PDA

View Full Version : Em Vs Ben

MakgSnake
Dec 6th, 2002, 01:47 AM
Did you guys hear the disses between the two. Some real crazy shit yo. Seriously.....Benzino started it though, and said some serious things on "Pull your skirt Up". Pretty strong disses towards Eminem.

Eminem came up with "Nail In The Coffin"..... which is funny as hell, and amazing as well.

The second one came in with "The Sauce"..... which is wow. Eminem disses Benzino to an extreme and puts that c*ck sucker down to the ground.

But then Benzino has come up with "Die Another Day"... with very strong disses towards Eminem and.... at the end of his song, disses Eminem's little girl "Hailie".......... I seriously think Benzino is going down forever now. Dissing Hailie was a BIG BIG MISTAKE.

Eminem will cut shut and rip this guy off......just have to wait for another single.........

Hate f8ckin Benzino...... especially for dissing Hailie.

Beretta55
Dec 6th, 2002, 01:51 AM
ok......who the hell is Benzino?:laugh:

Redpyramidhead
Dec 6th, 2002, 02:06 AM
I think that shit is stupid. Wasting lyrics on dissing other musicians when its not even sometihng serious. Sure it's funny at first, but you know these guys aren't gonna stop with jokes. They're both idiots for doing that. These guys are such hotheads already...the last thing we need is more of this crap. Waste of good talent by these rappers. Then we got all these mindless fans picking sides and letting the whole charade control them because they can't think for themselves. I'm not saying Eminem fans are like this in general, but you know the ones like that are out there.
Anyways...thats my rant for now. Most of the time, I have no serious problem with rap, but this just got me thinking. This "showdown" between the 2 probably won't even amount to anything anyways I guess.

_RED_ stuff

MakgSnake
Dec 6th, 2002, 02:23 AM
Originally posted by Redpyramidhead

I think that shit is stupid. Wasting lyrics on dissing other musicians when its not even sometihng serious. Sure it's funny at first, but you know these guys aren't gonna stop with jokes. They're both idiots for doing that. These guys are such hotheads already...the last thing we need is more of this crap. Waste of good talent by these rappers. Then we got all these mindless fans picking sides and letting the whole charade control them because they can't think for themselves. I'm not saying Eminem fans are like this in general, but you know the ones like that are out there.
Anyways...thats my rant for now. Most of the time, I have no serious problem with rap, but this just got me thinking. This "showdown" between the 2 probably won't even amount to anything anyways I guess.

_RED_ stuff
Woh Woh.....Seems like you dont anything about RAP and what its all about. This is called BATTLEs my friend. You dont know.......so I know why you say what you say above.

As for Benzino, is a rapper, who isn't complete black, but has got shades of it. His latest hit "Rock The PARTY"...... has been on the charts, reached 10th spot to the max.

The guy is going to die soon. MUHUWAHAHHAA

Redpyramidhead
Dec 6th, 2002, 03:10 AM
Originally posted by MakgSnake

Woh Woh.....Seems like you dont anything about RAP and what its all about. This is called BATTLEs my friend. You dont know.......so I know why you say what you say above.

The guy is going to die soon. MUHUWAHAHHAA

I merely tried to share an opinion of mine. I don't usually get like this in these forums, but I'm a little angry. You tried to totally discredit everything I said by saying I know nothing about rap, therefore anything I said must have come out of my ass. I really don't appreciate this. When you say to somebody "You don't know...So i know why you said what you said" when they share an opinion it's extremely rude. Somebody who's not as laid back as me might not take it in stride so much. There are better ways of bringing up that somebody might have missed something for good conversational skill purposes. I admit, my post sounded a little harsh and out of no where at first, but I will explain where it came from.
First of all, I didn't claim to follow the rap scene closely, but I know more than you think. I am a musician, so I follow things from the mentality of a musician who believes the music and the energy created by it and involved in the whole thing is a large part of what it's all about. I also believe in the humanity and the spirituality of music that you can feel through the notes and rythmns and the human voice. So I know what you'd probably say...rap is mostly the humanity and energy coming from the words and music about their hard lives and its a cry out to the listener to feel this...to feel what they're feeling...to give the world a sense of the hell they grew up in... and this is something beautiful to be able to do as a rapper that effectively and be able to mess with people's emotions at a breakneck pace because of the nature of the rap beast.
All I am saying is that, in my opinion, I feel that these so called "battles" deter from the true spirit of not just rap music, but music in general. I understand that hip hop culture is a whole different thing and that it may contain a lot of things I am not used to, but I don't have to like this silly banter between musicians about how much they hate eachother in any type of music.

