PDA

View Full Version : Going away for a bit!

AudioBoxer
Dec 8th, 2002, 07:27 PM
Hey I am going on a company trip to Japan! So I should be back within 2 weeks, I might post if I can get my internet up there, so I guess have fun postin, Later guys for now!

Daedaelus
Dec 8th, 2002, 07:46 PM
Really? You're going to Japan?! Say hi to Miyamoto and Kojima for me. ;)

Anyway, I've got to ask: Where do you work?

Gadzoox
Dec 8th, 2002, 08:37 PM
Wow!! That's crazy!! Have fun!!! :happy:

Lost_myth
Dec 8th, 2002, 09:00 PM
Have fun in Japan, Peace.

Deathwatchz
Dec 8th, 2002, 09:45 PM
thats cool. wish I could go to japan.. :weep:

Vicious
Dec 8th, 2002, 09:55 PM
Japan Rules!XD

Chara
Dec 8th, 2002, 10:31 PM
When you come back send me some shoe umbrellas.

A friend of mine is a native born Japanese and I will be going to Japan with her for the summer as soon as we graduate highschool. Had a shitload of leftover tuition money so we decide to spend it on a trip to the other side of the world.

Deathwatchz
Dec 8th, 2002, 10:50 PM
thats pretty cool. im not going to be able to take a trip there for another few years at least. i have to get stuff straightened out here first. im sure that when i do, im probably not going to want to come back though...

ssjtrunks13
Dec 9th, 2002, 11:45 AM
Going to Japan huh? It'll take me a few years to go there and I hope I get to go there sometime. Tell us who haven't been there what it's like over there sometime.

mark0™
Dec 9th, 2002, 01:12 PM
I'm hoping to spend my gap year from school teaching english in Japan, I love Japanese culture, they're so, respectful!

fantasytiger
Dec 9th, 2002, 02:17 PM
awwww have fun safe trip and safe return have fun

AudioBoxer
Dec 9th, 2002, 10:31 PM
Sup guys I am saying hi from my cell phone on the plane, yes I will say hi to godzilla for you, it will be kinda funny cus I will prob be the only one not running! The shoes there are not that big so thats why I am going, I am hopeing to get some cool games. Later guys have fun postin!

-chad-

AudioBoxer
Dec 14th, 2002, 03:27 AM
hey I am on my laptop but only for about 30 min then I gotta go so I will post as much as I can!