PDA

View Full Version : Square Enix annoucements

Daedaelus
Dec 7th, 2002, 08:24 PM
I figured it would be a good idea to create a thread that we could post, for discussion, future Square-Enix GameCube game announcements.

Here's the first:

Source: CubeNation

BREAKING: New Square Enix project on Gamecube and PS2

CubeNation is able to reveal the developing of Parasite Eve - Rebirth, a title by Square Enix, that will hit the market at the end of the year 2003 on PS2 and Gamecube in Japan. For those who doesn't know the saga, two previous episodes were already launched on PSone, and have had a well deserved success. Parasite Eve - Rebirth will be a brand new episode offering an innovating combat system, digitalized voices, and an astouding technical realisation.

This game, who will be sold in the US and Europe during 2004, will be, according to our asian sources, much more entertaining than the ones before, and offering a huge lasting appeal. This is a game that will be a long-awaited one on Nintendo Gamecube, as this adventure/action pack could pretty much break that for-kids game reputation people have about the Gamecube.

We will keep you in touch when we will have more information.

Enjoy.

BTW, is it just me or does "Squenix" sound better than "Square-Enix"?

Frozen
Dec 8th, 2002, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by Iguana
BTW, is it just me or does "Squenix" sound better than "Square-Enix"?

Enquerix :evil: I'll actually miss Squaresoft alone (the name, that is, cuz this fusion is gonna rock)

Well, it is absolutely awsome news that they are planning a new Parasite Eve. I really loved those games.