PDA

View Full Version : Cartoon Cartoon!

MakgSnake
Jan 23rd, 2002, 10:19 PM
Well I Know U Guys LOVE Animes And Have Seen Tons And Tons Of Em!.! But What About Normal Cartoons!

Which One Is Ure Fav Cartoon!.! It Could Be A Classic Or Could Be A Disney Movie! Anything! :)

My Fav Classic Is....Tom And Jerry. I Can Still Watch Em If They Are On.

I Really Like Dexter!!! So Creative And Funny!!!!!!!!

But I Love Garfield!!.!! And Garfield Comics Are The Best Too!

http://www.garfield.com/comics/wideworld/images/112087.gif

What About You?

Pu the Owl
Jan 23rd, 2002, 10:20 PM
Don't kill me, but I still like Winnie the Pooh!

MakgSnake
Jan 23rd, 2002, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by Fortune
Don't kill me, but I still like Winnie the Pooh!

Uff!!!..No Comments!!

lol

Pu the Owl
Jan 23rd, 2002, 10:35 PM
In general the first Disney's cartoons were nice. The last ones...so so, 'cause they're always repeating the same schemes and typology of characters, so they're a bit boring.
Atlantis wasn't too bad, at least better than the preceding ones, even if it has some points in common with *cough cough* The Secret Of BlueWater *cough cough*

MakgSnake
Jan 24th, 2002, 01:26 AM
I Agree That Disney Is Getting Repetitive When It Comes To Cartoon.....!.....They Only Thing Great They Have Is Disney Land And The Rides Theyve Got.!.

I Am Waiting For The Time When They'll Start Making Cartoons Like "The Lion King"......That Was The Best!.! Wow!!!

But Still......I Think Garfield Is Cuter Then Winnie! :D

And I Also Love Dilbert's Cartoon.!. They Are At Times So Wierd And Bizzare But Soo Funny And Its Humour Is Totally Different From Other Cartoons Ive Ever Seen!.! Very Nice!

Hylas
Jan 24th, 2002, 06:17 AM
I like Winnie too! And Snoopy!
They're sooo kawaii!!!

BowevelJoe
Jan 24th, 2002, 08:01 AM
im more of a Sponge Bob type o guy when it comes to cartoons, even re-runs of the show is funny...

Soul Angel
Jan 24th, 2002, 09:31 AM
I guess it has to be the Lion King for me with Simba being my fave!

FreakOut
Jan 24th, 2002, 09:34 AM
Heres a GTA3 comic strip if you're interested....

http://www.sonyweb.com/media/gta3/comicstrip.jpg

Spirit
Jan 24th, 2002, 10:38 AM
hmmm I've always liked Voltron lmao, as well as transformers back a long time ago, now I don't have any channels on my tv, since I think it's a waste of time...

007_JamesBond
Jan 24th, 2002, 12:25 PM
I liked the bugs bunny cartoons, but my favorite when I was young was Scooby Doo.

nanjij
Jan 24th, 2002, 12:49 PM
u know timon and pumba. i cant remeber which is which but i used to always think the merecat one was cool.

jenova_jeb
Jan 24th, 2002, 01:41 PM
Definitely the old, Disney animated Robin Hood. No cartoon will ever take it's place :D .

Lion King, and the Lord of the Rings cartoons were good too.

Reid
Jan 24th, 2002, 03:18 PM
Hmm . . .
when I was a kid I used to watch "Cops" and "G.I Joes" a lot. Ones I remember really liking were "Alvin and the Chipmunks", "Looney Tunes", and "Mighty Mouse". Oh yeah, and "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles".

All cartoons now are imported anime most of the time (that isn't usually that good to start off with)!

But the few that I still like are "Ren and Stimpy", "Undergrads", "Mission Hill", and "The Tick".

MakgSnake
Jan 24th, 2002, 05:00 PM
I Was Also Crazy About Teenage Mutant Ninja Turles

And Also I Use To Watch All Of Mighty Mouse...!...I Remember Very Well....!....And Also Danger Mouse!! Lol!

All These Classics Were Great!.!

IcyMourdor
Jan 24th, 2002, 05:03 PM
Tom & Jerry are the best

Followed by Courage the Cowardly Dog

x157anz
Jan 24th, 2002, 05:24 PM
Hmmm
Recess or Hey Arnold i could watch if it was on Tv they both Rock!!
or loyd in space :p sad i know.

MakgSnake
Jan 24th, 2002, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Mourdor
Tom & Jerry are the best

Followed by Courage the Cowardly Dog

Yes, The Tom And Jerry Are The Best I Would Say. Pure Classic... And Courage The Cowardly Dog is Soo Funny TOO!

007_JamesBond
Jan 24th, 2002, 07:56 PM
Yes Tom and Jerry are good, I also used to watch every saturday morning TMNT.

BowevelJoe
Jan 24th, 2002, 08:10 PM
if your talking about cl***ics, Inspector Gadget was a good one, so was TMNT, i loved those shows alot, i couldnt stand the chipmunk show, there voices gave me a headache, ill start watching it after they get through puberty...

007_JamesBond
Jan 24th, 2002, 08:42 PM
Inspecter Gadget was awsome.

MakgSnake
Jan 24th, 2002, 09:43 PM
Nobody Likes Dexter!?? :( I Think That Cartoon Is Soo Funny Yet Creative!-! Just A Crazy Funny Cartoon! :D

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/DEXTER/images/digit_logo.gif

x157anz
Jan 25th, 2002, 05:40 PM
Inspecter Gadget was awsome.

Expecually the film !!! did anybody see that ?!
O and dont miss Diggit tmoz morning (Sat) has all the ace cartoons or you could tune into cartoon network or nickelodeon :p

Reid
Jan 25th, 2002, 06:14 PM
Oh yeah, Inspector Gadget!

My brothers and I used to be Inspector Gadget, and Care Bears junkies.

jenova_jeb
Jan 25th, 2002, 10:30 PM
I forgot about Yogi the Bear. Add him to my list :D