PDA

View Full Version : Xzibit's new video

ssjtrunks13
Dec 5th, 2002, 02:09 PM
In case no one knew, Xzibit's new video, "Symphony in X Major", is premiering on xzibit.net (http://www.xzibit.net)!

Sword 4 Hire
Dec 5th, 2002, 04:04 PM
Uh...thanks for the heads up I guess

But don't expect too much of a response...a lot of people here prefer the rock genre

ssjtrunks13
Dec 5th, 2002, 05:18 PM
I'll try to keep that in mind.

Sword 4 Hire
Dec 5th, 2002, 07:51 PM
Sorry if that came off rude but there have been past topics based on the rap topics and it was flamed upon...

MakgSnake
Dec 5th, 2002, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by Sword 4 Hire

Uh...thanks for the heads up I guess

But don't expect too much of a response...a lot of people here prefer the rock genre
Not true buddy...... That thread about 8 Mile movie and soundtrack has stayed on the front page of General Forum then any other Music thread.

So I wouldn't say that.

Theres quite a few people here who are into R&BHipHop. So yeah..

And who gives a f*ck that if Rap topics are flamed...., I listen to music, not to people.

Thanks for the site name ssjtrunks13...I'll check it out.

ssjtrunks13
Dec 6th, 2002, 10:36 AM
No problem!

Sword 4 Hire
Dec 6th, 2002, 11:45 PM
Again Makg, i wasn't trying to be rude...I indeed like rap, I was just letting him know that there may be some bad responses thats all...

Take it easy man

ssjtrunks13
Dec 7th, 2002, 12:45 AM
I was prepared for the worst from the beginning. I just wanted to let people who may like Rap or Xzibit to check it out!

MakgSnake
Dec 7th, 2002, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by ssjtrunks13

I was prepared for the worst from the beginning
Thats the thing, you shouldn't be prepared for anything on the forums (except only if your spamming or insulting). You are just starting a topic about a singer who makes music for a specific genre. You shouldn't be thinking that "I just might be get flamed here". This place shouldn't be like this. Members should know that.

ssjtrunks13
Dec 7th, 2002, 12:55 AM
I didn't mean it exactly like that. I just didn't expect people to post anything on the topic, that's all.

MakgSnake
Dec 7th, 2002, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by ssjtrunks13

I didn't mean it exactly like that. I just didn't expect people to post anything on the topic, that's all.
Brother I wasn't talking about you, but about the members who flame the rap threads. We RAP fans shouldn't feel like this. I wasn't coming on you. :)

ssjtrunks13
Dec 7th, 2002, 01:31 AM
You're right!! What was I thinking?

MakgSnake
Dec 7th, 2002, 01:39 AM
Yeah....so you got the Xzibit's album eh, is it as good as The Eminem Show?.... I might get one copy too.......

I want the new Pac album too......I might get that. Might.

ssjtrunks13
Dec 7th, 2002, 01:44 AM
I believe it is as good as The Eminem Show, if not better. So, I strongly suggest you look into getting it. As for Tupac's latest album, I don't even have Until the End of Time.

MakgSnake
Dec 7th, 2002, 01:53 AM
Damn, its that good eh.... as good as The Eminem Show........ I really would have to check it out then.......

As for Pac's album. I havn't gotten any of his album either, but this one I wanna check it out. I have his "All Eyez On Me" (Excellent Album)......... though.

ssjtrunks13
Dec 7th, 2002, 05:47 PM
I can't get enough of "Thug Mansion"!