PDA

View Full Version : Is there anyone...

ssjtrunks13
Dec 7th, 2002, 12:51 AM
Is there anyone who would like to talk to me. I feel that maybe people don't like some of the things I have said on these forums. So, If you want to talk just let me know here.

Beretta55
Dec 7th, 2002, 12:54 AM
what have you done? i havent seen you do anything bad on the forum's.

ssjtrunks13
Dec 7th, 2002, 12:59 AM
Thanks. I just would kinda like some feed back like a lot of the other people here and feel left out on some things.

Beretta55
Dec 7th, 2002, 01:09 AM
yeah i know how that feel's i made a resident evil caption topic. and nobody replied but one day brother SSJ you and i will make a topic so great it will be the best in all the land!:laugh:

ssjtrunks13
Dec 7th, 2002, 01:13 AM
I will be waiting for that day to come!

ssjtrunks13
Dec 7th, 2002, 01:54 AM
Talk to you all again sometime in the afternoon tomorrow(I think).

Rei
Dec 7th, 2002, 04:37 AM
What do you think you have done? I don't remember reading anything bad coming from you :shock:

Frozen
Dec 7th, 2002, 04:43 AM
Dude, is very common to get that feeling of "indifference" from otehr members. IT's normal. I've been here for a while already and I still feel sometimes that people ignores me, but it's the INTERNET, so who cares. Nevertheless, as time goes on, you'll "meet" people, as I have, and that feeling will fade.

Just hang in there and keep posting. If you wanna talk or something PM me.

ssjtrunks13
Dec 7th, 2002, 07:46 AM
I'll be sure to do that Frozen, Thanks!

dan da man
Dec 7th, 2002, 07:56 AM
il talk to you, your not annoying or type bad posts, just got give time for some feed back cya l8r;)

Sword 4 Hire
Dec 7th, 2002, 12:20 PM
Dude your still fairly new...give it time

Ninja
Dec 7th, 2002, 02:55 PM
yeah dude ur no bad guy

Suzuki_Fanboy
Dec 7th, 2002, 03:12 PM
word up yo, you aint do nuffin' wrong. keep postin, i be's new also, so i konw what it be's like, homey.

in english:

You have yet to do anything wrong...I'm new also, so just give it time...what did you think you've done wrong, anyways?

ssjtrunks13
Dec 7th, 2002, 05:28 PM
It's not that I may have done something wrong, I just feel that way because I haven't been getting many replies.

My thanks goes out to all the people out there who have gave me feed back on anything.

jjmoohead
Dec 7th, 2002, 06:26 PM
Man, im like a God (in my mind only) around here and people still ignore me. It's all good, some people just have nothing to say, and others have nothing to say that deals with what you just said.

Did that make sence?

Exams are frying my brain

ssjtrunks13
Dec 7th, 2002, 06:32 PM
I hear ya! I just thought maybe more people would talk to me here more than at school.

ssjtrunks13
Dec 7th, 2002, 09:05 PM
I'll be back later.

ssjtrunks13
Dec 8th, 2002, 04:16 PM
Fortune, (Just so you know) I asked the HP and MP question because I knew thast your membership and stuff affected it's rising or falling, but it doesn't explain why my bars haven't filled up yet. If you can't or don't want to explain in more depth that is cool.

Redpyramidhead
Dec 9th, 2002, 03:47 AM
You tha man trunks. Hang in there and you're time will come! PM me anytime.

_RED_ stuff

Deathwatchz
Dec 9th, 2002, 11:20 AM
yeah, i dont think that people have been ignoring you, and ive only been here for a few days. if i dont respond on a topic, dont take it personally, cause i havent had the time to respond to everyones topic, but ive been trying to chat with everyone that i can. well, when im on, ill post as much as possible, ok?

fantasytiger
Dec 9th, 2002, 11:32 AM
hey ssjtrunk you seem alright to me I would not mind at all talking to you
besides ziggy likes you :kupo:
and its been hard to get him to like anyone since deathwatchz stepped on him :laugh:
just pick something you want to talk about and post it you will get response's
right ziggy

:kupo: " kupo "

Deathwatchz
Dec 9th, 2002, 11:38 AM
hey, it isnt my fault i stepped on him!!! he only comes up to my knee and he was always under my feet, BAD COMBINATION! at least i dint break anything... and i thought you told me he didnt have any hard feelings about that!!:mad:

ssjtrunks13
Dec 9th, 2002, 11:40 AM
Really? Ziggy hasn't liked anyone since deathwatchz stepped on him? Is Zigggy alright?

