PDA

View Full Version : do you know my g/f?

Deathwatchz
Dec 11th, 2002, 12:08 PM
apparently, my g/f is already on this forum, and she didnt tell me about it. but she trying to make me figure out who she is... shes been on here for about a month, and she rubbing in the fact that i dont know who she is. if ya can, can ya HELP ME OUT????

mark0™
Dec 11th, 2002, 12:16 PM
Shiva? lol get it? G/F, guardian force, lol Shiva?? oh well

I wouldn't have a scooby if she was on.

Fox
Dec 11th, 2002, 08:53 PM
have fun.
maybe its someone in witha male gender...hmmm...:roll:

Harry
Dec 11th, 2002, 09:41 PM
Hehehehe this is a funny thread, let's see if you'll be able to find out who she is!

Ninja
Dec 11th, 2002, 09:58 PM
could it b richho?

IcyMourdor
Dec 11th, 2002, 10:03 PM
Nope, I have no idea. Maybe if you tell her what she is like, we might have a better idea on who she is. Or we could cheat and use IP addressing, but that would be no fun.

Ninja
Dec 11th, 2002, 10:04 PM
ask her for clues

Sword 4 Hire
Dec 11th, 2002, 10:20 PM
Haven't the slightest idea...

DragonSphere
Dec 11th, 2002, 10:33 PM
*Randomly picks out a member* How bout PS2 Girl?

Ninja
Dec 11th, 2002, 11:44 PM
maybe, i always talk 2 her on aim

Frozen
Dec 12th, 2002, 12:07 AM
Well, as Mourdor said, I guess if you told us some stuff about her we might be able to give better help :D

It's clear is not fantasytiger, right?

merylsilverburg
Dec 12th, 2002, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by Frozen

Well, as Mourdor said, I guess if you told us some stuff about her we might be able to give better help :D

It's clear is not fantasytiger, right?

No, it can't be fantasytiger because Deathwatchz and her already said they're just friends. Unless I'm wrong...:P

ssjtrunks13
Dec 12th, 2002, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by merylsilverburg
No, it can't be fantasytiger because Deathwatchz and her already said they're just friends. Unless I'm wrong...:P
You're right they did already admit they were friends and they go to the same school together. I wish I went to the same school as my g/f.:frust:

dan da man
Dec 12th, 2002, 01:49 PM
hhhmmmm....i think it could be ps2 girl shes new, with a girls name!

MADRUCKIS
Dec 12th, 2002, 02:01 PM
*starts shooting m9 darts at random forum members*
*shakes people up*

kupoartist
Dec 12th, 2002, 02:17 PM
it was Mourdor, in General Chat, with the candlestick! ... uhmm sorry, wrong question :p

any clues for us? like what gaming interests does she have? (she wouldn't be on the forums without one... right?) oohh... exciting :p

Edit: gonna point the random finger of selection at... Elmyra :D

Deathwatchz
Dec 12th, 2002, 02:25 PM
here's a couple of clues about her.

1. her yahoo s/n is jtsbabygirl_14
2. her msn s/n is [email protected]
3. her aol s/n is babydoll1987
4. her nicknames are dreanna and babydoll, so she might use em'

if ya know someone that you think is her, she should have at least on of her s/n's up on her profile. from the looks of it, she was here just to look at the cheats, and she signed onto the forums. i know, it aint much, but she uses 1987 or 87 in a lot of her s/n's. :laugh: good luck ppl's and thanx for the help for those who actually think this is a fun topic.

P.S. just cuz i put her s/n's up, doesnt mean ya have to bother her. if ya wanna chat with her to try and see if you know her, no prob. but dont stalk her or something.... i dont want her getting pissed at me cause a whole bunch of peeps start messaging her all the time, k? thanx :)

EDIT: P.S.S. she likes KH, FFX, and she has FF7-X. she just got her ps2.

MADRUCKIS
Dec 12th, 2002, 02:30 PM
*was in 'harass & stalk mode'*

jokin

This info is useless to me. I'm not gonna pm some other guys girlie--------but have you checked the other parts of the forums like the Gallery and the Poetry and Fan fic?

