PDA

View Full Version : stolen identity / see you

fantasytiger
Dec 13th, 2002, 02:42 PM
first i would like to state that the only real post I posted today was the responds to red ( i called him frozen ) that was under playstation royalty

the truth
i share my uncles comp while at his house I signed on over the weekend and on his comp i put auto sign in because no one else goes on this site at his house apparently my brat cuzin did and she ended up posting all that crap about my mog i am fully aware of the rules here and i would like to apologize for any problems she caused. It was my fault I should have been more careful with my password.

second I called my uncle around the time she was posting to tell him to walk over to jhere's and inform him seeing how my uncle lives right next to him about his rank in our military class I am guessing she heard that to

i think I will probably not be visiting this site until I get my own computer so I can avoid future problems like this if she offended anyone again i am sorry. I know no one will probably believe this but in my defense deathwatchz knows my bratty cuz so he will probably be the only one .

again faile,harry, i apologize great site and I hope that I will be able to return soon bye everyone.

:kupo: ..........(tears)

ssjtrunks13
Dec 13th, 2002, 03:13 PM
Bye, I'll be waiting here for you to return.

Suzuki_Fanboy
Dec 13th, 2002, 03:20 PM
Ah, that sucks...hope you get back soon!

dan da man
Dec 13th, 2002, 05:31 PM
cya l8r

YunaDiva05
Dec 13th, 2002, 06:49 PM
What was said on them posts were not from Tiger that is not Tigers attitude towards things. Tiger has a very positive attitude and she never looks for trouble. Since me and Tiger are like sisters which we claim each other as sisters, anyway I know her well enough not to do that. I hope you allow her to return cause we'll miss her... :weep:

Daedaelus
Dec 13th, 2002, 06:52 PM
B'/3. B3 b4ck 500n, '/0u h4d 50m3 900d p0575. I wi11 pr0b4b1'/ b3 h3r3 45 w311, w4i7in9 ph0r '/0ur r37urn.

Deathwatchz
Dec 13th, 2002, 09:10 PM
you guys dont need to worry. she can still post in the week when we are at school. but i know how her cousin is, and im not surprised. she should tie that little brat up and stuff her in a bag... lol :laugh: well, if not, ill keep her updated till she gets online.

ssjtrunks13
Dec 13th, 2002, 09:26 PM
It still won't be as good as if she could get on when not at school, oh well.

Deathwatchz
Dec 13th, 2002, 09:34 PM
im pretty sure she can come over my g/f's house a few times on the vacation and check up, but its up to her. we'll try to keep her onlineone way or another. even if she has to turn off the auto sign on.

ssjtrunks13
Dec 13th, 2002, 09:39 PM
Sounds like a good idea. I can't wait to hear what you guys get for christmas.

Deathwatchz
Dec 13th, 2002, 09:57 PM
(flash forward to my christmas)

"Is it? It is!!! Thanks mom, I always wanted my very own 20.06 sniper rifle with a telescopic sight and silencer!! what a great day!! Oh, and a few boxes of ammo too? im gonna go hunting right now! damn street turkeys dont stand a chance!"

TtTackler
Dec 13th, 2002, 10:09 PM
Sorry to hear..didn't really see any problems anywhere..:shock:

IcyMourdor
Dec 13th, 2002, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Iguana

B'/3. B3 b4ck 500n, '/0u h4d 50m3 900d p0575. I wi11 pr0b4b1'/ b3 h3r3 45 w311, w4i7in9 ph0r '/0ur r37urn.

What is sad about that is I can actually read some of it.

Anyways, come back after you have sorted some things out. We'll still be here.

Deathwatchz
Dec 13th, 2002, 10:42 PM
i think he said " Bye. Be back soon, you had some good posts.I will probably be here as well, waiting for your return."

