PDA

View Full Version : THe best site

Chara
Dec 8th, 2002, 02:22 PM
After going back to this topic (http://www.ps2fantasy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4529&perpage=15&pagenumber=1), I have decided to continue it in poll format after reading mark0's post.

So go ahead and vote. But not for yourself.

*gives a money handshake for anyone who votes for me* ;)

EDit- Whoops... sorry for having the edit in front of your name, mark0. I just copied the entries from the_artist's post.

2nd Edit- Fortune, after seeing your sektop and viewing your sites this question has popped into my head: Wtf is a PUCCA?

Big Dude
Dec 8th, 2002, 02:34 PM
By far Fortune's site is the best, at least I think so, but why did you put mine in there? lol, Thats not evan mine and I only put it there to see ppl's reaction to it, lol, which wasn't good... :roll:

mark0™
Dec 8th, 2002, 03:08 PM
its cool chara, i dont mind the edit, thanks for puttin me in though ><

dan da man
Dec 8th, 2002, 03:16 PM
i wont tell u which site i voted for dont wont the other guys to feel bad and so they go to there site and try and upgrade like mad!

mark0™
Dec 8th, 2002, 03:34 PM
Huh? people are actually voting for my site?? Weird...

Matrix
Dec 8th, 2002, 05:55 PM
mark0 is your site just one page and the guestbook, cause that is all I am getting!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Daedaelus
Dec 8th, 2002, 07:48 PM
Tie between Fortune and mark0.

I voted for Fortune, just so you know.

Plug 4
Dec 8th, 2002, 08:27 PM
the_artist has a damn colourful site

Chara
Dec 8th, 2002, 09:53 PM
Maybe mark0 has got so many votes because his site is a work of art. It has none of the flashy stuff as the other sites but what it does have is nothing... and A PLANE!

The plane is a work of art, man. Pure genius.

Oh and the poll will end in a week.

jjmoohead
Dec 8th, 2002, 09:57 PM
Goodman did you actually call him lol, i dont even work there anymore....note to self, UPDATE MY SITE!

EDIT: Oh my god....i have votes....must be the picks from my 21st birthday, all sunburnt and drunky drunky

mark0™
Dec 9th, 2002, 09:25 AM
LOL, everybody keeps commenting on the plane! I don't blame you guys, its like %20 of the total contents, lol.

kupoartist
Dec 10th, 2002, 02:06 PM
voted for fortune's (which is pretty much the obvious choice... shes the only one who looks professional :))

Chara
Dec 10th, 2002, 06:53 PM
Yeah, fortune has the best site. I think it might end like this:

#1= Fortune
#2= Mark0
#3= The_artist or moo

I know my site isnt going to even get in the top 3 because it has really not that much content and I'm to lazy to work on another skin. But Mark0's has no content but the plan is too damn awesome for you to not vote for.

Rei
Dec 10th, 2002, 09:55 PM
the_artist has the cutest site :D