Girls like that right.........:peoples:

dan da man
Dec 12th, 2002, 02:39 PM
*draws m9 darts to shoot mads so he cant pm till i tell him this*
j/k

nah dont pm anyone so we dont find out striaght away lets all keep on guessing for awhile.

p.s. harry who guesses right get a ps2 game:D ;)

ssjtrunks13
Dec 12th, 2002, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by dan da man
*draws m9 darts to shoot mads so he cant pm till i tell him this*
j/k

nah dont pm anyone so we dont find out striaght away lets all keep on guessing for awhile.

p.s. harry who guesses right get a ps2 game:D ;)
A ps2 game huh? Who's going to give this prize out?:laugh:

MADRUCKIS
Dec 12th, 2002, 03:57 PM
*erk*

falls limp

I'll get to the bottom of this before you wack detectives

C'mon Scoob!!!

Deathwatchz
Dec 12th, 2002, 04:04 PM
hey peeps, i found out, if you wanna know, just ask me, cuz a few people seem like they are having fun trying to find out themselves, plus i wouldnt want to spoil the ps2 game contest, lol
well, for those of ya who were just helpin me, thanx

MADRUCKIS
Dec 12th, 2002, 04:06 PM
wai wai wai

how we gonna know if we're right?
I mean, do you check or what?

I'm not going to but
I think we should handle it like this

Everyone post here the name of the person who we think it is, and when this fella finds out -he posts her identity-and we just match it to your posts......
Agreed?

Deathwatchz
Dec 12th, 2002, 04:11 PM
hey mad, too late (see above post)... and my g/f wants me to keep it quiet... im just gonna thank all of ya for helping..... sorry for making you wonder, but its her choice, right?

MADRUCKIS
Dec 12th, 2002, 04:22 PM
*snaps fingers*

I was close......

okelie dokelie

Sword 4 Hire
Dec 12th, 2002, 05:28 PM
...Well this is quite ridiculous...I'm interested now and yet you can't tell us...?

Deathwatchz
Dec 12th, 2002, 05:32 PM
hey, turns out she said its ok, so you can try to guess anyway.. but im still gonna make people guesss. after it hits about 25 or 30 guesses, ill just let ya know. ok?:D

MADRUCKIS
Dec 12th, 2002, 06:57 PM
*mads mystery machine is back in service*

back to lookin for clues........HAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

ummmmmm......I need a b-day month and I can pin-point the culprit

Deathwatchz
Dec 12th, 2002, 07:12 PM
yeeeah, that'd make it really easy, wouldnt it? well, im gonna give a few clues myself, but not her b-day...

1. think final fantasy
2. she IS listed as a female (thank god)
3. none of those s/n's are posted on her name.
4. she likes poetry

ok people, these should make it almost as esay as me giving her b-day, and mad BETTER not be the only one trying to figger it out :nono:
lol :laugh:

MADRUCKIS
Dec 12th, 2002, 07:20 PM
I'm probably the only one for the nack for mysteries anyways.....hahahaha

merylsilverburg
Dec 12th, 2002, 07:49 PM
Ooh, okay...I'm gonna say...Dark Angel. Am I right? :right:

MADRUCKIS
Dec 12th, 2002, 07:53 PM
curses

I thought I had knocked Meryl out!!!!!!!

merylsilverburg
Dec 12th, 2002, 07:55 PM
Nah, I'm too good to get knocked out that easily...j/k j/k :laugh:

Deathwatchz
Dec 12th, 2002, 07:57 PM
just to say this now, im not ganna be able to say "no, to everyone who makes a wrong guess, or people are gonna say im spamming, so if ya dont get a reply, it means "good guess, but sorry" and meryl, good guess, but sorry. :D:laugh:

Big Dude
Dec 12th, 2002, 08:04 PM
Is it YunaDiva05? That has something to do with FF and in her pro it says she likes to write poetry. So maybe its her?

merylsilverburg
Dec 12th, 2002, 08:05 PM
Aw damn, I thought my guess would've been it. Gotta keep trying.....*begins to snoop around* :D

Deathwatchz
Dec 12th, 2002, 08:05 PM
DAM M M I T!!! that was too easy..... yes, big dude got it....

