PDA

View Full Version : Hiding under my Shadow

Gadzoox
Dec 8th, 2002, 08:35 PM
Been feeling the pressure of school ruining my happy-go-lucky attitude lately. It sucks. I want to turn to my shadow and just quit right now and go to college. No motivation to finish.

The little wolf girl represents me, her name is Forrest. Basically what I'd look like if I were part wolf/german shepard.

"Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away; now it seems as though they're here to stay. Oh, I believe in yesterday.

Suddenly, I'm not half the man I used to be; there's a shadow hanging over me . . . "

http://www.geocities.com/poopo_kiminy/shadow6.jpg

***'Copy shortcut 'and paste the link into your browser address bar to see! Sorry bout the trouble!!

Plug 4
Dec 8th, 2002, 10:34 PM
it's really cool..really nice

Ninja
Dec 9th, 2002, 03:06 PM
sweet

Gadzoox
Dec 9th, 2002, 05:23 PM
Thanks!!
I'm feeling quite a bit better now because I'm going to drop English (the cause of these crappy feelings) and take it in summer school! That was I can focus on my other two classes and bring those marks up a lot! :cool:

Rei
Dec 10th, 2002, 02:40 AM
I can't see it. It says that remote linking is forbidden :laugh:

mark0™
Dec 10th, 2002, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by Rei

I can't see it. It says that remote linking is forbidden :laugh:

Hate it when that happens, you can see it here (http://gadzoox.freeservers.com/images/shadow6.jpg) Rei

ssjtrunks13
Dec 10th, 2002, 10:41 AM
I saw it there when this topic was started, but now I don't. Whatever happened to it? Also, the link says the same thing.

mark0™
Dec 10th, 2002, 10:43 AM
link works fine with me, try refreshing the page when it opens up.

EDIT - Now it doesn't work, problems with the hosting site I guess. :right:

kupoartist
Dec 10th, 2002, 02:54 PM
I once heard that Freeservers and such places can be tricked using the ".txt" trick : when you upload, rename the file from "pic.jpg" to "pic.txt". The browsers still pick it up as a JPG, but the hosting site doesn't stress about it :)

anyways... I can see fine ^_^ and what I see is great :happy: ... the girl looks wonderful, and the shadow... spookie :)

REChick14
Dec 10th, 2002, 04:58 PM
The pic is really beautiful. It shows a lot of emotions. I wish I can draw like that! You got skills! Im looking foward to see more of your work. Catch ya later!

ssjtrunks13
Dec 10th, 2002, 05:49 PM
Wish I could draw like that too, but my talent lies within music. The shadow creeping up like that is probably symbolic of something that I can't seem to figure out.

Gadzoox
Dec 10th, 2002, 10:10 PM
Gah! Sorry about that fella's!! I fix it there for ya; so much for freeservers!
Thanks for helping Mark0!
I'll have to try that .txt trick!

Ya just gotta practise drawing and you'll get the hang of it sooner or later!! I have faith in you! ;)

As for the symolism of the shadow wiping away a tear; I felt like I wanted to turn to my 'shadow' or 'demon' or whathaveyou and just give up and quit, seeing as it was so easy to do but it would ruin my future. Spend my time playing on the computer and PS2 and drawing, doing no work at all. I was getting frusterated with school; but I think I'm all sorted out now.

Bet y'all dont wanna hear (or read for that matter) about all my problems so I'll shut myself up. :happy:

Thanks for the comments! :>

TtTackler
Dec 11th, 2002, 08:18 PM
Very nice, you are talented, indeed.

Ohyes, Beatles own you, k thx bai. ;)

edit: I had k thx bai all together and it censored out t-h-x-b-a and left k and i...?

Gadzoox
Dec 12th, 2002, 11:12 AM
heehee thanks!
The Beatles own Everyone... except for David Bowie!!AHAHAHAAAAA

Soul Angel
Dec 13th, 2002, 07:38 AM
That's a really good picture Gadzoox :)
Its really well drawned and I like the detail in it as well, the shadow looks pretty creepy too.
Keep up the good work.

Cannibal Clown
Dec 21st, 2002, 02:20 PM
Awesome piece of work!

Cannibal and Clown give it two thumbs way up!

Gadzoox
Dec 23rd, 2002, 10:50 AM
YIPEEEE!!! :D