PDA

View Full Version : Seriously in need of buying help

Vicious
Dec 9th, 2002, 10:05 PM
I cant decide if i should buy Wild Arms 3, or Final Fantasy 7,8, and 9. My friend told me that i shouldn't buy Wild Arms 3 because i wouldn't understand the story because it ties in with the other 2 games, and i would like to know if this is true. I would like to buy Final Fantasy 7,8, and 9 because i've heard so much about their greatness, and they are also really cheap right know. I'd appreciate some guidance before i make a mistake and screw myself by buying the wrong game. Thank you.

Plug 4
Dec 9th, 2002, 11:03 PM
easy one...........BUY Final Fantasy 7,8, and 9!!!!!

u cant pass these games...its a must need

Big Dude
Dec 9th, 2002, 11:15 PM
I would go with the FF's, with that you've got a good 300+ hours of game play if you like to compleat them 100%. Wild Arms 3 I haven't played and I dont plan to, I didn't like Wild Arms 2 and I dont think it is much different. And I just dont think the Wild Arm games are worth buying.

Vicious
Dec 10th, 2002, 07:54 AM
Thx guys for your help and i will get the FFs.;)

Plug 4
Dec 10th, 2002, 07:55 PM
^^im happy to see that ur gonna get FF games....im not sayin wild arms is bad 3 i never played that game but FF games are too important.

Suzuki_Fanboy
Dec 10th, 2002, 09:46 PM
I've never played an FF game, and I never will.

I would have gotten Wild Arms 3...

Big Dude
Dec 10th, 2002, 09:51 PM
You've never played a FF game and you dont want to?? You dont know what your missing...

Darkness 4 Hire
Dec 12th, 2002, 03:49 PM
Well it really depends on what kind of RPGs that your into..i personally started on FFVIII...Then VII and so on...i never had more fun playing the final fantasies. Try them out!

Noki Noki
Dec 14th, 2002, 12:39 AM
Wild ARMs .. the original.. was much less known than FF.
Very different though.
I think the Wild ARMs games have better controlled enviroments, and are just fun because of the difference from other standard RPGs. FFs, on the other hand, have better characters that create an entire atmosphere or "World".

I really would have suggested Wild ARMs 3, if you had played 2, or at least had an idea of the WA mechanics. Especially while it's available.