Oh and deathwatchz, thanks for the support(and everyone else too). Thanks to all you guys I have realized that I shouldn't be upset that people don't reply to what I say anymore.

fantasytiger
Dec 9th, 2002, 11:45 AM
well thanks to you stepping on him he is a few inches below the knee i:disturb: now and he is not mad at you he just thinks everyone going to step on him. He use to walk around carrying a metal plate over his head :P
and maybe if you watch were you are walking you would see him bigfoot:mad:

:kupo: ..........kupo!!!! kup!!!

Deathwatchz
Dec 9th, 2002, 11:48 AM
hey, whaddya mean no one replies to your stuff, how many replies do you have on this topic? and tiger, i WONDERED why your damn mog was walking with that plate over his head... i was watching where i was walking, its just a problem when i had you complaining to me about the problems with the weather in one ear and that constant "kupo,kupo, ku ku kup!!!" in the other! you think the thing would fly! why does he have the wings if he doesnt use em'?

fantasytiger
Dec 9th, 2002, 11:53 AM
its hard to tell with ziggy ssjtrunk although i did hear a crunch
and he was saying opuk for awhile

and i remeber i was complaining about you leaving your chaos armor all over the living room and dragging bloody foot prints in my house :ghost:
and when i said you can practice your magic spells at my house I ment in my yard :mad: :P
AND NO ONE CAN ESCAPE YOUR HUGE FOOT COMING DOWN ON THEM !!!!! even if they fly your foot is sooo big it blocks the sun not to mention ziggy was sleeping :weep:

:kupo: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ssjtrunks13
Dec 9th, 2002, 11:56 AM
When I was talking about people not answering me I was thinking about before I got all these replies on this topic.

Deathwatchz
Dec 9th, 2002, 12:01 PM
MY BAD, I WAS DRUNK OKAY???? SHEESH, YOU HAVE TO MAKE A GUY FEEL SORRY FOR EVERYTHING HE DOES........ I'll make sure not to get plastered when your little mog is around okay? what do you think im gonna do when i have a fifth and a half of canadian house whiskey in me. at least i just steeped on him instead of puking on him. he can kind of forgive me for that, but hed be traumatized if he had woken up in a puddle of stomach acid and the pizzaa i had eaten last night... :blergh: (i think it was pizza, i cant really remember what happened that month.... hmm, maybe this is a sign i should cut back on the liquor.... NAAAAH~ :D

ssjtrunks13
Dec 9th, 2002, 12:04 PM
I never meant to make you feel bad.

fantasytiger
Dec 9th, 2002, 12:06 PM
Hey i am not the one mad at you ok maybe for the carpet
and the singed curtain, and the my garage that happens to be a mushroom now ( mog like it now though )
anyways it was ziggy's fault he likes to lay in the door way ohh well :laugh:
he is still scared of people human and demon alike maybe being around people again will cure him or maybe he will spaz:shock:

Deathwatchz
Dec 9th, 2002, 12:07 PM
huh???? not yelling at you trunks, yelling at tiger... sorry for using your post as our argument box, this is gonna happen a few times on other posts as well.

ssjtrunks13
Dec 9th, 2002, 12:11 PM
That's cool!

fantasytiger
Dec 9th, 2002, 03:08 PM
yeah sorry lol
we get into these little disagreements if its worth nothing in the end at least its entertaining :laugh:

now if he would just admit that I am right we would not argue :phew:

:kupo:........kupo kupo kup kuk

ssjtrunks13
Dec 9th, 2002, 03:10 PM
I may have missed something, but what are you two arguing about?

ssjtrunks13
Dec 9th, 2002, 03:50 PM
How many out there listen to hip-hop? and What artists do you listen to the most?

I mainly listen to Eminem, Petey Pablo, DMX, and Xzibit.

