PDA

View Full Version : holiday plans

Vic Viper
Dec 10th, 2002, 04:32 PM
So whats your plan this coming christmas break ?? any of you going out of town/country ??

as for me, we'll just stay home for the holidays, spend time with families and relatives.;)

mark0™
Dec 10th, 2002, 04:39 PM
Christmas at home, New Year at Vegas.

REChick14
Dec 10th, 2002, 04:48 PM
My plans are the same every year. I spend Christmas wit my family at my grandma's house. It's always nice to spend time with my family. As for New Years I plan on staying home and invite my friends over. Hopefully it'll be fun.

Sword 4 Hire
Dec 10th, 2002, 05:09 PM
Stay home and chill with the fam

ssjtrunks13
Dec 10th, 2002, 05:14 PM
I am currently living in my grandmothers house in Virginia and this is where I'm going to be for Christmas just like every other year. This year is going to be different because my grandmother died the day after Thanksgiving.:(

Vic Viper
Dec 10th, 2002, 05:23 PM
sorry to hear that trunks.:(

ssjtrunks13
Dec 10th, 2002, 05:29 PM
We've been doing pretty good since then. I hope my christmas goes well.

Plug 4
Dec 10th, 2002, 07:44 PM
im gonna have fun with my family...both sides...and i have fun with suikoden III

Rei
Dec 10th, 2002, 10:06 PM
Going back to Germany to visit the rest of the family. I'm really glad to go away from here for few days, especially at Christmas time :P

Frozen
Dec 10th, 2002, 10:38 PM
This will be my second Christmas without either my dad or my mom, or any one from my family. It'll probably be a boring and empty day, just like any other.

Daedaelus
Dec 10th, 2002, 11:22 PM
Studying for finals at college. :(

I will be home though, as soon as December ends, finals begin!

DragonSphere
Dec 11th, 2002, 12:58 AM
For Christmas, I'll spend it here, with some of my family. Then for New Years Eve and my birthday, I'll be kicking it in Hawaii. ;)

dan da man
Dec 11th, 2002, 09:16 AM
spend christmas with my family and relatives, just chill for the christmas, not sure about new year!

Redpyramidhead
Dec 11th, 2002, 09:44 AM
Christmas will be at the home with my immediate family, Mom, Dad, brother, grandmother and aunt from my mom's side as usual. For New Years we might get together again with with the many many relatives from my dad's side of the family. Colombians really know how to party on New Years. I'm gonna have to brush up on my spanish a bit first, though. I only wish I had a gf to bring a long this year to impress everybody with again. (that's girlfriend, not guardian force.) Who knows?

_RED_ stuff

fantasytiger
Dec 11th, 2002, 11:38 AM
sorry for your lost trunk I know how you feel I think my grandma is on her way out.

lets see this year I am planning to tape my family and send it to the jerry springer show believe me they are all very well qualified to be on. :roll: :laugh:

Deathwatchz
Dec 11th, 2002, 11:46 AM
hey, sorry to hear about that trunks, my condolences man.. same thing happened to me and my stepdads family last year, but she ended up dying the day BEFORE thanksgiving, so the day was just totally messed up...

personally, im gonna be spending my christmas eve at my g/f's, christmas at my moms and my stepdads family's house, and the days after hanging with my friends, blowing my christmas money. christmas eve i've GOTTA get plastered and chill, that's a given :D

Vic Viper
Dec 12th, 2002, 02:40 AM
come on, dont be shy, just curious to know where your celebrating your chrismas holidays.;)

ssjtrunks13
Dec 12th, 2002, 11:40 AM
Thanks everyone for your sympathy. I really appreciate it.
Now, if only I could see my girlfriend in time for christmas.

Lost_myth
Dec 12th, 2002, 09:28 PM
I plan on going to two parties during christmas break
1st) at Granny Nanny's house [it usually shows like crazy there and we get to see Santa lol... Which will most likely be my dad.]
2nd) at my eldest bro's house

And shopping with my home slice.

Probably on christmas day I'll give my bf his present.

Ninja
Dec 13th, 2002, 12:59 AM
i was gonna go, but i missed my flight, therefore must stay at home with 2 brothers and my dad (i have no other fam. in this country)so uh, if any1 is alone and has socom us navy seals, contact me and ill play u

TGoS-Templarva
Dec 18th, 2002, 06:15 PM
My holdiday plans are to get a job at dominion, work on clan, study for exams, and post on this forum, cause ps2fantasy forum is the GREATEST in the world