PDA

View Full Version : Santa Clause?

Hadoken
Dec 5th, 2002, 08:42 AM
So, did you ever believe in Santa Claus? If so, do you still believe in him? hehe. If not, at what age did you stop believing in him? What did you ever wish to be on his list?

ssjtrunks13
Dec 5th, 2002, 09:06 AM
I used to but not anymore. I stopped believing since I turned 13.

Decifer
Dec 5th, 2002, 09:10 AM
i stopped beleiving him around when i was 10

dan da man
Dec 5th, 2002, 10:03 AM
i stopped beliving in him around 9,10 or 11 some thing like that

AudioBoxer
Dec 5th, 2002, 11:22 AM
Ya I stopped when I was 9, My B-Day is on December 25 right on christmas so its fun on my birthday!

mark0™
Dec 5th, 2002, 11:31 AM
I never did beleive in him because my parents enlightened me on it at a very young age, and im ok with it, better than being lied to!

Frozen
Dec 5th, 2002, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by ssjtrunks13

I used to but not anymore. I stopped believing since I turned 13.

Whoa, kinda too old when you stoped? :laugh:

I think I stopped believeing in all that when I was about 9-10 years old.

MakgSnake
Dec 5th, 2002, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Frozen

Whoa, kinda too old when you stoped? :laugh:
I dont think it matters when you stopped believing in him, you all believed in him once, thats all. Some has strong beliefs and some dont.

Pu the Owl
Dec 5th, 2002, 03:07 PM
Yes, I used to believe in him, but stopped at the age of 4. Maybe it was too early to stop believing in him :heh:

FlexMasterRice
Dec 5th, 2002, 03:22 PM
Santa Clause isn't real?!?! NOooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad:

then were do all the video games i get come from huh?! answer that if you can! HAH!

Pu the Owl
Dec 5th, 2002, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by FlexMasterRice

Santa Clause isn't real?!?! NOooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We'd better put a spoilers alert on this thread :laugh:

FlexMasterRice
Dec 5th, 2002, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Fortune

We'd better put a spoilers alert on this thread :laugh:

yeah, you don't wanna ruin another life...mine is over already... :weep:

Hylas
Dec 5th, 2002, 03:57 PM
I've stopped believing in Santa when I was 8, more or less. At least that's what I think. I wasn't shocked though: I had the suspicion there was something behind the Santa Claus question when I saw mom with presents before Christmas :P

Sword 4 Hire
Dec 5th, 2002, 03:59 PM
Yeah who says I stopped believing...

I don't know around 1st grade everyone would talk about how he wasn't real...but I mean there's just somethin about the idea that makes Christmas that much more enjoyable...so eh, why stop?

FlexMasterRice
Dec 5th, 2002, 05:39 PM
Santa exists! He lives on the North Pole with all those little elves...shhh, don't tell anyone!

I once wrote him a letter, but I think he just doesn't have time to reply...:phew:

Reid
Dec 5th, 2002, 06:44 PM
I guess I had suspicions that he wasn't real when I was about 5 or 6 but I kept fooling myself because it was more fun until I was about 8 or so.

Since I have older brothers, the fun kind of got ruined for me early on because they spoiled it by trying to get me to snoop for their presents.

:peoples:

Beretta55
Dec 5th, 2002, 06:57 PM
i still belive in santa clause in fact we are pal's right santy? jk jk:laugh: i say around 11 or 10.

merylsilverburg
Dec 5th, 2002, 07:04 PM
Probably around 7 or 8. But, I do admit that when I was a kid, the myth of Santa Claus was pretty exciting. :)

Lost_myth
Dec 5th, 2002, 07:13 PM
No I really never believed in Santa because every year at Granny nanny's house my dad used to dress up as Santa when I was younger. I knew it was him because he likes to pinch (face)cheeks and pull hair so it was easy for us girls to tell. Except one time the adults tried to fool us by getting someone else to be Santa. Long story short, adults try.

Vicious
Dec 5th, 2002, 07:24 PM
around age 11 my mom and dad would tell me what they had to go through to get the presents. I eventually figured it out myself.:roll: :evil:

Sword 4 Hire
Dec 5th, 2002, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by ZeroSniper

Santa is a part of X-mas. I don't think it's be the same without him. :(
He's my Santa :weep:[/color]

Amen

sk8er_kyle
Dec 5th, 2002, 11:42 PM
I stopped believing around the age of 7. I used to try and stay up really late. I never stayed up past 10:30, I kept falling asleep.:ghost:

FlexMasterRice
Dec 6th, 2002, 12:10 AM
1. You can't prove Santa exists
2. You can't prove Santa doesn't exist.
-------------------------------------------------
3. Therefore, we don't know Santa doesn't exist!

:P

DragonSphere
Dec 6th, 2002, 12:56 AM
I stopped believeing in either 4th or 5th grade where I started to suspect that my older brother had been eating all them cookies I used to set out on Chrostmas Eve for the past few years. :P

Redpyramidhead
Dec 6th, 2002, 01:49 AM
I was 7. My "friend" told me. That bastard!

_RED_ stuff