Cannibal Clown
Dec 9th, 2002, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by ssjtrunks13

How many out there listen to hip-hop? and What artists do you listen to the most?

I mainly listen to Eminem, Petey Pablo, DMX, and Xzibit.

This is the first time i've had the free time to post to this thread, and since the actual purpose of this has kinda dissapeared, i'll start boff by replying to the last post, I hate hip hop, and pretty much anything close to it, but i do admit that eminem is cool. That's all i have to say in this thread. Oh well.

ssjtrunks13
Dec 9th, 2002, 05:04 PM
(I'm not yelling just asking?)What do you mean the purpose has disappeared? I put this so I could talk to people and people could give me some support and since you believe that Why not get me back on what you think the purpose was. Again, I'm not trying to make people hate me here.

Gadzoox
Dec 9th, 2002, 05:10 PM
I don't hate you! I don't hate anyone!! Free love for alll!!
*a mutter is heard from the back row* 'freakin hippy.'
:happy:

I DO hate hip hop though.
Bowie, Queen, AC/DC, Beatles, etc. all the way!!! :D

mark0™
Dec 9th, 2002, 07:33 PM
Trunks, why do you care about people liking you? Sure it's cool to have a few people on forums you can pm and piss around with, but it's not a nessecity! You seem a little on the edge to any negative remarks too IMO. Just chill out, if someone doesn't like you, deal with it, If they are actually harassing you through PM's or the Forums, tell an admin.

ssjtrunks13
Dec 9th, 2002, 07:39 PM
I only really care about feedback from people because I don't have many friendsx at school and tjought a place like this would be a greta way to talk with people form places other than the east coast of America.

mark0™
Dec 9th, 2002, 07:54 PM
ok, but dont be so uptight about it! It's the vast internet, someone pisses you off, you ignore them and never hear of them again, you will meet some good friends on the net, but dont expect to always be liked, just the way it is!

ssjtrunks13
Dec 9th, 2002, 07:58 PM
I know and I shouldn't have said I didn't want anyone to hate me when I should have said I don't want people to hate me over getting off topic.

mark0™
Dec 9th, 2002, 08:16 PM
hey, gettin off topic isnt a big deal! We're all destined to do stuff that wont please 100% of everybody around us, so stop worrying so much and loosen up! I'm pretty sure no-one hates you, especially now that you've explained anything you feel was wrong.

ssjtrunks13
Dec 9th, 2002, 08:29 PM
Thanks, mark0 and everyone else who has read the stuff in this topic.

Beretta55
Dec 9th, 2002, 08:55 PM
i sure as hell dont hate you we are nice people we dont hate anybody. unless you steal our cd's:laugh: but isnt stepping on a mog a crime?:laugh:

Deathwatchz
Dec 9th, 2002, 09:00 PM
thats the entire point. we argue about NOTHING.. ill make something totally off the wall, or she will make up something totally off the wall, and then we will make a contest of who can make the argument wierder and funnier (i know, we're nuts, but it makes us laugh) i think in the end, we just end up bitching at each other for no reason at all, but i think its a good way for us to get anger out without aactually getting pissed at someone. if you everfeel your sanity slipping, you can hop in to one of the "discussions" anytime u want, k?:D and frostman, no it aint a crime, you just get a pissed off mog trying to kick your ass....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ssjtrunks13
Dec 9th, 2002, 09:05 PM
SO you guys argue alot? How long have you known eachother?

Deathwatchz
Dec 9th, 2002, 09:13 PM
for about three years. she best friends with my g/f too. we get along, and act like we wanna kill each other, but its all in jest :):laugh:

ssjtrunks13
Dec 9th, 2002, 09:32 PM
Are there anyone else on these forums who know someone else here in person?

MakgSnake
Dec 9th, 2002, 11:34 PM
I dont know anyone.........but I would like to know......
Actually I do know....they are my cousins, but they HARDLY EVER post....oh well. Their internet connection is pretty bad so I dont blame them.

Redpyramidhead
Dec 10th, 2002, 04:31 AM
Tiger and Deathwatchz, you seem like my type of people. :cool: I'd say we should hang out, but I probably live atleast 100s of miles away. Probably the same with trunks here.

