PDA

View Full Version : Hello all

fantasytiger
Dec 6th, 2002, 02:59 PM
ok I feel i got off to a bad start with my pole so I am going to start over

hi i do not like my real name so you can just call me tiger
I am 16/f from Detroit Michigan am a junior and I currently attend a high school name chadsey. I consider myself a vampire seeing how I sleep all day and roam around all night and the fact that I am litterally alergic to the sun i break out in white patches if I am exposed to it for to long. personality wise I am funny,charming, and fun to be around and talk to I give my oppinion if I feel strongly about something regardless who likes it or not. I love helping people out and I am a complete video game fanatic i can just about help anyone with any type of game. The only person I really know of the computer is Deathwatchz if fact he is sitting at another comp next to me as I type this. I mess with but he know's its all in the name of fun. incase you guys go on chats or other sites you can tell its me because all my screen names end with tiger my japanese sign. I hope to get to know more of you guys and gals and I hope that this site stays up and running. So far I think everyone is cool so I think I will set up my tent and stay for a while.

p.s I hope you like my mog ziggy :kupo:

ssjtrunks13
Dec 6th, 2002, 03:14 PM
Cool Mog. How is it in Detroit? I've never been there but hope to go sometime. Have you been to other places?

dan da man
Dec 6th, 2002, 03:18 PM
welcome tiger these are great forums enjoy!

MakgSnake
Dec 6th, 2002, 04:11 PM
Hey there, a chick from Detriot eh. Nice. So hows it going? I hope you enjoy your time here, and if need any help.......just pm. Peace out, aight!

By the way, where did you put up a poll. :confused:

Sword 4 Hire
Dec 6th, 2002, 04:16 PM
Welcome

Lost_myth
Dec 6th, 2002, 04:22 PM
yeah well It's like my sig the mog on every post.

kupoartist
Dec 6th, 2002, 04:25 PM
Spread Moogles... not love!

uhmm... hey :happy:

Beretta55
Dec 6th, 2002, 07:12 PM
mog's.....awsome:D well anyway im frostman. hope you have a great time and see you around;)

REChick14
Dec 6th, 2002, 07:38 PM
Hi and don't worry bout that thread. Its all good. Anyways Welcome to Ps2fantasy Forums! Take Care & Have Fun!:)

jjmoohead
Dec 6th, 2002, 11:41 PM
Hey welcome to my world, you need anything I am your man. Don't listen to these other people, I am really nice. Oh and I give really good hugs.

Remember the name jjmoohead (AKA, Mooman, Moo, J'Mo, Mo'J, Double J) and you will have no problems.

Redpyramidhead
Dec 7th, 2002, 12:14 AM
Vampiress, huh? hmmm... I am also a big fan of the night time, but have more recently in life learned how to enjoy the day, as well...if I'm awake during it. Anyways...I look forward to talking to you in the future and welcome to the forums.

_RED_ stuff

Deathwatchz
Dec 8th, 2002, 09:37 PM
she had originally put up a poll as "playstation royalty, but it got moved to the "general" board, and the poll dissapeared. that kinda sux, cuz i didnt get a chance to see what it was. well, if ya wanna se what she was talking about, go to "playstation royalty"

Vicious
Dec 8th, 2002, 09:52 PM
Sup, welcome to the forums and have a good time.

Fear the darkness
:evil:

Frozen
Dec 9th, 2002, 12:24 AM
Ah, almost as soon as I saw your username and status I knew you had somethign to do with Deathwatchz :D

It's nice to have nice people coming to the forums so frequently.

I hope you enjoy the forum overall, it is characteristic for the overall nice, respectful, and friendly folk it has (I'm not included in there, tho :evil: )

By the way, that loser, Frostman, took my nick as an idea for his. He's lame. *starts a flame*

j/k :B

fantasytiger
Dec 9th, 2002, 11:26 AM
i am from detroit but i have been to canada, north carolina and colorado or and ohio i like traveling and i hope to go ireland one day. Oh deathwatchz likes to pick on me the only help I will need will be keeping him from making you guys think I am a jerk but hey all's fair in fights and forums :evil: anyways thanks for the warm welcome. Oh and sorry if I am not able to respond right away to some of the posts i do not have acess to a comp all the time sorry. So hows the weather like where you guys are here its cold I am freezing my little tail off.

p.s ziggy says he is from ff1 (he is really old ):kupo:
he says he like hanging around alexander though (ff9)

ssjtrunks13
Dec 9th, 2002, 12:18 PM
tiger, I never thought for a moment that you were a jerk.

fantasytiger
Dec 9th, 2002, 02:21 PM
:D :nerv: :love: awwwwwwwwww
thanks i feel better

but i would not say that until you read what I posted
under fox's :right:

i was sorta in a bad mood :ghost:

ssjtrunks13
Dec 9th, 2002, 03:16 PM
I read it again and I see what you were talking about. SOme people may have thought that, but when I first read it I didn't exactly get what you were saying.

Deathwatchz
Dec 9th, 2002, 08:40 PM
what did i tell you about getting a good impression with her? huh? didnt i warn you guys!

fantasytiger
Dec 10th, 2002, 03:01 PM
hey so far no one has ticked me off I just hate replies like that they do not say to much about the person posting it i mean it makes her sound like a fluzzy.:mad:

thank you for understanding ssjtrunks
by the way do you have another nick name:right:

:kupo: ..........( ziggy dancing)

ssjtrunks13
Dec 10th, 2002, 03:11 PM
Um...My full first name is Johnathan, but most people call em John. Other than that I don't really have a nick name.