PDA

View Full Version : hell dream

Lost_myth
Dec 9th, 2002, 05:11 PM
I had this dream..... right before i woke up around 12:00pm, this afternoon 04-27-2002. Here goes....

My mom and dad were siting on the couches they usually sit on....I was in the room also, somewhere. Joey (my brother) comes in the room franticly. He was going on about a long dark black cloak, saying he had to hide his face "he can't know what i look like!" joe said.

So, he shoved this sweater in my face and I put it on. (It was a tiger with blue flames around it or coming from it.) Then I looked in the front hall closet for the cloak, Joey left the room.

"Here it is, Joe!" He ran into the room with a clean, empty plate (the ones we have in the pantry.)Not so much ran but walked a bit fast.I threw it at joe (both standing in the living room and the front hall's doors were closed).
That very moment The Devil, or something like it, was in the front hall.It just appeared there in the blackness. He carried a sword and i think that joey's plate turned into one as well. They fought for a moment and than me and my brother got sucked into hell.
The walls there were made of human flesh or something, very red. (No blood drip-age was happening or anything of the sort.)
We walked inside this room with a bunch of people along side of us. The walls were made of flesh and their were tube like vines, with pricks on them running threw the walls, there were windows in this room. The devil went in there with us and then left.

I was bent over on my knees crying; praying, "God I don't deserve you, at all and I don't want anything from you. I love you sooo... much. Please take me away from here. God, My faith is strong with you. My faith is your's. Take my soul. I love you. You are the almighty being, save me! Please! Oh Lord! Save me, Help me!" Then I opened my eyes. The red vain which was in the wall was fading down as I prayed, it was turning blue.

So we were praying and i looked at the vains. Next thing I know I got up and told everyone to pray. (I stressed the importance to my brohter.) "Pray, to save your souls, it's not too late, Pray!" I went on. "Pray to God and stop thinking of yourselves. Have faith!"
When I was lying on the ground again the devil must of sensed something because when I open my eyes I saw him in the window. I was petrified:
"Stop! Stop praying! The devil is here! the devil" I said
They all stopped and in walked the devil.
"What is going on here?" he said

He tore part of a vain from the wall, still attached, smelled the vain and observed it. "It's turning yellow!" he was furious. (I swear the devil is dumb.)

Anyways he left again. I continued to pray...The red (like HP in final fantasy continued to go down. It was almost gone) and I'm standing there thinking if the red goes down I'm dead. My soul will no longer exist.

"Oh, well. My faith is better to be with God and not exist; than to be with the devil and live in hell for all eternity. " I said to myself.

Then my vision was gone and all I saw was faded in blue. When my vision came back there was a white sanded beach, to my right, with clean... beautiful blue water.
The pathways were made of white sand particles like that of the beaches. To my upper left was the lushest grass I'd ever seen. There was a country type, wooden fenc. (You would see them in ranches.)

Other people appeared in this place with me, including Joey. We walked a short distance and came to some open wagons, that were pulled by horses. We climbed in and then the scene flashed to us riding them through the white sand pathways and then to ... a wooden porch like balcony made on top of wooden beams. There was a huge canapy over our head and we sat on wooden chairs by gorgous wooden tables. Later on, we were eating these strange clear things on white plates.

I said "Wow, beauty and the beast."

This guy was sitting next to me ,
"Yes most of the things here remind us of our child innocents and the things that we love the most, memories and materials, etc."

Before I came to I thought this must be heaven, my heaven or all of ours combined. I thought isn't that voice of someone I know. (It was a male's voice.)

MADRUCKIS
Dec 9th, 2002, 05:46 PM
Wow

Your dream has a lot of religious significance to you.
Dunno what u were goin through at this time to feel this type of dream through, though sometimes you don't need to feel anything to have things to back your dreams up.

Last night I had a dream that wasn't a dream at all. It was my minds screen saver....lol:peoples:

No! no lie

I kept closin my eyes and seein a green game show wheel. It had cartoons woman on it and it had three or four seperate sections to land on. The arrow at the cenet wasn't moving and nothing was around except a close up of the sections I could land on. Peoples names where on the wheel, but I couldn't read it

****Do you know that u cannot read words in your dreams. When you dream, you use only the right side of your brain, and your ability to write and distinguish words is on your left. If you read a word in your dreams, it not actually read-you just understand that its supposed to mean what u want it to. Thats why sometimes you can't read stuff at all, cause its fuzzy or written in another language****

well anyways-everytime I closed my eyes, I saw a differnet section of the wheel-a persons name and the arrow on it. there was no sound no movement.....I would wake up and dream about another side of the wheel.
I think there were girls names on the wheel, cause there was only female cartoon characters painted onto the wheel.

I couldn't sleep seein this freagin wheel. didn't go to sleep until 5 am.:disturb:

Deathwatchz
Dec 9th, 2002, 08:52 PM
yeah, my dreams are kinda wierd too. i dreamt that i was driving down the street with some old lady, who i didnt even know. then she turned on her a.c., and all the windows fogged completely up, but she kept driving. i rolled down my window (she drove an old car, i had to ROLL it down) and stuck my head out the window. she was only going about 5 mph, and she was going the wrong way on a one way streeet all of a suden! she ended up running into a minivan hed on, but nothing happened to either car, cuz they had stopped dead and the lady was only going 5. well, i get out to apologize for the lady, and for some reason, i had my pillow in my hands, and i swore that there were a few invisible people getting out with me just in case the people in the van started some trouble... well, i handed the pillow to the guy in the driver seat (which the old lady had been in, but she was now in the passenger seat, which i had been in) and i still had the invisible guys following me. well, i get to the van, and it was an arabic lady, her husband, and their five kids in the van. she said it wasnt a problem about the crash, since no damage was done, and then she asked if i could help her stack the groceries in the back, cause the guy at the store had put extra stuff in her bags ( i guess he felt bad that she had five kids) well, i start helping her, and the van turned from a white minivan, to my black full-size van.. i pack all the stuff and she ends up giving me a ride home (dont know what happened to the old lady in the car) and when i get home, i get out, and my MOM and STEPDAD get out with me... oh well, this isnt he wierdest one ive had, ist just that i JUST woke up, and its the only one i really remember good..

Decifer
Dec 10th, 2002, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by Chick3nWire

When I was lying on the ground again the devil must of sensed something because when I open my eyes I saw him in the window. I was petrified:
"Stop! Stop praying! The devil is here! the devil"

That gives me the creeps i wonder what this dream means.... you should go to a preist or minister. :shock:

MADRUCKIS
Dec 10th, 2002, 03:15 PM
Ergh

I had another one last night.
Well, to give ya background, since my departure from this forum about a month ago, I developed mild insomnia. Then it turned to extreme insomnia where I wasn't sleeping.
I started falling asleep again, but now these weird dreams are surfacing.

I was in my house takin a shower. A freind comes over to pick me up to go out to eat.(Same freind girl from the last dream, we're really close)
Anyways, I leave my apartment in a towel. IN A TOWEL! So me and her jumpon the train headin downtown and I hafta keep holding this towel cause its not really that big to have it folded to rest on me....and its pink. I dunno how I know that cause my color-blindness doesn't allow me to see such a lite color but whatever
We arrive at 14 st and we head over to a Burger King. I'm waitin on line and I get to the registar, who's this old guy. He looks at me and tells me "Your still not even dry" and I look down to see the whole time I wasn't dry, I was dripping water all over the place. He turns to my freind and says "He's pretty good looking. You can tell he works out, but he needs to a bit more-don't you think?" and she laughs.
Then my towel starts comin off and I'm tryin to run home to put on som clothes cause goin out in a towel was a bad idea....

*cough*:shock:

Deathwatchz
Dec 10th, 2002, 05:41 PM
found out why my dream was so wierd yesterday. i was REALLY sick with food poisioning, just found out 2 day. i had about another 5 or 6 dreams while sleeping off the poison, but i only remember, in one, my grandma was dying in the hospital with a kidney infection, and on the way to the hospital, i was b%^&*ing my dad out, and in ALL of the dreams, i was only in either my boxers, or a sheet with nothing underneath, even when i got to the hospital. lol.

MADRUCKIS
Dec 12th, 2002, 03:27 AM
Another fun filled night

I was goin to meet freinds at a dinner engagement upstate in this prissy prissy spot. I got in and it had two sets of doors to get through. I walk into the hall, and its two long platforms to bring me to the upper floors but there were two different color buttons that weren't labled-green & red (I wasn't colorblind at this part either)I press the green and some hands take my coat and stuff. So I press the red and the platform takes me upstairs.
Now all my freinds are there-and its funny how in dreams you might have best freinds that you've never even met in your life lol-
The party was being held by this big iron sheik lookin dude. While I was hangin out by the kitchen, I saw him give a drink to a guy and the guy passed out. The sheik told one of his 10 sons to take him away, and the kid drags the guy off into the kitchen by his feet.. I peep in, and I can see through the gap in the sheets covering the doorway, that he was carving out the guys stomach and puttin it into the soup.
I dont want to get carved up......so I bounce. I take the platform down and all I can think is "I hope he hasn't locked the door, cause of course thats what these evil people in dreams do so you can't get out." The door wasn't locked but I didn't have my coat and it was BRICK outside. I went back to the patform and it was then that I couldn't tell the colors anymore.
I woke up still tryin to figure out if "I had pushed the left buton first.......or was it the right?"

ssjtrunks13
Dec 13th, 2002, 11:17 AM
I had a weird dream a couple of nights ago

I was at my moms house and there are three people there: Xzibit and two white guys. I can't remember exactly what happened, but the weird thing was that these three people, one of them a rap artist I listen to, were at my mom's house.

Decifer
Dec 17th, 2002, 06:52 PM
i heard if you have a big meal before you go to bed you have a better chance of having a long dream and you remember it... well somethinglike that my teacher told me .

Suzuki_Fanboy
Dec 17th, 2002, 10:23 PM
Wow...that is one cool dream, dude. Seems you might be going through a change...like becoming a Christian :D That's a good thing, though. It could be a sign or something...to strengthen your faith. Someone/something putting you on the right track...see what I'm saying?

Cannibal Clown
Dec 18th, 2002, 11:37 AM
i remember you tellign this same dream to me a few months ago. Then i talked about my dream in hell where i had to deliver pizzas. Your's seemed to be much deeper than mine did though.

Vicious
Dec 18th, 2002, 04:24 PM
Awesome dream. I have dreams alot, but they never make an ounce of sense. In my dreams, there usually isn't any sound and everything is kinda fuzzy, never clear to where i can actually look around and stuff. Sometimes i feel like im havin trouble breathing in my dream, or i get attacked in my dream by something, and it really hurts. Weird.

Vicious
Dec 18th, 2002, 04:27 PM
Also, does anyone else ever have those dreams where you can actually think clearly and u eventually say to urself "hey im dreamin, i can do whatever i want," and u gain complete control of yur dream and u can do stuff like fly around. Cool.

Lost_myth
Dec 18th, 2002, 04:54 PM
sorry dude I'm never that lucky and btw what your double posting.

ssjtrunks13
Dec 18th, 2002, 06:42 PM
I have had frequent dreams of me flying and it hurting. I can't explain enough for you to understand, I might be wrong. In these it took a while to learn it was just a dream(while I was dreaming). Then I've tried to wake up but can't.

Decifer
Dec 18th, 2002, 07:05 PM
yeah i have dreams where i can take control but its weird cuz when you wake up you think of it and you were in a house or place you've never been and its feels like home in the dream or some things are different but you dont notice til you wake up..