_RED_ stuff

MakgSnake
Dec 6th, 2002, 03:23 AM
So you dont like the Genre of Rap And Hip Hop. I wasn't rude ma friend. I Said, you wouldn't know about rap thats why said these Dissing each other is stupid and waste of talent. But in rap battles are the most important thing ever.

You wanna become a rapper, you have to battle the best of the best to sign in for a label, and for that you have to eat the other person out from inside out.

I myself is musian, I make all sorts of music brother.

So all you have to say "again" is you dont like RAP and Hip Hop genre. And as you dont like it, you wouldn't understand the main reason behind battles. And whatever is happening between Eminem and Benzino. Knowing nothing (I SAY AGAIN) you call it stupid, and say, its wasting of the lyrics... and calling fans (ME INCLUDED) mindless.

Like said in another thread, rap threads are flamed in one way or other. I dont give a f*ck about that. Go ahead say what you wanna way.......... but battling aint wasting of lyrics and rhymes. Its another talent, that not many people have.

Redpyramidhead
Dec 6th, 2002, 04:01 AM
You wanna become a rapper, you have to battle the best of the best to sign in for a label, and for that you have to eat the other person out from inside out.

This is what I don't like about the commercialization of rap music. This is the core of what I'm talking about. All this competition man to man between artists is all pushed by the record companies who have one thing on their mind>money. They know fans like it so they condone and even promote this kind of pressure to be the rapper with the biggest mouth and supposedly largest balls. IN the process, the spirit of the music and why they became a rapper in the first place is often lost. Did you not pay attention to a single thing I said about the human voice in music?

So all you have to say "again" is you dont like RAP and Hip Hop genre.

I didn't say i don't like rap. I actually want to make this clear because I am a big fan and appreciator of it as an artform. Like I said:
(said by RED) rap is mostly the humanity and energy coming from the words and music about their hard lives and its a cry out to the listener to feel this...to feel what they're feeling...to give the world a sense of the hell they grew up in... and this is something beautiful to be able to do as a rapper that effectively and be able to mess with people's emotions at a breakneck pace because of the nature of the rap beast.
Is this not the description of a more than valid artform or genre of music. I have no probably with rap or hip hop as music.

And as you dont like it, you wouldn't understand the main reason behind battles. And whatever is happening between Eminem and Benzino. Knowing nothing (I SAY AGAIN) you call it stupid, and say, its wasting of the lyrics... and calling fans (ME INCLUDED) mindless.

NO I guess I don't understand the reason between the battles except for record selling purposes. This telling me that I "know nothing" has gotten old. I think I made myself pretty clear that I do know enough to back up my opinion enough to make it valid in many ways. I am somebody with an open mind and I'm willing to admit that there is a lot I don't know about this subject and there are things that make your opinion valid in many ways.
Lastly, I most certainly didn't call you mindless. I'll quote myself again:
(me again)Then we got all these mindless fans picking sides and letting the whole charade control them because they can't think for themselves. I'm not saying Eminem fans are like this in general, but you know the ones like that are out there.
It starts out harsh sounding, but I quickly explain that I belive that mindless fans are the minority. And maybe I should correct myself because obviously nobody is truly mindless and in hindsight maybe that's an ignorant thing to say. But please realize that this whole thing is no more than a heated discussion. I'm not the type of person who would be ill natured enough to call somebody mindless like that, especially not somebody who I respect. THat's right Makg! I respect you and (the vast majority of) your posts! I just have an overly passionate opinion on how important the actual spirit of the music is compared to people mouthing off. Sure, those are some complicated and amazing rhyme shemes even when they're dissing eachother and the talent involved is quite evident still, but I just don't happen to like the message compared to other things rappers rap about.

