PDA

View Full Version : Next E3 Will Give You What You Want!!!!

MakgSnake
Dec 15th, 2002, 02:57 PM
Here you go people.........this was coming our way and its almost here.......

Kojima recently announced in a television interview that the 3rd Chapter of the Metal Gear Saga will be revealed at this year's E3 show.

And at the very same time, Kojima hinted on anther TITLE "Metal Gear Online"......... giving us a note that Metal Gear Solid 3 and Metal Gear Online are two different games. "Phew".......

But on which system both these games will show, is totally unknown at the moment, I guess we all have to wait and see. I will get what I want this E3, and so will you people. (The news)

Enjoy and Have Fun.

Here is the Source from where I got all this. (http://www.gamesarefun.com/cgi-bin/newspro/fullnews.cgi?newsid1039736430,90076,)

Plug 4
Dec 15th, 2002, 04:23 PM
excellent...i just hope that the game comes out on ps2 before any other console!!!! playstation is the real thing for metal gear!

dan da man
Dec 15th, 2002, 04:48 PM
i heard this news today aswell, i am so excited, anyone know how i can watch the e3 show and where is the e3 show?

Daedaelus
Dec 15th, 2002, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by dan da man

i heard this news today aswell, i am so excited, anyone know how i can watch the e3 show and where is the e3 show?

I'm not sure of a way to watch a live E3. I don't think there is one, but I'm not certain. As for where it is: Los Angeles, May 14, 15, 16.

I'm going to be there next year(2003), and I'll bring back some pics for you guys!

MakgSnake
Dec 15th, 2002, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Plug 4

excellent...i just hope that the game comes out on ps2 before any other console!!!! playstation is the real thing for metal gear!

I hope so too, but its hard to make games on the Ps2 hardware, thats what people say, so thats why they just might release it first on Xbox as they'll make it on it. But I dont want that.

PS2 is the real machine for Metal Gear! I totally agree!

Vicious
Dec 15th, 2002, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by Iguana

I'm not sure of a way to watch a live E3. I don't think there is one, but I'm not certain. As for where it is: Los Angeles, May 14, 15, 16.

I'm going to be there next year(2003), and I'll bring back some pics for you guys!

how do you get to go to E3, do you work for a magazine company or something, cause that's the only way I know of to get into E3.

MADRUCKIS
Dec 15th, 2002, 07:54 PM
*Does Irish jig*

YES

Can't wait for more details.........

thanx for the info Makg....how's it goin pardner?

MakgSnake
Dec 15th, 2002, 07:56 PM
I am pretty sure there is a public day, where everybody can go and see the games and all, but you have to be 18+ for that. If I go, I'll go in that one.

The other ones, you need passes and yeah if you work for a video game company or I believe a site. Not too sure.

EDIT: Hey MAD, hows it going? I am pretty fine, its nice to see you around the forums buddy!

Daedaelus
Dec 15th, 2002, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by LiquidSnake1231

how do you get to go to E3, do you work for a magazine company or something, cause that's the only way I know of to get into E3.

I got passes from IGN Underground. That's not the only way to go though, if you go to www.e3expo.com, you can register to go, but you have to pay heavily. I believe it is something like $400 (Yes, that's four hundred dollars!)

I am pretty sure there is a public day, where everybody can go and see the games and all, but you have to be 18+ for that. If I go, I'll go in that one.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but not this year! It's strictly a trade show in 2003. There are ways to get in anyway... if you know what I mean... ;) (If you have been to E3 before, like me and Makg, you know what I mean ;))

Vic Viper
Dec 16th, 2002, 05:57 AM
mei ling, mei ling, mei ling...... yes i want her back. :)

mark0™
Dec 16th, 2002, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by LiquidSnake1231

All the game magazines always Cover it heavily, i'd love to go, but the magazines give you all the details yet.

MakgSnake
Dec 16th, 2002, 10:44 PM
It doesn't really matter if I go or not, as all the sites over the net will be filled with MGS3 video. Damn.........that would be just amazing.

I still remember the day when I first time ever downloaded the video for Metal Gear Solid 2 back in the Summer of 2000. I was acting all crazy for atleast 2 week. The first time I saw the Pic of Solid Snake from MGS2 was from GamesRaidar site as far as I can remember.

I am also looking forward how more can they improve the game when it comes to GRAPHICS, thats a tough one to beat! :shock:

BTW, Kojima has stated he'll direct MGS3. In the current issue of XBN (Xbox Nation) on page 114:
"I want to be very innovative and try to throw in a lot of new elements in the gamplay. MGS3 is very high-tech, and I'll be directing it myself."

This interview is from the Tokyo Game Show though.

There you go, when will Kojima be truthful to us ever!!

ssjtrunks13
Dec 17th, 2002, 11:21 AM
(referring to topic name) No, I think Missy Elliot has alredy done this for me j/k:laugh:

Anyway, I don't know about him being truthful to us ever. I think if he is going to be truthful he's going to quit doing anything with the development of video games or there are not going to be any more Metal Gear games.

dan da man
Dec 17th, 2002, 11:29 AM
damn i cant w8 till e3, definately gone watch the E3 video of mgs3, damn i am so excited.
im talking ahead a bit here but will some put a link up to watch the video of mgs3 at E3, so every one can view it!:)

MakgSnake
Dec 25th, 2002, 03:42 PM
Another HOT news came on. Recently the Assistant Director of Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance, Yoshikazu Matsuhana said...

"Yes, we are working on Metal Gear Solid 3. The concept and direction are still being set, but if I told you about it, you'd be blown away. At one point there was talk that Hideo Kojima wouldn't direct another Metal Gear game, but it looks like he will. MGS3 is so ambitious, it would collapse if Kojima didn't take charge of it."

There you go, KOJIMA IS BACK! Actually I wouldn't have mind the new director, but now I am more and EVEN MORE happy then ever. :happy:

dan da man
Dec 25th, 2002, 04:23 PM
realy good news, like the way guy siad i wont tell u more otherwise u will be blown away, realy like the sounds of that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MakgSnake
Dec 25th, 2002, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by dan da man

realy good news, like the way guy siad i wont tell u more otherwise u will be blown away, realy like the sounds of that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I KNOW!!!!!!!! My blood started circulate FASTER when I read THAT!!!! Its so Exciting!!! :D :D