PDA

View Full Version : anime battles ^_^

happy_doughnut
Dec 10th, 2002, 03:45 AM
So, we've seen many anime characters fight their enemies [why do I feel like I've just said something stupid?], anyway... which two characters would you like to see fight each other ?
And yeah... from different animes [this is for incoherrent ppl. like me XD].

I'd like to see Pikachu vs. Hamtaro. Oh, yes... and with katanas too. Oh, the massive gore... :evil:

ssjtrunks13
Dec 10th, 2002, 10:11 AM
Inuyasha and Trunks, both with their swords. I would like to see if Trunks' sword is stronger than Inuyasha's Tetsusaiga.

REChick14
Dec 10th, 2002, 04:52 PM
I would like to see Ryoko(Tenchi) & Gene Starwind(Outlaw Star) battle it out. Both are hard headed and think they are unbeatable so I would like to see the outcome. This should be interesting...

Vic Viper
Dec 10th, 2002, 04:57 PM
Vash(trigun) and Spike(Cowboy Bebop)- this should be an awesome match.. :)

Spike(Cowboy Bebop) and Gene(Outlaw stars)- gene will have the advantage with the caster gun, but on hand to hand, spike will kick the living crap out of gene. :)

Frozen
Dec 10th, 2002, 05:05 PM
Seijuro Hiko (RK) against Jubei Kibagami (Ninja Scroll)

D (Vampire hunter D )against Alucard (Hellsing)

Suzuki_Fanboy
Dec 10th, 2002, 07:19 PM
Hiko vs. Jubei isn't even a match. I'd like to see it though...but Hiko would totally dominate him.

Rei
Dec 10th, 2002, 09:59 PM
Following Mena's example, I suggest PenPen vs Ein! Penguin or dog... who's gonna win?

EDIT: they don't need katanas like Pikachu and Hamtaro. But if you absolutely want them to use weapons, well, let's see if they can pilot mechas :evil:

ssjtrunks13
Dec 10th, 2002, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by Rei
EDIT: they don't need katanas like Pikachu and Hamtaro. But if you absolutely want them to use weapons, well, let's see if they can pilot mechas:evil:
Just wondering if you were talking about my post towards the top or not.

Frozen
Dec 10th, 2002, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by Suzuki_Fanboy

Hiko vs. Jubei isn't even a match. I'd like to see it though...but Hiko would totally dominate him.

Most likely Hiko would win, but IMO it would not be so easy for him to do so, given the way each characters are shown on their own places, since Hiko looks as such an overpowered swordsmaster (but never actually fights a worthy oponent to death as far as I've seen) when Jubei, in the other hand, had such disadvantage and was actually fighting demons, yet, won.

Suzuki_Fanboy
Dec 11th, 2002, 02:46 PM
Most likely Hiko would win, but IMO it would not be so easy for him to do so, given the way each characters are shown on their own places, since Hiko looks as such an overpowered swordsmaster (but never actually fights a worthy oponent to death as far as I've seen) when Jubei, in the other hand, had such disadvantage and was actually fighting demons, yet, won.

I see your point, Fortune...but I believe that Hiko hasn't fought a worthy opponent because he has no match. Jubei is powerful and everything (and it was especially cool when he beat that golem-type demon with the rock skin), but Hiko would just totally dominate.

I may be a little biased toward the Rurouni Kenshin character, but that's just my opinion :D

Frozen
Dec 11th, 2002, 03:12 PM
*cough*Fortune?*cough* :laugh:

Yes, I believe there is no point in discussing this with a RK fanboy :laugh:

I DO agree that Hiko would beat him, but that would make Jubei look as a weakling when he's not :D

mark0™
Dec 11th, 2002, 03:18 PM
lmao pikachu and hamtaro, lmao! That would R0xX3R My B0xX3R5.