Big Dude
Dec 12th, 2002, 08:06 PM
YEAH! FIRST TRY! I'M THAT GOOD! :D :laugh:

MADRUCKIS
Dec 12th, 2002, 08:07 PM
CRIPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shoulda focused on the mission instead of spikin Meryl Koolaid....and I wouldve won too.......if it wasn't for that Big Dude and that rotten dog!!!!!

Deathwatchz
Dec 12th, 2002, 08:11 PM
yeah, thats her, she cheated when i was trying to guess it.. i guessed yunadiva off bat when she asked me, but she said no, and then when i went to check her profile, she had changed her birthday so i wouldnt know it was her!!! even when i knew it was her cause of the ~*~*~ thing in her sig, she does that all the time.

merylsilverburg
Dec 12th, 2002, 08:23 PM
What?! It's YunaDiva? I thought you said she was around here for a month, but when I first saw YunaDiva (today) she only had 2 posts. And she deleted one of her threads that I replied to, I don't know why....:peoples:
And I even sent her a PM because of the thread she posted earlier today. :P
Ah, well it's good the mystery girl is revealed. :phew: Would've drove me nuts. :laugh:

Oh, and thanks for the KoolAid, MAD. *hic* :D

Deathwatchz
Dec 12th, 2002, 08:30 PM
she didnt dlete the post, or at least thats what she told me. she only had 2 posts, but thats why she had 0/0 hps and 0/0 mps, she never posted, she just signed up and didnt post. then when me and tiger found out about it, she started posting...

merylsilverburg
Dec 12th, 2002, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by Deathwatchz

she didnt dlete the post, or at least thats what she told me. she only had 2 posts, but thats why she had 0/0 hps and 0/0 mps, she never posted, she just signed up and didnt post. then when me and tiger found out about it, she started posting...

Well, I know that she posted in the "Personality vs. looks" thread, but this morning when I logged on, she created a thread called "Wanting to end it all..." or something like that. I replied to it, but then that was it and I went away. Oh well, it's not a problem now. :)

ssjtrunks13
Dec 12th, 2002, 09:23 PM
Shoot! and I had it right from the beginning. Honestly!

Fox
Dec 12th, 2002, 09:34 PM
yeah, she just PMed me with her AIM SN..so i was gonna guess next.

ssjtrunks13
Dec 13th, 2002, 11:36 AM
That whole thing about here being on for about a month is the only thing that threw me off.

YunaDiva05
Dec 13th, 2002, 06:35 PM
Yep you guys found out who I was I am suprised... I've been lurking around this place for a while just never posted anything I was here just mainly for the game cheats... until I found out that Deathwatch (my lovely boyfriend) started to post on here I decided to be a mystery for a while but you figured it out... goodwork :D by the way anyone can pm me if they like I dont mind conversations I'll talk to anyone as long as they arent rude to me :laugh:

TtTackler
Dec 13th, 2002, 10:13 PM
I'm afraid to say at least hello to you in the fear of your b/f kicking the crap out of me..like..over the internet..:(

Deathwatchz
Dec 13th, 2002, 10:35 PM
no problems with me dude, just dont tick HER off. she'll summon the magus sisters on ya @$$!! :laugh:

Fox
Dec 14th, 2002, 02:47 AM
Originally posted by TtTackler

I'm afraid to say at least hello to you in the fear of your b/f kicking the crap out of me..like..over the internet..:(

he'll kick my ass with text!!!!:frust: oh no!!!!

AudioBoxer
Dec 14th, 2002, 03:26 AM
LOL watch out for the P LOL!

YunaDiva05
Dec 14th, 2002, 12:13 PM
I wouldnt summon the Magus Sisters on him lol I'd take it easy on him and just summon Anima... Just to be a little nicer lol :laugh: and what makes you think that I would do that dear? lol :evil:

TtTackler
Dec 14th, 2002, 03:38 PM
It was a joke who ever said with text >.>

I would just summon my *mysterious voice Yu-gi-Oh style* "Celtic Guardian!" Mwahaha..my friend likes Yu-Gi-Oh..I don't feel like doing another card game..oh well..off topic..:roll: