PDA

View Full Version : Start // End

MakgSnake
Dec 11th, 2002, 01:15 PM
Simple thread......just mention down the Best 3 Starting for a video game and Best 3 Endings on a video game.

Now when posting the end, you can just name the Game and if so planning to explain any 1 of the ending, please use the SPOILER option. Thank you.

As for my top 3 starting for a video game....

1.) Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty (The jumping from the bridge and all, just gives me a shock even today when I see it)

2.) Urban Chaos (The starting video of three gangsta coming and on getting on top of the cop car with all slow motion and beautiful music really moved me)

3.) Devil May Cry.. (Wow, what a starting..........the whole bike scene and everything, amazing!!!)

As for my top 3 ending for a video game....

1.) Resident Evil 2 The whole Leon ending with the closing line and then outstanding rock music coming up....along side with credits, WOW

2.) Dino Crises 2

3.) Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty

kupoartist
Dec 11th, 2002, 01:43 PM
beginings:
3: Homeworld : "on that stone was etched a galatic map, and a single word more ancient than the clans themselves... Higarra... Our Home"
2: FFX : Auron walks amoungst crowds of screaming people, that aren't actually screaming at him... strange!
1: FFVIII : Squall and Seifer battle it out to the sounds of the Opera... if you like... :laugh:

Endings:
3: System Shock 2 : Twas scary! :shock:
2: FFVIII : twas happy :)
1: FFIX : twas sad :(

dan da man
Dec 11th, 2002, 02:07 PM
beginings-

1.mgs 1 (in the submarine and it tells u the members of fox hound)
2.mgs2 (sanke jumping of the bridge)
3.gta3

endings-

1.mgs2
2.tomb raider 2
3.mgs1

damn i could not think of any!

Frozen
Dec 11th, 2002, 02:45 PM
Intros

1)FF8
2)MGS2
3)DMC

Endings

1)MGS
2)FF8
3)Tekken 4 (considering that most of the endings for all the characters are neat)

ssjtrunks13
Dec 11th, 2002, 02:54 PM
Intros
1)Final Fantasy X
2)Metal Gear Solid 2
3)Grandia

Outros
1)Crono Trigger(all 12 of them!!!)
2)Metal Gear Solid 2
3)Legend of Dragoon

Daedaelus
Dec 11th, 2002, 03:09 PM
Beginning:

1. MGS2
2. FFIX
3. Xenogears

Ending:

1. Metroid Prime The whole thing with evacuating the Impact Crater and the awesome cutscene when Samus jumps into the cliff and her ship picks her up!
2. MGS2
3. Secret of Mana

TtTackler
Dec 11th, 2002, 07:55 PM
I love the beginnings/endings for MGS/2..Shinobi has a great beginning..Like when he jumps out of the helicopter and goes down the side of the building, intense snit there! Can't wait to get the game soon..RE:CV had a peachy beginning, when Clair dropped down and caught the gun in mid-air, kablowy! Hm..there are others..Kingdom Hearts was kick arse too! Z.O.E was pretty neato..Bouncer! Omg, classic. The FF series usually has good intros. Anyone remember the intro for GT3:A-Spec? When I first watched that when I got the game with the AMAZING footage of in-game races and the remix of Kravitz's song (forget what's it called..going go my way?), my heart was pounding. Oh yeah, Twisted Metal Black, great endings and intros for the characters, gotta love Paint it Black by the Stones too :cool:

Ninja
Dec 11th, 2002, 10:10 PM
uh,
1)ff8
2)mgs2
3)dmc

1)ff8
2)ffx(jkjk:))system shock 2
3)ff7

Sword 4 Hire
Dec 11th, 2002, 10:16 PM
1. FFX
2. MGS2
3. Suikoden III opening cinema

1. FFIX
2. MGS2
3. Lunar: Silver Star Story

DragonSphere
Dec 11th, 2002, 10:45 PM
Beginnings
1. FFVIII
2. Chrono Cross
3. Gungrave (wasn't so bad)

Endings
1. FFX
2. Xenogears
3. Kingdom Hearts

Ruby Moon
Dec 12th, 2002, 02:41 AM
Start:
1. MGS2
2. FFVIII
3. Grandia

Ending:
1. FFVII
2. Silent Hill 2 (more than one ending)
3. FFVIII

I don't particularly like Final Fantasy VIII among all the games I've played (not as much as other games) but thinking about it, I admit the start and the ending of the game are awesome.

Vic Viper
Dec 12th, 2002, 02:47 AM
- metal gear solid 2- good stuff, truely a work of art. kojima r0x0r:).

- Kingdom hearts- yea, i like the intro for kingdom hearts:P ,specially the music, "simple and clean" by hikaru. though i wouldve prefered the slower version, but it all goo.:D

- Devil May Cry was awesome aswell.

Endings
MGS- love the ending.

ssjtrunks13
Dec 13th, 2002, 11:50 AM
Is Kingdom Hearts really as good as people say it is?

I also think the ending to Chrono Cross, beating lavos the "right" way, was great.