PDA

View Full Version : Man, being arrested is not cool...

Chara
Dec 6th, 2002, 10:08 PM
I got arrested today for breaking and enetering. It was mostly my own dumb fault because I didnt bother to notice that police car that was sitting out front. The damn police officer enarly game me a heart attack when he pushed the hell out of me when I opened a door. Since I had him laughing in the police car, he went light on me and didnt really do much. He'll just brush it off as something else.

But I do have to go to court in a few weeks. Man, I would rather go on Judge Judy or something...

The moral for today kiddos is: Always have a sense of humor, it might get you out of certian things... but not to avoid getting a mug shot... oh no...

DAMNIT! I just realized the police station still has my shoelaces!

Suzuki_Fanboy
Dec 6th, 2002, 10:25 PM
Maybe if you hadn't have been breaking and entering in the first place, none of this would have happened, would it? :nono:

Sleazy P Martini
Dec 6th, 2002, 10:51 PM
Not cool my friend. My house was broken into once (This is back when I still lived with my parents. They were away for a week so it was just me staying there). I came home from work and found my cat sitting in the driveway (he always stays indoors)......then I saw the open window. I grabbed a bat from the shed and went looking through he house. I swear....I they had've still been there, skulls would have been cracked. They rumaged through all kinds of stuff but nothing was missing. The cops think I must have scared them off when I drove in the yard.

Chara
Dec 6th, 2002, 11:17 PM
Oh, no no I didnt break into a house. I would never do anything like that.

I broke into some place really stupid... its so dumb I dont even want to say what it was.

When I leave the computer for a few hours I get in trouble with the law... Ok, its no life for me. Im staying in front of this computer 24/7, having my muscles atrophy.

TtTackler
Dec 6th, 2002, 11:30 PM
Lemme guess........Martha Stewart's HQ!? No..oh..well, I want a cookie anyway! :frust:

dan da man
Dec 7th, 2002, 07:52 AM
not clever chara....THINK NEXT TIME!!!!

IcyMourdor
Dec 7th, 2002, 10:16 AM
Sometimes, I question the methods of some of our members. Oh well, they do what they want.

Heres an idea for you: DON'T GET CAUGHT! :evil: :good:

AudioBoxer
Dec 7th, 2002, 10:51 AM
I once caught some guy in my house, it was when I lived in santa cruz, my and my G/F got home from lunch, I walked up to the door to open it and it just fell in. Right there next to the door was a 6'1 black male, I ran after him through the back yard and he tried hopping over the fence, I grabed his shirt and threw him on the ground, my G/F braught me my shotgun and I waited till the cops came! I felt proud of myself

Fox
Dec 7th, 2002, 11:46 AM
why you breaking and entering in the first place?

Plug 4
Dec 7th, 2002, 11:51 AM
good luck in court

Chara
Dec 7th, 2002, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Fox

why you breaking and entering in the first place?

Heh, bored I guess.

Faile
Dec 7th, 2002, 01:09 PM
if you're stupid enough to break and enter then you're stupid enough to be caught and i'm glad you were you fool.

Chara
Dec 7th, 2002, 01:31 PM
Hmm... well I guess I am a fool for doing it. But you would be calling me an idiot if you find out where I broke into. :P

Faile
Dec 7th, 2002, 01:35 PM
i guess you learn from mistakes.

where did you break into ?

Chara
Dec 7th, 2002, 01:49 PM
From one of the following:

A flower shop
An elementary School
The police station

And i didnt steal anything, of course.

Daedaelus
Dec 7th, 2002, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by Chara

Heh, bored I guess.

lol, bored so you decide to break the law? Anyway, good luck in court and just don't do it again.

dan da man
Dec 7th, 2002, 02:34 PM
LMAO!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: broke into a police station u idiot:laugh:........oh well gues we learn from our mistakes!!!

Sword 4 Hire
Dec 7th, 2002, 05:26 PM
No we don't know yet where he broke into...

And frankly I dont care anymore, I've grown tired of waiting for an answer...

ssjtrunks13
Dec 7th, 2002, 07:27 PM
From the three choices, i'd have to go with an elementary school.

merylsilverburg
Dec 8th, 2002, 11:21 AM
Yeah, getting arrested is not cool...that's why you shouldn't have done anything stupid in the first place, duh. :disturb:

dan da man
Dec 8th, 2002, 12:56 PM
chara r u going to admit it yet or w8 till see it in on "dumbest crinamals" lol

Killuminati
Dec 8th, 2002, 02:05 PM
haha Chara i kno what u mean...getting arrested is one of the worst things, i've bin arrested 5 times for: possession of marijuana(2 times), assault(2 times), Breaking and entering(same one as u haha). i've bin nearly arrested many times also but i've always managed to get away(cept for those 5 times), probably bin chased around 75-100 times

Chara
Dec 8th, 2002, 02:07 PM
Most likely you'll see me on worlds dumbest criminals. :laugh:

And I dont know why I mentioned this on a forum, knowing people would call me stupid and whatnot. Meh I guess I crave for abuse. :P

But one of you guys did guess correctly. I wont tell because if I do appear on the worlds dumbest criminals I wount be indetifiable. Heh, the entire thing was videotaped also. Itll probably be funny as hell since I tried to use two pens to pick a lick and escape. I guess I could laugh at it myself. :laugh:

Ninja
Dec 8th, 2002, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by goodman

Just like setting yourself on fire, some things dont bear mentioning in a public forum!! :P

thats cold

dan da man
Dec 8th, 2002, 03:23 PM
chara just j/k its was funny though:laugh:

jjmoohead
Dec 8th, 2002, 04:08 PM
So funny goodman, the best part is, i was thinking the same thing.

