes I see this guy who's very nice and calm and stuff, but the girl he's with is all loud and junk. What's with that? Oh, and I would like for the dude to make the first move. But if he gets TOO fresh, I'd punch him. :)

Soul Angel
Feb 19th, 2002, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by merylsilverburg

Ha, ha, ha! Very true! I think that chicks that are aggressive to men are a bit scary. What if the guy doesn't like you? Or what if he's very shy? For some strange reason, girls who are b***** or aggressive always pick the shy and quiet dudes. That way, they can have complete control over them because the guys are too shy to do or say anything. Believe me, this is true. It bugs the s*** out of me, because sometimes I see this guy who's very nice and calm and stuff, but the girl he's with is all loud and junk. What's with that?

Your quite right there merylsilverburg, I notice that to sometimes.

As for who to make the first move, I guess I prefer the guy to make the first move. :rolleyes:

x157anz
Feb 20th, 2002, 01:10 PM
If i was in a relationship i would make the 1st move . (guy)
Most Women are too shy .. well the ones i know anyway

trunks69420
Feb 20th, 2002, 01:17 PM
Yeah, some women are too shy. But i like the challenge, sometimes! The women i usually go for are personable, kind, cute, and the most important: Love anime and PS2!

Sleazy P Martini
Feb 20th, 2002, 02:19 PM
LOL! I am soo glad I am through with that BS.

x157anz
Feb 20th, 2002, 02:22 PM
I have a f00lish question...
were do you find anime ?!?!?
In a magazine or can i find it on the net ?

trunks69420
Feb 20th, 2002, 02:23 PM
What B.S.?

trunks69420
Feb 20th, 2002, 02:24 PM
You can find it on the net, magazines, TV. It all depends on what kind you are looking for... DBZ, Tenchi, Trigun, ect.

jenova_jeb
Feb 20th, 2002, 04:11 PM
Cartoon network :rolleyes: .

Cannibal Clown
Feb 20th, 2002, 07:31 PM
When the hell did this thread turn to anime?

I'll try to get back on topic.

I haven't been with a girl in a long time. Last summer I with with a chick named (Confidential) She was nice and all, but she really got impatient with me when she kept making passes at me and I would never give her the responce she wanted. She then was able to take the VERY direct approach and our relationship got a bit more serious then. Then she moved away by the end of the summer, so now I'm single again.

So I guess I let the opposite sex take control and make the first move. I just go along with it.

But like others said, I'm very shy when it comes to asking a girl out in the first place, so all I can do is hope that the girl I like will make the first move, because I know I wont.

Uchiha Sasuke
Feb 21st, 2002, 10:24 PM
As for me i will never be with a women because they dont like me so i 'll never beable to make a move:(