_RED_ stuff

Beretta55
Dec 6th, 2002, 04:08 AM
not meaning to get into your guy's discussion here. but let's tone this down a bit cause something big could break loose.

Redpyramidhead
Dec 6th, 2002, 04:20 AM
Originally posted by beretta55

not meaning to get into your guy's discussion here. but let's tone this down a bit cause something big could break loose.

This was just starting to get fun:heh: ...but I do kind of agree. :cool: I don't want any hard feelings.

_RED_ stuff

Frozen
Dec 6th, 2002, 04:21 AM
That's precisely waht I don't liek about RAP: the battles. I think it's simply stupid, being the BATTLES the most important thing on this genre. Probably the music genre that incites most violence than any other. That is what makes me not to like it.

Faile
Dec 6th, 2002, 04:30 AM
god, whats the point in all of it ?

who wants to proveoke hatred and violence in a world already made up of drugs and violence like rap music too often is.

its just sad and depressing that people glamourise it and fans listen to it all and think 'hey, thats really cool'.

Redpyramidhead
Dec 6th, 2002, 05:12 AM
That's precisely waht I don't liek about RAP: the battles. I think it's simply stupid, being the BATTLES the most important thing on this genre.

Thanks for understanding my opinion, Frozen and Faile. I'm sure Mak sees part of it, too. I also see part of where Mak's coming from. I think I may have inadvertantly insulted him, though. Where's Killuminati? I'm sure he'd have a lot of interesting stuff to say about this topic. Tupac being the ultimate example of this type of thing and all.

_RED_ stuff

merylsilverburg
Dec 6th, 2002, 05:18 AM
Originally posted by Faile

god, whats the point in all of it ?

who wants to proveoke hatred and violence in a world already made up of drugs and violence like rap music too often is.

its just sad and depressing that people glamourise it and fans listen to it all and think 'hey, thats really cool'.

Yes it is sad and depressing, but nowadays that's the only way to sell music and become famous, it seems.

Personally, though I don't listen to rap, I don't appreciate the whole "battle of the rappers" because it's just dumb, IMO. The whole dissing people off, the fights and all....it's silly and also fake to me.
Why fake? Because since rappers have an image to keep (like being tough, badass, etc.) they start these little grudges and fights for no reason. And it could be all set up, just to keep fans intrigued and have something to talk about. I mean, since these rappers are idols to many people and the people imagine that the guy is their perfect image of "coolness, toughness, etc." these guys feel pressured to maintain the image. And in order to do so, they pull stunts like these and amuse their fans.
Just sharing my opinion, don't wanna get flamed at.

Deathwatchz
Dec 6th, 2002, 09:54 AM
Hey MagkSnake, no offense, but even if this "Benzino" guy is dissing hailie and eminem, it doesnt mean that it is such a big deal. like you said, rap battles are one of the biggest things nowadays, and you have to target the top dogs and their family and friends to make it big anymore. if he was trying to diss some wannabe punk-b&*^%, then no-one would care about what he said. and if it was such a big problem for what he said, then why is it that the big rappers feed off this too? eminem uses the fact that he is dissing him as something for new music. if anything, you should thank this benzino guy for giving em a new excuse for making songs, and also for his bravery at going after one of the most famous rappers in the world. :happy:

