PDA

View Full Version : If you died 2moro?

Daniel Legge
Dec 8th, 2002, 12:18 PM
IF you died 2moro and you could say one thing to one person what would you say and why?

Also, What would you want to be remembered for?
Would you rather be hatefully remembered or forgotten?

dan da man
Dec 8th, 2002, 12:20 PM
legge this is a pretty harsh thread to answer :shock: il have to think about it!!!!

Daniel Legge
Dec 8th, 2002, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by dan da man

legge this is a pretty harsh thread to answer :shock: il have to think about it!!!!

yeh i know i was just talkin to somebody about it so thats why i thought id ask you guys, i dunno why.

Killuminati
Dec 8th, 2002, 02:07 PM
if i died tomorrow i'd probably go up to my former coke dealer(im clean now :cool: ) and kill him...i've shot him before but i didnt kill him and i want to, stupid bastard nearly got me killed on several occaisions

ssjtrunks13
Dec 8th, 2002, 02:20 PM
I would tell Jennifer I love her. I'd want to be remembered for my compassion and sensitivity to other people's feeling. I'd rather be hatefully remembered because then I'd at least be remembered.

007_JamesBond
Dec 8th, 2002, 02:23 PM
I would do something that I would never do and when some one asked me why I did it

i would say there is no point in living if you cant feel alive

then I would walk away

Chara
Dec 8th, 2002, 02:46 PM
I really dont know what i'll do.

For the first 12 hours I'll probably spend it having the time of my life. For the remaining 12 I'd spend it with loved ones.

Lost_myth
Dec 8th, 2002, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Daniel Legge

IF you died 2moro and you could say one thing to one person what would you say and why?

Also, What would you want to be remembered for?
Would you rather be hatefully remembered or forgotten?

I wouldn't say anything at all. I'd write a poem to EVERYONE I care for. Sounds cheesy, but What a way to go.... satisfied

I want to be remembered as the person I am and what I loved in life.

I'd rather be remebered hatefully than to ever be forgotton.

Plug 4
Dec 8th, 2002, 05:06 PM
hehe....i would go see the guy i hate the most and deform is face with a baseball bat........i know i sound cruel but he's the only person that make me feel that way. He did so many stupid thing to me and other people...u guys cant believe how much he pisses me off

Sword 4 Hire
Dec 8th, 2002, 06:54 PM
I probably wouldn't say anything, I'd just lay down and die...and hopefully people will remember me for the lazy ass that I am

Lost_myth
Dec 8th, 2002, 06:55 PM
That's not funny and funny at the same time. I'd remember, I think.

DragonSphere
Dec 8th, 2002, 08:35 PM
I'll probably end up playing a few hours on my most favorite video games of all time and spending the rest of the day hanging with my family. As for saying something to a person, I'd most likely take my true feelings to the grave with me. :P

Gadzoox
Dec 8th, 2002, 08:41 PM
I'd do what I've always wanted to do. Jump into one of those huge bins full of pillows!
Then I'd tell a certain someone how I felt about them.
Rather be hatefully remembered than forgotten.

How about yourself Daniel?

Deathwatchz
Dec 8th, 2002, 09:49 PM
personally, if i knew i was going to die tomorrow, i wouldnt go and talk to a whole bunch of people, id probaly give one person i knew a big message that said something to everyone i cared about, then id go and kill off a few people. i know im already going to hell. i just wanna tke a few of the people who really deserve it with me. like the ******* who raped my ex...... people like that

Beretta55
Dec 8th, 2002, 11:37 PM
this girl i had a crush on my backstabbing friend said i wanted to sleep with her which was a lie. i would want to go to her and tell her it's a lie.

me being remembered? how much i hate bullies and that i was a slacker....i dont really care what people remember me for.

Redpyramidhead
Dec 9th, 2002, 02:54 AM
Ummm... I'm a get back to you on this. Assuming I'm not actually going to die tommorrow, I'm gonna take time to think of a good answer. Then again, who knows...then it would just have to be a mystery, wouldn't it? That would define me pretty well...even in death I was a mystery. They never figured out why or how I went and what I was thinking when I did.

_RED_ stuff

Suzuki_Fanboy
Dec 9th, 2002, 11:31 PM
1) I'd go somewhere and steal the last 50 ep's of Rurouni Kenshin.

2) Watch them.

3) Play MGS2: Sons of Liberty...

4) Swipe an Xbox...play Splinter Cell

5) Swipe Steel Battalion...play it.

6) Then I'd watch more anime...

7) Then watch more anime.

8) I'd want to be remembered as...

Th3 1337 @n1m3 MASTAR!!!!11

To be honest...I don't really care. It's not a good thing to live thinking what you would do on your last day of life. Kind of depressing, actually.