PDA

View Full Version : hey peoples

Deathwatchz
Dec 4th, 2002, 11:44 PM
since chara's post got so many replies, i figured id try my luck.

hey people,
i got the name from a little bit of a conflict. I was originally reaper, but there was a guy on the forum i was on who had the same callname, so i changed it to deathwatch. I got the Z added when i joined the Z-fighters (a chat fighting group that lasted for about a year, then died off.). I'm a student in detroit, MI. im 17, my hobbies are poetry, chess, computers, drawing, ps2, etc. I can feel chara on the insomniac thing. its 11:40 over here, and im not gonna be crashing without the help of good old nyquil. :):) well, im rambling again, so ill let ya go. hope i get to know ya better, CAUSE IM GONNA BE HERE AWHILE.....

oh yeah, if I get a little philisophical from time to time, dont mind me. I'm planning on being a psychologist, cause i've gotta figure out what's wrong with me :laugh:

Frozen
Dec 4th, 2002, 11:49 PM
Just try not to spam too much or else you'll be hated forevaar.

But is nice to know about you. And that's a pretty interesting nick you got. Hope you like it here.

P.S> Wimp, I can go straight till 10 am without any sleep and any caffeine either :P

Deathwatchz
Dec 5th, 2002, 12:01 AM
no, what i meant is that i have school tomorrow, and if i dont take nyquil, im gonna be up till 8 or 9. otherwise, i usually get 3 hours of sleep a night, if that.

Frozen
Dec 5th, 2002, 12:29 AM
Damn, only 3 horus of sleep, that sucks arse. I feel freaking tired at work when I only happen to get 7 :laugh:

Redpyramidhead
Dec 5th, 2002, 02:49 AM
Whats up Watchz. I refuse to go to sleep, myself. I'm sick of dreaming all the time. Sick, twisted, depressing dreams, whose sole purpose is to dig into my psyche and find where it hurts me the most...and... and... Oh sorry, I tend to ramble myself and your post reminded me why I'm still awake.
Uh oh, your interested in psychology...here's some advice: don't even try to figure me out. Everything Freud ever said or any of those guys along with any professor you may ever have will cease to make any sense. I'd hate to discourage ya from you're career goal.:laugh:
If my warning wasn't enough, I look forward to talking to you in these forums in the future. I'd offer you a cigarette, but you're too young to smoke and I don't in the first place and you certainly can't have any Jack Daniels which I don't even have in my possession right now so ummm...yeah.:P
This is the longest welcome reply I've typed to anyone so feel special, even though I was just rambling mostly.
PEACE

_RED_ stuff

Beretta55
Dec 5th, 2002, 05:44 AM
another insomniac? excellant:D well hey im beretta and i uh enough about me. let's talk about you!:laugh: but hey welcome to the forum's have fun and enjoy your stay.

Deathwatchz
Dec 5th, 2002, 09:56 AM
hey red, about the ciggarette, i dont need one cause i just got a pack a little while ago, and as for the jack daniels, I could probably drink you under the table :D I know, just another bad@$$ kid who's doing stuff he shouldn't, but hey, i live in detroit. I go to school with kids who smoke crack at 14!!! plus my mom doesnt care anyway. well, about figuring you out, i dont base a lot of my analyses off of the stuff freud and the other professors put in books, i base it on my real life situations that i have, and how i interact with people. I'm gonna go to school to get a degree, and to learn all the big terms they apply to saying the many ways a person is nuts, but other than that, i can usually tell how a person is by their speech. if i cant figure you out, then its gonna be a lot more interesting, cause itll keep me busy wondering whats up with you. well, thanx for the reply.

P.S. So far, 2 out of three people prefer the unbaked sub with $$lettuce$$. Remember, our lettuce only comes in LARGE denominations :laugh: :laugh:

Sword 4 Hire
Dec 5th, 2002, 04:10 PM
Welcome

Hylas
Dec 5th, 2002, 04:27 PM
Hmm... welcome new guy. I don't get why we have a poll in this thread too, but welcome ayways :heh:

Deathwatchz
Dec 5th, 2002, 07:50 PM
I put the poll in just for a joke. You wont really understand it unless you've seen the quizno's sub commercial.

007_JamesBond
Dec 5th, 2002, 07:52 PM
personally I am in the mood for a baked sub, with meats and cheeses, hmmm good

fantasytiger
Dec 6th, 2002, 02:44 PM
geee !!!!!!!!
lettuce is my fav I will take is super size denominations :laugh: :kupo:

Suzuki_Fanboy
Dec 6th, 2002, 04:03 PM
I work at Subway and we don't toast our subs. I don't really like Quizno's. I vote for the $$lettuce$$.

That's a funny commercial, by the way.

Vicious
Dec 6th, 2002, 04:15 PM
Hey WatchZ, im pretty new myself. The people around these parts are really nice. Have fun, post alot.:cool:

kupoartist
Dec 6th, 2002, 04:35 PM
sure as hell I don't get the poll... but hey anyway (not that I haven't seen you around any-place else, but if you're formally introducing youself... hey!)

Deathwatchz
Dec 8th, 2002, 09:33 PM
it was actually a pretty funny commercial. they had a "baked sub" and then an "unbaked sub with lettuce", which was a sub covered in 1 dollar bills, and the guy grabbed all the money. they were trying to say that no one will get an unbaked sub without the company cheating, well, hope that explains it for ya!

Chara
Dec 8th, 2002, 10:11 PM
l3ttuce r0x0rz j00 b0x0rz. :D

Welcome, Deathwatchz.

Which topic of mines are you referring to?

Deathwatchz
Dec 8th, 2002, 10:22 PM
i was referring to your introductory post. it got a lot of responses,apparently.

Chara
Dec 8th, 2002, 10:27 PM
Oh, heh, I made sure it was a welcome post no one would forget. I should of made it longer... :P

Deathwatchz
Dec 8th, 2002, 10:44 PM
i would have gone into more detail with mine and made it longer, i just didnt want everyone to know how long-winded i could be off bat :D