Sleazy P Martini
Dec 8th, 2002, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by goodman

I expect it was pretty hot, originally........ :laugh: :laugh:

Lost_myth
Dec 8th, 2002, 06:50 PM
That'd be funny if it was a flower shop. Okay I'm not going to say the mean thing I had in mind but yeah.... good luck

Ninja
Dec 8th, 2002, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by jjmoohead

So funny goodman, the best part is, i was thinking the same thing.

damn you jjmooman, damn you goodman, im gonna beat the crap outa ya

Vicious
Dec 8th, 2002, 10:00 PM
That'll look bad on your record.:disturb:

Deathwatchz
Dec 8th, 2002, 10:57 PM
you just have to know how to talk to cops. ive been caught doing SO many things i shouldnt have, but ive nevr been arrested for them. i dont know HOW many times ive been cought for a curfew violation, but they left me alone. if you live anywhere near me, you'll know how mean the dearborn cops are, but even they let me off. well, sweet talk aint gonna let me off sometimes.... i know im gonna go in one of these days, but i just hope it aint for something stupid. and I think that you tried the elementary school myself.. the police station and the flower shop are too off the wall...

Redpyramidhead
Dec 9th, 2002, 03:17 AM
Sometimes it just plain amuses me...some peoples knack for getting in trouble like Chara. Killuminati, you also worry me, man. I'm not going to criticize your lifestyle or anything because it's entirely possible if I grew up the same way you did, I might totally understand. All I know is, for somebody in my position, staying out of trouble most of my life (for the most part, anyway) has made it a hell of a lot easier to live. People break the law for different reasons. Some live in a situation where it is almost required for survival. Others are just bored. Sometimes it's a combination of both. Blah...I'm ranting. Later.

_RED_ stuff

dan da man
Dec 9th, 2002, 06:51 AM
whats a elementary school?

LaiN
Dec 9th, 2002, 07:30 AM
Its the school after kindergarden and before High School....(I think:P )

Deathwatchz
Dec 9th, 2002, 11:35 AM
my elementary was a kindergarten thru 7th grade, but most are 1st grade thru 5th grade. its just the school u go to after kindergarten, and before junior high.

Redpyramidhead
Dec 11th, 2002, 08:50 AM
Ya know...I'm starting to feel like ssjtrunks in terms of feeling like people are kinda ignring my posts. I know this is kinda paranoid and I don't know what I expect people to do about it just by me telling them this, but I'm startin to feel a little invisible here. Actually, I have no real good reason to be complaining. Just lettin off some steam. Back to the thread. What was it about? Oh yeah...Stop breaking the law, people!:laugh:

_RED_ stuff

ssjtrunks13
Dec 11th, 2002, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by Redpyramidhead
Ya know...I'm starting to feel like ssjtrunks in terms of feeling like people are kinda ignring my posts.
I don't feel like that anymore and thank you people for showing me the light!:laugh:

ALmost for got, ill Chara be telling us who was right? I would Wreally like to know.

Deathwatchz
Dec 11th, 2002, 11:34 AM
comn red, u shoudlnt feel that way, i think youre one of the funniest guys on here. ya got a great sense of humor, (like the playstation royalty comment, hows life feel now that you're stickless?? lol:laugh: ) some people may not be ignoring your comments, but ive posted a few comments that people have a hard time replying to... im not sure about others, but im not one of the ones ignorin ya

Redpyramidhead
Dec 11th, 2002, 11:48 AM
I know I know...but even I (yes that's right...even Redpyramidhead) of all people have to whine once a month just to stay sane. Otherwise, I would whine all the time and I would no longer be able to justify calling everybody who annoys me a bunch of pathetic whining fools. Wait a minute...I'm so confused now...

And for the love of god! Stop breaking the law, people!

_RED_ stuff

Deathwatchz
Dec 11th, 2002, 11:57 AM
huh? made not a bit of sense man... you whine so you have a justification to call people whiners? lol :), well, i kinda get what ya mean. i have to whine every once in a while myself...

dan da man
Dec 11th, 2002, 12:00 PM
is chara ever going to tell us where he robbed well i suposee it is none of our buisness anyway,:roll:

Redpyramidhead
Dec 12th, 2002, 06:57 AM
Originally posted by dan da man

is chara ever going to tell us where he robbed well i suposee it is none of our buisness anyway,:roll:

Chara made it our business now he has to tell us...btw i dont think he said he robbed the place he broke into.

_RED_ stuff

LaiN
Dec 12th, 2002, 07:31 AM
I think it was the police Station b'coz he said that he didn't saw the police car...

What do I win when I'm wright:laugh:

Infernal Mass
Dec 12th, 2002, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by LaiN
What do I win when I'm wright:laugh:

You win an all expense paid felonious adventure with Chara.

LaiN
Dec 12th, 2002, 05:00 PM
Yes Yes Yes!!!