PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts VS Suikoden III (for christmas)

Plug 4
Dec 8th, 2002, 10:03 AM
damn guys i really need your help. I don't know which one to ask for christmas!!!!!!! my mom is wating for me to tell her which one i want

both games looks good...well i just played Suidoken demo and it looks alright...but damn kingdom hearts looks awesome too...I really don't know which one to ask for christmas..

but i got some questions that may clear my mind:

how many hours does it takes to beat suidoken and kingdom hearts?????? and 100%???

which one has the best story??

best gameplay??

n-e way thanks for helping me to clear up my mind..

Lone Wolf
Dec 8th, 2002, 12:12 PM
I'd say about 50 for KH (though, I left it running often because there is no real pause button unless your in a sequence or osmething). Suikoden, there are so many things to do, if you want to get to them all and see EVERYTHING story-wise, all the possibilites, 90+. Yeah, there's alot to do there. But KH has an expert mode for the strong of heart, who like it incredibly.

Siokoden has the best story out of alot of the games I've played thus far. But KH has a damn good one, as well. Several little things people may not notice or think about, usually. Subtle but they're there.

Gameplay, I sort of enjoyed KH's gameplay alot more than Suikoden 3. I like a bit of action, it was just what I needed in gaming at that time. Mucho enjoyable (as is Suikoden).

Though decision you got on your hands. Good thing, I never had to make such choices.

dan da man
Dec 8th, 2002, 01:39 PM
i havent played either of them but i have heard of good reviews for kindom of hearts!

dont know much about the other game

Plug 4
Dec 8th, 2002, 01:57 PM
i think what im gonna do is : ask suikoden for christmas...and with the money im gonna receive buy kingdom hearts...shit 2 rpgs!!!! these days i dont have to much time for video games...

Plug 4
Dec 8th, 2002, 04:55 PM
ah well guys my mom just bought me suikoden III.........i was with her..hehe...n-e way thanks for helping