PDA

View Full Version : tony hawk 3 psone

smegmar
Dec 14th, 2002, 09:40 PM
can anyone tell me how to get the deck in los angeles i cant find it anyware and im starting to get very frustrated:shock:

Dactrius
Dec 15th, 2002, 12:53 AM
Having only played the PS2 version, I personally can't help you here, but I went looking for you and found this at www.planettonyhawk.com so credit goes to them for this:-

"The hidden deck is well hidden here, over a quarterpipe located halfway up a building. Grind the right hand telephone wire to reach the quarterpipe, and air straight up to snag the deck. For a real charge, start this off from the electric rail with a manual over the kicker to turn it into one big combo, then revert on the way down and reverse the process all the way back to a huge air off the alley quarterpipe. Or, of course, you could also take it into a longer grind combo around the car wash area to end it with a little revert action... if you're so inclined."

Hope that helps you out...

dan da man
Dec 15th, 2002, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by smegmar

can anyone tell me how to get the deck in los angeles i cant find it anyware and im starting to get very frustrated:shock:

i dont think this even belongs in genral chat, it should be in sports forum, oh well....

jjmoohead
Dec 15th, 2002, 10:45 PM
yeah its been moved, but Dan next time what you can do is just click on report this message and every mod on that forum will get an email and it will get moved. Just leave a message when you sending it with what it is thats wrong with it (swearing, spam, wrong forum) Rather then telling the person after the fact that it is in the wrong place.

Thanks for the help.

JC Denton
Jan 1st, 2003, 03:42 PM
you have got to love reverts. I just scored 4.7 million in one move but im still behind nanjij who can now get 7 million oh well.
Who's your favourite character?

fantasywave
Jan 1st, 2003, 06:13 PM
I have Tony Hawk 3 for PSOne and the 1st level was really annoying cuz you can hear those randomly "Beeping" noise.

kold
Jan 1st, 2003, 08:07 PM
depends, there are 3 different places the deck could be. near the water fountain, jump off the halfpipe to the other half pipe then jump back over and grind on the ledge of the halfpipe next to the water fountain. grind telephone wires (how u get the letter E for skate) or it could be above the movie theater where u get secret tape.