PDA

View Full Version : Best Boss and....

Mr. Death
Dec 5th, 2002, 10:38 PM
:evil: Who do you guys think the best boss is and who you think would look the best beating them Snake, Raiden, Myrel, ninja (MGS2), and Grey Fox :ghost:

Lone Wolf
Dec 6th, 2002, 02:54 AM
Some spoilers here, clearly.

The Best Boss? Damn, that's a toughie. I'd have to go with Grey Fox. He was about the only one really on par with Snake. Liquid was too obsessed with proving he's superior (though, he was). Solidus is too obsessed with making a mark and being a clone. I won't even go into Dead Cell, they just sucked. But Fox-HOUND in MGS was damn good (except Decoy Octopus, really). They all had kick ass abilities and backgrounds.

Who'd look good beating Grey Fox? Snake, of course.

Frozen
Dec 6th, 2002, 04:02 AM
Liquid, superior, you say? Superior, not being able to kill Solid, even using Metal Gear Rex? I don't think so. Solid always had disadvantage, yet, wins.

A battle between Raiden and Grey Fox would actually be quite interesting.

Lone Wolf
Dec 6th, 2002, 06:37 AM
Liquid, superior, you say? Superior, not being able to kill Solid, even using Metal Gear Rex? I don't think so. Solid always had disadvantage, yet, wins. Apparently, you didn't care for my point. On the genetic level Liquid got all the best genes and Snake got the less-desirable ones. So he's superior, he was just told he was the opposite, Snake wasn't told anything.

dan da man
Dec 6th, 2002, 06:38 AM
gey fox was one of the best bosses, and the best one beating him is his old freind snake
snake and grey fox met in zanzibar in a war if u did not know they were friends

Mercury Shadow
Dec 6th, 2002, 12:52 PM
Best boss has to be psycho Mantis because the idea was sooooo freakin cool.

Vamp is notable, such a badass.

Fatman=worst

Frozen
Dec 6th, 2002, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Lone Wolf

Apparently, you didn't care for my point. On the genetic level Liquid got all the best genes and Snake got the less-desirable ones. So he's superior, he was just told he was the opposite, Snake wasn't told anything.

Not that I didn't care, I just did not get it.

Vicious
Dec 6th, 2002, 04:30 PM
I'd like to see a battle between Raiden and Snake. Snake would totaly kick Raidens #%$.

Plug 4
Dec 8th, 2002, 11:21 AM
I go with psycho mantis...he was damn cool....but i really like sniper wolf too

dan da man
Dec 8th, 2002, 12:06 PM
^
^
cool sig!!!
i thought of another cool fight vamp as a boss and grey fox killing him!!!:ghost: