PDA

View Full Version : Dance

LaiN
Dec 9th, 2002, 05:23 AM
I want to buy that mat where you can dance on, hook it up to the psone and then dance to the music, heheh.

But i'd like to know...what games can I play? Only Dance Dance Revolution and Jungle Book?? Or are there more games? And what game(s) should I buy along with the mat??

Thnx
LaiN

mark0™
Dec 9th, 2002, 09:22 AM
Me too! I'm definately getting one but I want to know if theres any dancing games for the PS2, I don't want to use a psone game.. and thats all I can find.

LaiN
Dec 9th, 2002, 04:13 PM
Well, I just orderd my copy of the Dance Dance Mini Controller and it says it's compatible with Playstation and Playstation 2. I could choose between 3.

1 = Compatible with only Playstation and PC
2 = Compatible with Playstation and Playstation 2
3 = Compatible with Playstation and PC (better version)

I know that Dance Dance Revolution is compatible with this item and a Jungle book dance game.

With the third one (the more expensive one) you can also use it with football and snowboard games. It's all about what you choose, try asking about the games etc at your local game shop.

LaiN

Matrix
Dec 9th, 2002, 05:58 PM
The dance game for the ps2 is really cool, it has a lot of extrastuff that the arcade does not have. I think I will ask for one of these for my birthday!!!!

LaiN
Dec 9th, 2002, 06:00 PM
What is the title of the dance game for the ps2??

mark0™
Dec 9th, 2002, 07:03 PM
I know there is a ps2 dance game, dance dance revolution MAX i think it's called, it's either available in Japan only or in the US too, doesnt seem to be available in UK :( The dance mat will work with all games though, its essential a big ass controller where you use your feet to press buttons, but I wouldn't try playing MGS2 with it :laugh: . Also Dance Dance Revolution (psone :( ) has a cool feature, a calorie counter! So you can get in shape while butin' a move :D

Matrix
Dec 9th, 2002, 10:03 PM
the one for the ps2 has that also

ToxicUK
Jan 1st, 2003, 03:48 PM
BUT BE WARNED THE DANCE GAME IVE HEARD OF IS BAD!!!
Its called "Britney's Dance Beat" and u control Britney spears and basically its rubbish

fantasywave
Jan 1st, 2003, 04:25 PM
I have the dancing mat but it's actually crap cuz mine got ripped after 4 days of non stop dancing. It's really cheap.