Dec 12th, 2002, 10:07 PM
okay guys i am thinking getting another game platform
I already have ps2 and i been thinking getting a gamecube
for my birthday so should a gamecube or buy some ps2 games
sorry xbox fans i just dont find any game on the xbox that
i like and don't like fp shooting games like halo

Daedaelus
Dec 13th, 2002, 11:14 AM
Go for a GameCube, they now have a great library of games. Particularly in the adventure and action category. RPG's are also gaining quickly on NGC, and with a FF game in the works for thre system, I think it's a great buy.

dan da man
Dec 13th, 2002, 11:31 AM
hey kittens, xbox have a great game out called halo which is a fps, but xbox do alot more game sept for halo, theve got quite a selection and quite alot exclusive xbox games.

personaly i would choose the gamecube over ps2 games, nice to have 2 consoles!:cool:

Frozen
Dec 20th, 2002, 03:08 AM
I'd say "choose quality over quantity".

That depends on the kind of games you really like, regardless of how many consoles you may have.

If there are PS2 games that you still don't have, but you lust for them, go ahead and get the games. But now, if there are some other games for Gamecube that you really want, and would like better than those you would get for PS2 then go ahead and get the cube.

I am really not one to speak about this, though. I own all the next gen systems and a Dreamcast, since it was impossible for me not to like the games for all of the consoles.

but go for what you would like the most, really, although if possible, I would get the Cube with only one game for now, and get another game for PS2, again, if possible.

Vicious
Dec 20th, 2002, 11:06 AM
get the game cube , its better