PDA

View Full Version : New Smackdown

Matrix
Dec 9th, 2002, 06:44 PM
what is your thoughts and feelings on this game???
what are the improvements and how well are they done?????

tommy gunnz
Dec 10th, 2002, 06:48 AM
i've been playing wwf wrestling games since the nintendo days and i've gotta say this game kicks hella ass!
the ONLY thing that is wrong with it is the fact that you cannot run people over with takers motorcycle. other than that, the game is perfect.
(actually there is one other thing i would change now that i think of it, the create-a-wrestler original entrances are not very realistic, i think they need to come up with something people can actually use and not just laugh at because of its stupidity)

Matrix
Dec 12th, 2002, 12:48 AM
so is the season mode back??? and does it beat the ways they did it in the past???

Zone
Dec 22nd, 2002, 10:35 PM
Shut Your Mouth is easily the best of the SmackDown! games. Great graphics, great gameplay, and the greatest Season Mode ever.

so is the season mode back??? and does it beat the ways they did it in the past???
It sure does. Season lasts over two years (I think) and is never the same each time through. You unlock stuff by winning matches at PPVs which is fun to do.

Vic Viper
Dec 31st, 2002, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Matrix

dude season mode kicks ass...fun as hell..;)

Vic Viper
Dec 31st, 2002, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by Zone

Shut Your Mouth is easily the best of the SmackDown! games. Great graphics, great gameplay, and the greatest Season Mode ever.

couldnt agree w/ you more.;)

Matrix
Jan 11th, 2003, 08:00 PM
who here hated the idea that they did not bring back 2 player season mode? and also from a post above you CAN run someone over with undertakers motorcycle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!