trunks69420
Dec 6th, 2002, 10:49 AM
Well, i have been watching, surfing, and listening to all of this buzz about the battles, beefs, and what have you. And it is all garbage. I am a HUGE fan of Em, and i dont want to see him be the leader of the next east and west crap! I (and many others) lost two of the greatest rappers to this crap.
In the beggining, these battles are great! I admitt to loving them, and they ARE neccecary, but then when you keep responding it comes out in real life! If not from the artists themselves, then from fans who are obsessed (ie:stan). I understand that neither of the artists wants to back down and be the others bitch, but someone should step in. This kind of hatred and violence towards eachother isn't neccesary. I hope this plays out like Em's other feuds and stays on the records.
I admit i will be waiting just like everyone else to see who backs down first, but i just hope that its on records, not because of a death. :disturb:

ssjtrunks13
Dec 6th, 2002, 10:53 AM
I remember from watching something, I think it was the DVD that came with The Eminem Show album, Em saying that he has got to be the best and won't stop battling until he wins. Also, could someone tell me where I can go to hear these songs.

MakgSnake
Dec 6th, 2002, 11:17 AM
Red, you still dont get it do you. Its a part of RAP music. Just because its something you dont like, thinks it is stupid, you cant go on calling people names. I seriously wouldn't even wanna discuss it with you. You didn't mention anything the TOPIC I wanted to discuss, and same goes for all the other people posting and telling in their thoughts about battles and rap.

HELLO, I did not ask for your people's opinion about what you think of Rap Battles and Disses. This topic was about "Eminem And Benzino"......

As for Red, I didn't flame at all towards you, just mentioned few things, its you who got all hyped and angry on something I said.

Most of you people posting in this thread aren't even discussing what I wanted to. All you have to say is how you not like it and how its stupid and pointless. I SAY AGAIN. I didn't ask for you opinions here. If your not gonna talk anything about Eminem And Benzino, dont talk about it at all, as the topic isn't about what you think of the Battles and Rap music.

Why do I see everytime anyone post a RAP topic here, its flamed. Just like said in the other thread. Makes it sound its very true. I never FLAME or comments on a genre of music if some people are discussing it on here.

THAT IS, if there is a ROCK thread, I dont enter and say "Whoever Listens to ROCK is a loser and an *******". No, Its just like coming to Ps2Fantasy forums and posting a thread "PS2 SUCKS, all the ps2 fans are retards as they are liking the system which isn't even the most powerful in the market"....... <---- Doesn't that sound stupid. Thats how you people sound right now. I am not being rude, just being honest.

This hasn't happened the first time. I have seen other RAP THREADS where the 2nd and 3rd post to the thread is "I HATE RAP", and "RAP SUCKS"....... what the f*ck.......

Where does this take me, it takes me to think that ROCK and NON-RAP fans are more Bizzare and Mannerless then RAP FANS here at the forums. I dont see any RAP fan flaming ROCK or Any other music Genre thread ever. But whenever a RAP thread is made, people are warned and then flamed on upon.

Non of you discussed the topic I wanted to, except Deathwatchz, ssjtrunks13 and trunks69420, and I respect their opinion. Others are basically just spamming the thread. I REPEAT, I didn't start this topic to know your opinions about BATTLES AND DISSES AND RAP MUSIC. But to discuess whatever is going on between Eminem and Benzino. Stop Spamming my thread. Now if you all people would excuse me, I better get "BACK" to the topic.

And seriously, I wouldn't wanna discuss any of the above with anyone (Eminem Fans included), I wouldn't. Thank you.

-------------------------------------------------

Death you are right, that its alright for Benzino dissing Hailie, I mean, he can do go on with anything. But as An Eminem fan, I didn't like that :D Not many people did. As I am just looking forward to what Eminem is going to do.

Its in the news that Eminem is coming up with the songs with the help of 50 Cent and Obie, cause 50 and Obie were dissed as well by Benzino.

