PDA

View Full Version : Pee on head

Vicious
Dec 4th, 2002, 05:16 PM
in MGS2 in the Plant chapter, near the end of the game when your going to Shell 2 after the battle with Harrier and that guy pees on your head. WTF. The first time I beat the game, he wasn't there, but the second time around that guy came to the ledge and started peeing. Why is this and what is its signifigance to the game? What are you supposed to do?:peoples: :peoples: :peoples: :peoples:

mark0™
Dec 4th, 2002, 05:18 PM
Stand beneath the soldier "releiving" himself, then Codec the colonel...... lol. He "comforts you" I beleive!

Lone Wolf
Dec 4th, 2002, 06:15 PM
It's not important at all. The difference between the games is this. The second time, you got through that part without being so noisy. A way to avoid getting piss on your head, you ask? Fire a warning shot from a silenced weapon and then proceed by with a clean head and some gaming pride.

Daedaelus
Dec 4th, 2002, 10:41 PM
Ok, the simple explanation is: the first time you played the game, did you get caught or seen when you were going through the section with the open windows and two guards staring out? If so, then the guy who has to pee does not come. You have to go throught unnoticed. I'm guessing that the second time you beat the game, you didnt get noticed in that section, therefore the guy comes to pee.

MakgSnake
Dec 4th, 2002, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by LiquidSnake1231

in MGS2 in the Plant chapter, near the end of the game when your going to Shell 2 after the battle with Harrier and that guy pees on your head. WTF. The first time I beat the game, he wasn't there, but the second time around that guy came to the ledge and started peeing. Why is this and what is its signifigance to the game? What are you supposed to do?:peoples: :peoples: :peoples: :peoples:
It has nothing to do with anything. Just like there is nothing to do with those picture of females, and Snake jerking off, and everything.

Just like that this has nothing to do with anything........its just an add on, call someone during that time and you'll get some funny things to hear. Just like call Colonel, while in the Ladies washroom and you'll hear some funny stuff.

Its just funny extra stuff.........

dan da man
Dec 5th, 2002, 09:21 AM
its just to put a bit of humour in the game.

Mercury Shadow
Dec 6th, 2002, 12:54 PM
haha... I enjoyed being peed on very much. Just the fact that MGS2 has so many little things built into it like Makg was talkin about is so damn cool. Hideo is a genius

Vicious
Dec 6th, 2002, 01:32 PM
All right, thx guys.XD