_RED_ stuff

ssjtrunks13
Dec 10th, 2002, 09:52 AM
I can't tell you how far away 100 hundred miles is, so I wouldn't know how far Detroit is from the city of Falls Church in Northern Virginia is! Maybe someone can enlighten me.

fantasytiger
Dec 10th, 2002, 11:33 AM
hey gang ziggy says thanks for the sympathy, but he is tough deathwatchz has nearly killed him on accidents several times and I do admit its his fault (he is curious) :laugh:

i do have to agree red you seem like you ssjtrunk,and frost would be cool to hang out with you guys but there is that prob with distants. Hey red where is it you live????

well my dads trying to become a trucker maybe if he gets a route down there in the summer I will tag along I love to travel. I will let you guys know if he gets the job or not :D

deathwatchz is a pretty cool person we clown around like this in school to but we never take it seriously i actualy introduced him to his g/f
although right now me and her do not seem to be getting along so well now:weep: we use to be like sisters now we seem to be drifting

:kupo: .........ku ku !

ssjtrunks13
Dec 10th, 2002, 11:41 AM
I have a friend that introduced me to my girlfriend and my friendship with my friend seem to be slipping when we bowl every Tuesday night. But when we do anything else we get along just fine. It also seems my friend is mad at the girl he introduced me to for unknown reasons.

It's nice to know Ziggy is tough and has survived through other stuff.

Oh! fantasytiger, where is it that your dad might be getting a route through?

fantasytiger
Dec 10th, 2002, 02:56 PM
not sure but when I know I will post:laugh:

ssjtrunks13
Dec 10th, 2002, 03:09 PM
That's cool. What else is new?

Deathwatchz
Dec 10th, 2002, 05:33 PM
hey red, thanx. its nice to know that im cool in the eyes of someone for another state. and trunks, falls church from MY house is exactly this far (Total Distance: 519.23 miles Total Estimated Time: 8 hours, 34 minutes) I went on mapquest, and that's what it said. DAMN thats pretty far. hope that helps.

ssjtrunks13
Dec 10th, 2002, 05:43 PM
I see. So, yes it would be kinda hard to get there seeing as I don't have a job or the money to fly.

Edit(Dec. 12 @ 5:27PM): fantasytiger, DO you two live anywhere near 8 Mile road?

Deathwatchz
Dec 16th, 2002, 11:18 AM
umm, we live about 7 or 8 miles away from it. we're in southwest detroit, and 8 mile is central det.

ssjtrunks13
Dec 16th, 2002, 11:35 AM
That's really cool. When did you first hear about Eminem?
I never heard of him until The Marshall Mathers LP was released and my friend who told me that MTV was playing his music videos.

Piggle_humsy
Dec 16th, 2002, 11:39 AM
If anyone wants to talk to me here's my email [email protected]!
I dont have a good history with people online as they email me for a couple of months then they stop and thats it!
I have no idea why maybe its because i am insane!
but i welcome anyone who wants to chat!

Email me your interests and ill email about me! maybe we will have sumink in common!?
Who knows?

bye!

Piggle!
xx x xx

p.s please dont be put off by my name a 5 yr old chose it!

Deathwatchz
Dec 16th, 2002, 12:00 PM
OOOOH!! another sado-masochist?? ;) If I didn't have a g/f, i'd beat you ANY time you wanted. j/k (well, not really) but if you stay on this site, you should have a lot of interesting people to chat with. I know that i'm gonna be here for a while, so if ya need someone to shoot the $h!t with, i'll be around.

And trunks, i heard about eminem before he came out with the marshall mathers LP, but I wasn't really into the rap scene back then. I just figured him for another wannabe, but he turned out to be one of the people i listened to a lot.

ssjtrunks13
Dec 16th, 2002, 12:16 PM
I wasn't really interested in rap/Hip-Hop until I heard about Eminem and now I listen to many of the black artists too.

EDIT(Dec 17): fantasytiger, I read your post in the hip-hop/rap forum and just so you know I also listen to LInkin Park, Limp Bizkit, POD, Puddle of Mudd, and blink 182. What is up with this "Boxcar Racer" thing? Are they a new band with some members of blink 182? or What?

Also, have you read my PMs yet?