AudioBoxer
Dec 14th, 2002, 03:28 AM
Originally posted by fantasytiger

first i would like to state that the only real post I posted today was the responds to red ( i called him frozen ) that was under playstation royalty

the truth
i share my uncles comp while at his house I signed on over the weekend and on his comp i put auto sign in because no one else goes on this site at his house apparently my brat cuzin did and she ended up posting all that crap about my mog i am fully aware of the rules here and i would like to apologize for any problems she caused. It was my fault I should have been more careful with my password.

second I called my uncle around the time she was posting to tell him to walk over to jhere's and inform him seeing how my uncle lives right next to him about his rank in our military class I am guessing she heard that to

i think I will probably not be visiting this site until I get my own computer so I can avoid future problems like this if she offended anyone again i am sorry. I know no one will probably believe this but in my defense deathwatchz knows my bratty cuz so he will probably be the only one .

again faile,harry, i apologize great site and I hope that I will be able to return soon bye everyone.

:kupo: ..........(tears)

Ya thats what everyone says when they screw up!

Beretta55
Dec 14th, 2002, 04:07 AM
what the hell is your problem audio? cut her some slack....jeebus.

ssjtrunks13
Dec 14th, 2002, 11:46 AM
What is so unbelievable about Tiger having a brat cousin that didn't know any of the rules of these forums and just posted whatever she wanted?:disturb:

If anything I think we should just not say anything negative about it and let Faile and Harry worry about whether to accept the appology or not.

Daedaelus
Dec 14th, 2002, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Mourdor

What is sad about that is I can actually read some of it.

Anyways, come back after you have sorted some things out. We'll still be here.

Lol. Yea, I was really addicted to this online |337 transalator I found, no more though. :D

Daedaelus
Dec 14th, 2002, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by AudioBoxer

Ya thats what everyone says when they screw up!

Who else would know more about screwing up than you? I don't want to bring back old topics, but I think that you should not say anything at all.

Sword 4 Hire
Dec 14th, 2002, 03:27 PM
Audio keep quiet on the subject...your not helping anyone

fantasytiger
Dec 16th, 2002, 12:07 PM
thanks everyone for your support
and audio thanks for your non support
you guys really made me feel loved i talked to deathwatch and his girlfriend I think over the holiday I will stop in from her comp
yunadiva thank sis i am glad we are still close I thought or friendship was fadeing:weep:.

All in all my uncle won't let the little troll over while I am there so I can't get my hands on her (but there is always a way :evil:

and hay lay off audio he can't help but be a jerk its just his way (i think he needs to fix his profile) anyways I do not care who believes me because the people that know believe me and thats all that really matters. ssjtrunk i would probably miss you the most now that I have to cut my visits to this site to a minimum
still I will be around even if I do not post

:kupo: (waves hi to ssjtrunk)

ssjtrunks13
Dec 16th, 2002, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by fantasytiger
ssjtrunk i would probably miss you the most now that I have to cut my visits to this site to a minimum
still I will be around even if I do not post

:kupo: (waves hi to ssjtrunk)
Every time I come here I feel your presence even when you are not on this site! How's it going Ziggy?!
My thanks goes out to the four of you(ZIggy, fantasytiger, YunaDiva05, and Deathwatchz) for supporting me even when I was feeling down!

fantasytiger
Dec 16th, 2002, 02:57 PM
well its easy to help someone as sweet as you ssjtrunk and hey it was nothing cause you believed me and defended me against audio so i should be thanking you;)

Every time I come here I feel your presence even when you are not on this site!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
:laugh: :love:

really that really made my day thanxs

:kupo:.........(gives thumbes up)

ziggy is fine just hurt by the fact that my cuz would think he would leave me. me and ziggy are a team I think we should have our own video game

:kupo: ( pulls out wooden sword and starts running around hacking the air)

crash!!! smash!!!!! !!!!!crunch!!!!

there he goes again !!!ziggy!!!!

ssjtrunks13
Dec 16th, 2002, 03:11 PM
Who's he trying to be? MAybe, Trunks or Crono?