And sstrunks13, you can get all the songs from "Kazaa", that is "The Sauce" and "Nail In the Coffin" and Benzino's "Pull up your skirt" as well. AS for Benzino's latest diss on eminem "Die Another Day" can be found on the realplay file. I'll find the link and let you know as soon as possible. Ok. :)

trunks69420
Dec 6th, 2002, 11:41 AM
I also found some of the songs and a lot more on this site (http://www.trickology.com/soundcheck/)

It wasn't working for me at the moment, but hopefully it does for you guys. And back to the topic.
I dont think Benzino stands a chance honestly. Not only because of em's popularity, but because of his lack of talent. Benzino is just not on Ems level, and thats all there is to it! Thats just stupid picking a fight that you know that you cant win! All of ems points are valid, just like when he mentioned B's son Ray Ray, kinda reminded me of Dr. Dre on ems track

"say what you say", where he makes fun of Jermaine dupree "... You little midget, when i see you im gonna step on ya and not even know it, minni me with a bunch of minni yous runnin around the back yard swimmin pools. Over 80 million records sold, and i aint have to do it w/ 10 or 11 year olds."

Benzino just cant constest the fact that em is better. And the crap B is saying that em is only accepted because he is white is a croc! There are countless people of different races who love em. Sure he gets a little more publicity because he is white, but so was Vanilla Ice. Em is still around because of his talent, not the caucasion aspect.

mark0™
Dec 6th, 2002, 11:59 AM
Reminds me of the war between Notorius B.I.G and Tupac, bnoth Em and ben will probably die soon :( maybe one will fake hi death :D

trunks69420
Dec 6th, 2002, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by mark0

Reminds me of the war between Notorius B.I.G and Tupac, bnoth Em and ben will probably die soon :( maybe one will fake hi death :D

That aint too funny dude, but i see your point.

I just finished both songs, and oh my god they are great! They show ems raw talent, and Bs total failure! Hes got nothin on Em.

MakgSnake
Dec 6th, 2002, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by trunks69420

I dont think Benzino stands a chance honestly. Not only because of em's popularity, but because of his lack of talent. Benzino is just not on Ems level, and thats all there is to it! Thats just stupid picking a fight that you know that you cant win!
True, I totally agree with that. Benzino got no talent at all, and when anyone hears the disses Benzino did on Eminem, they were the same old ones Cannibus and Clown Posse has done, or anyone who has done it before. Benzino's disses were NOT original. I had heard all of those disses on em, just in different words. And Benzino's track "Rock The Party", shows he has ripped off old Busta song, shows, he ain't got no talent at all.

I love the part of "The Sauce" when Eminem says in the beginning. "I want the whole world to know, that I didn't start this, but I will finish it". DAMN THAT SOUNDS GOOD.

But like I said.....Benzino's Die Another Day, is a tough track. I know Eminem would come up with even better to shut this d*ck up. :)

And Mark0, you may be right, but I dont think its a beef like that one. Benzino called Paul , letting him know that he aint got no beef with Eminem, but just expressing his feeling and opinions. I just think Benzino is already shaking and braking. Cause he knows this is one battle he will never ever win. Amen. :D

MADRUCKIS
Dec 6th, 2002, 12:55 PM
Big & Pac?

Hells no this isn't on that level. It's gettin really crazy though......Em's a battle rapper with some insane issues that'll eat Benzino for lunch.

Hey
Makg, homie. Hows it hangin? I get that discussion about rap battles all the time.....and I see it both ways but its hard to understand that is par of the artform. What I wanna see is Country singers beef.....talkin about smashin each others guitars and poppin the tires of their fours runners.....lol IM JOKIN

But, n e ones who's followed Em knows that this happened before-and the last person who spoke about Halie got um........DESTROYED! Dunno if everyones heard that track cause it never made radio or MTV like this is doin, But Em's track against Whitey Ford......WOOOOOW
He even warns never to talk about his daughter.

