PDA

View Full Version : 3 things that make you angry

Elmyra
Dec 6th, 2002, 06:03 AM
What are three things that make you angry or furious? Three things you absolutely can't stand ?

Chara
Dec 6th, 2002, 09:04 AM
1) Little kids that wont listen
2) That damn covering on top of a new peanut butter jar. (I dont know how many times I messed up my fingers trying to get it off)
3) People who always try to correct you or always think they are right.

Deathwatchz
Dec 6th, 2002, 09:36 AM
1) People who talk before they think about what they are saying
2) People who cant seem to accept anyone unless they are like them
3) little, high pitched, yapping dogs......................................... AAAAAAAAAHHH!!!! I JUST FEEL LIKE USING THE LITTLE ANKLE-BITERS AS FOOTBALLS!!!!!
well, that's it

ssjtrunks13
Dec 6th, 2002, 10:33 AM
1) Big dogs
2) Most country music
3) People who avoid hanging out with their peers because of their appearance without getting to know them

Beretta55
Dec 6th, 2002, 05:25 PM
1)people who think they are above you.
2)bullies
3)backstabber's

Hadoken
Dec 6th, 2002, 05:42 PM
1) racist people/people who think they're way better than me
2) liars
3) people who speed by me at 100mph acting like they've just won a race against me when i wasnt even racing(they honk and scream like morons)

Mercury Shadow
Dec 6th, 2002, 06:11 PM
Only 3? :blink:

1. Bill Cosby
2. assho.les
3. People who cut their wrists for attention

REChick14
Dec 6th, 2002, 07:43 PM
1. Going more than halfway in a game and finding out you have no more space in your memory card.
2.Friends who talk about you behind you back
3.People who think just because they are popular that they are far more superior than you

Pu the Owl
Dec 6th, 2002, 07:53 PM
Stupidity
Being ignored
Cynicism

007_JamesBond
Dec 6th, 2002, 09:33 PM
Kids

Stupidity

and

people who wont learn from mistakes

just to name a few

Suzuki_Fanboy
Dec 6th, 2002, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by Mercury Shadow

Only 3? :blink:

1. Bill Cosby
2. assho.les
3. People who cut their wrists for attention

Ah, Merc...we agree on hating people who cut their wrists for attention. I want to smack them in the face.

But Bill Cosby...is a funny, funny man. (just kidding.)

I also hate it when people smack their lips while eating. That's the most annoying sound ever.

Pu the Owl
Dec 6th, 2002, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by Suzuki_Fanboy

Ah, Merc...we agree on hating people who cut their wrists for attention. I want to smack them in the face.

Oh wow, do you actually know so many people who do that to hate it more than anything else? :peoples: And you even know they do it for attention! You both must have a psychology degree, huh? :laugh:

Suzuki_Fanboy
Dec 6th, 2002, 09:43 PM
I know like 3 people that have done that.

And yes, they're doing it for attention. If you were going to kill yourself, why would you cut your wrist? I'd do something less painful, and that killed me a lot faster.

I know why, 'cuz it leaves a pretty scar that people are going to ask you about, then you can say "I attempted suicide."

Pu the Owl
Dec 6th, 2002, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by Suzuki_Fanboy

I know like 3 people that have done that.

And yes, they're doing it for attention. If you were going to kill yourself, why would you cut your wrist? I'd do something less painful, and that killed me a lot faster.

I know why, 'cuz it leaves a pretty scar that people are going to ask you about, then you can say "I attempted suicide."

Oh really? And you don't even stop one moment to consider that people who may act like that are requesting help, not "I can't stand you" declarations, right? A scar is never pretty, even if the one who's bearing it did it for attention. And btw, if you say you don't like cutting wrists as a way to attempt suicide because it's too slow and painful is your problem, because there are people who actually choose this way to kill themselves and they're not attention seekers...

Sorry, but I think you and Mercury Shadow are being a bit superficial and materialistic on this delicate matter.

Suzuki_Fanboy
Dec 6th, 2002, 09:49 PM
Ok, I'm sorry I got so harsh about it...but it just really pisses me off. I'm sure there are people who aren't faking it, but I'm just talking about the ones that are...and trust me I knew these people were. I knew them pretty well, and it just pissed me off when they did something that stupid just to get attention.

Once again, I apologize.

Pu the Owl
Dec 6th, 2002, 09:57 PM
Well, if that's your opinion, it's not that you have to apologize ( I'm not even going to attempt suicide for the present moment :laugh: ). I only wanted to say that talking in general about such things is never a good idea. If I were you or Mercury, I'd feel sorry for them, because feeling the need of acting like that for getting other people's understanding and attention is kinda tragic, IMO.
And anyways, there are worse things to hate than people who just feel so bad to need others' attention. Like for example people killing panda bears *cries*

Suzuki_Fanboy
Dec 6th, 2002, 10:03 PM
People killing panda bears are COOL!!!! THEY RULE!!!

Just kidding...panda bears are da bomb, fa shizzle my nizzle.

Sleazy P Martini
Dec 6th, 2002, 11:03 PM
1. Traffic
2. Stepping in water with my sock feet. (My dishwasher leaks so it happens from time to time :D )
3. The WB (Who approves these shows?!?)

Honorable mention goes to ignorant fanboys who bash other consoles.

Suzuki_Fanboy
Dec 6th, 2002, 11:08 PM
Hey sleazy...ya gotta love that

dubba dubba dubba dubba dubbaya bee!!!

I hate the WB shows...they all suck.

Sword 4 Hire
Dec 6th, 2002, 11:40 PM
1. Being tired
2. Doing anything that requires me to leave my chair
3. Being told that I'm lazy...even though its the truth i don't like to be reminded of it

Fox
Dec 6th, 2002, 11:45 PM
1. posers...
2. errr....posers.
3. POSERS!

Sleazy P Martini
Dec 6th, 2002, 11:49 PM
*strikes a pose*

BlackThornn
Dec 7th, 2002, 01:51 AM
1. People who hurt animals for no reason

2. Religious Zealots who try and force thier beliefs on others

3. Most Republicans.

"There are two things in this world I truly hate... people who are intolerant of other's cultures....... and the DUTCH!!" - Nigel Powers

Originally posted by Mercury Shadow
Only 3? :(

Seriously. There's so many things to hate.

Originally posted by Sleazy P Martini
3. The WB (Who approves these shows?!?)

Honorable mention goes to ignorant fanboys who bash other consoles.

:laugh: :laugh: I agree whole heartedly to both of these. :D

dan da man
Dec 7th, 2002, 08:02 AM
1-bullies
2-people who always think there right
3-when ive got no money to buy video games damn that sucks!!!!

Gadzoox
Dec 7th, 2002, 05:39 PM
1-SMALL DOGS
2-IGNORANCE
3-ANIMAL/ENVIRONMENT MISTREATMENT

These things really piss me off. I'm pissed off right now for just thinking about them! GRRRR! heh.

Ruby Moon
Dec 8th, 2002, 06:24 AM
1. Lies and liars
2. People who are always complaining
3. Fanatics

Daniel Legge
Dec 8th, 2002, 12:09 PM
1. People who dont listen
2. Ignorant people
3. Liars

i could go on but i think any of us have that much time.

Uchiha Sasuke
Dec 8th, 2002, 12:14 PM
1.Rap
2.Ice on the windshield
3.Baised people.

Lost_myth
Dec 8th, 2002, 03:53 PM
1)People that you don't know that take your shit without asking.
2) people that bump into you and don't saying anything
3)People up in ur face, or adults scolding you like you were 2 or didn't speak english