And who can forget Ems "Girls" track against Fred Durst
"If I'm doin a song with Method/and beggin to be respected//
I'm peggin Fred in the head with/ the bottle of bleech he died his head with//"

:shock:

RIP Benzino

Deathwatchz
Dec 6th, 2002, 02:54 PM
I dont think that this could ever get to the biggie and pac level, because how many people on this site had heard of benzino before magk brought him up? i sure didnt. the reason that biggie and pac had so much of an issue is that everyone over the u.s. had heard of them and knew that they were some of the best. for it to escalate to that level, he actually has to be around em's level, cause if he gets torn in half, no one's gonna look out for him except his friends and the anti-eminem people. I'm just gonna sit back and wait for this to end, cause i know it aint really gonna go anywhere. Like you guys said, he shouldnt have picked a fight he knew he wouldnt win.... well, just wanna hear em tear this guy a new @$$hole... lol

ssjtrunks13
Dec 6th, 2002, 03:11 PM
I've heard of him. He was on Bet's Tha Bassment.(think it was last week.

Beretta55
Dec 6th, 2002, 05:32 PM
i see this from two diffrent side's. from one side to other people it can be stupid and childish. but on another it's just stepping up and not taking any shit from this *******. beside's he dissed his daughter lesson one never mess with a dude's kid:laugh: and benzino dosent really have the star power to make any effect on em so it look's like benny boy is going straight to hell.

MakgSnake
Dec 6th, 2002, 06:40 PM
Heres the Benzino's DIE ANOTHER DAY!

Just click on it and it'll play on ure realplayer.

DIE ANOTHER DAY (http://www.allhiphop.com/music/real/dieanotherday.ram)

ssjtrunks13
Dec 6th, 2002, 07:51 PM
I forgot to tell you I don't have realplayer and was wondering if I can view them on Windows Media Player. Thanks forall the links though.

TtTackler
Dec 6th, 2002, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by Frozen

That's precisely waht I don't liek about RAP: the battles. I think it's simply stupid, being the BATTLES the most important thing on this genre. Probably the music genre that incites most violence than any other. That is what makes me not to like it.

Sorry to get of topic, but I found it funny that you have a banner about protesting against the price of video games nowadays when NES catridges used to cost $80..Hah..:phew:

Oh yeah, never heard of this, don't care, they are just causing a scene..Wait a minute..wtf am I doing here? *runs away*

Suzuki_Fanboy
Dec 6th, 2002, 11:13 PM
Ah, the rap battle of Scum vs. Scum...oops I mean Eminem vs. Some no-name guy. Geez...this is amazing! Oh well, I shall comment no more, being that I can't stand Eminem and I will probably only piss people off.

Redpyramidhead
Dec 6th, 2002, 11:34 PM
This is getting out of control. Makg, did you even read through my posts entirely? If you had, you would have realized that I never took any personal stabs at you or try to insult you, personally. All I did was share an opinion about this "battles" thing just like others who you've said you actually respect the opinion of. I even said I respected your opinion. It doesn't matter, though. You don't have to respect mine. I don't have to prove anything nor do I have anything to prove here. I just want everybody to know I didn't come in here flaming the entire rap genre of which I am a fan of myself. Let's end this here. We've both said things the other has been offended by and I am not somebody who likes to engage in out of control arguments that are against the spirit of posting here in these forums. It's not worth it. Thanks...that's all...

_RED_ stuff

Frozen
Dec 7th, 2002, 07:37 AM
Just a little somethign for you Makg: don't get things to heart. If you like Rap and whatever, it's fine, but the reason for people bringing out the whole argument about battles and shit about rap, is, because as you said it yourself, it's a part of it, and that's precisely what many of us think it's stupid. But you said you ain't arguing about this anymore, I'll stop now. But don't let this make your blood boil, chill :D

Sorry to get of topic, but I found it funny that you have a banner about protesting against the price of video games nowadays when NES catridges used to cost $80..Hah..

Oh yeah, never heard of this, don't care, they are just causing a scene..Wait a minute..wtf am I doing here? *runs away*

Times change ;)

And I'm cheap.